A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

Just an interesting side theory I came up not too long ago. Just tell me your thoughts on it.

Everything undead in this game is capable of dropping power ups. The monkeys, the crawlers, the zombies, George, and hellhounds. The Denizens however don't. I think this is a sign that these little critters aren't undead and it points even more to them being a product of laboratory experiments. Thoughts?

Ooh, that is interesting. I wouldn't call the definitive, but it sure does point in the right direction. With such scanty evidence, I'd take that for sure and call it a day. :P

(Also because their eyes don't glow)

Check out my story DLC idea for the O4 and Marlton on the TranZit sub-forum. Maybe more of the story can be gathered from theorizing my idea? And I believe that TranZit takes place in the future...The weapons and scenery fit.

I can't find it. And the future... just... ugh... I did, like you, but there's just too much evidence to ignore... It's better to say the weapons don't fit than the entire world around them.

Still not convinced that three Nukes could contain 115 and do any more damage than a regular Nuke could (excluding the zombie side-effect).

That was my belief as well, I don't understand how the 115 would increase the actual physical damage inflicted.

Why does he appear to go to Nuketown?

Why does he reference so many incorrect locations?

Why does his license plate say Colorado?

Why is he in Washington?

I feel like these questions could possibly be answered with the sheer fact that the bus gets around to many, many locales. Nuketown, Colorado, and Washington are just a few, as we know, and because he does to to so many places I don't find it surprising to hear him mention new places. I feel like this bus has been around a while as well. I mean I have yet to hear of buses that do nationwide tours lol, so I think that the bus has been stationed in a bunch of states in either a long or short amount of time. Why do I say this? Because he still refers to the bus company name as the one that was cancelled in 1931. I don't know why, since that early doesn't sit right for even me for the bus driver creation.

Just an interesting side theory I came up not too long ago. Just tell me your thoughts on it.

Everything undead in this game is capable of dropping power ups. The monkeys, the crawlers, the zombies, George, and hellhounds. The Denizens however don't. I think this is a sign that these little critters aren't undead and it points even more to them being a product of laboratory experiments. Thoughts?

I honestly never thought about that, that's a great observation. However, the Pentagon Thief dropped the Bonfire Sale and he was not a zombie (I don't think) since he didn't have the glowing eyes or anything.

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25687

Next time try and add a link for us Expert ;). The theory you present is a theory, yes, but it is based on things we have 0 control over and acts more as a suggestion so we really can't base anything current off of the idea.

Well FINE then. *sigh* Sorry MegaAfroMan. I guess they likely didn't have 115 then.

I think it was safe to say the Pentagon Thief was a Zombie. A unique one, that had more mental capacity, which might explain the lack of colored eyes (resisting control or maybe the glasses?).

Oh there it is. Yeah, it's about the future, so... it's more of a map idea based on story elements, which is cool and all, but I'll post what I think on that thread, considering it really has no effect on the story.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is another thing that I was thinking about before Murder's post actually distracted me and made me lose my train of thought :P (just playing with you Murder but I did lose my train of thought when I read your post lolz), why is it when you stand underneath the pylon and if you stand like next to the fence line closest to the road you can hear a little girl giggling in the corn somewhere. Not only that but on the lobby screen if you sit long enough you can hear a girl laughing.

I just did the Easter Eggs, both sides. I was by the Power, running a circle, ready to turn the power off whenever they spotted "Him". The other three were at the Tower. When waiting for a lightning storm, they were all talking about hearing the laugh. Sadly, we died, after completing the Easter Egg, before I ever got a chance to listen... But everyone else got to listen to it since I was on Power duty. :(

EDIT: They did say however that it was definitely not Samantha.

@undead: No they sound nothing like the Denizens I would know after all the time I've sat there listening to the sounds of the girl laugh while my team mates had the last zombie on the other side of the map. Comparing it to a denizen the two sound nothing alike.

@machine: never said it was samantha, I merely stated it was a lil girl laughing and IT IS clearly a little girl, not a denizen, not a boy, but a little girl giggling.

some things to think abut:

#1 the tower glows blue for richtofen so do the eyes of the zombies

#2 the tower glows orange for maxis so do the zombies eyes for samantha

#3 the denizens when they die give off a yellowish to orangeish "explosion", so do the 31-79 JGb215 (yellow) Fractalizer (orangeish) vr-11 (yellow) vr-11 lazurus (orangeish) both guns seam to have some type of healing/youth powers and the vr-ll can make humans "explode"(an achevmet for doing this to)

#4 the green lamps on green run seam to glow similar to the green beam of light of the submarine on call of the dead used in the human sacrifice hmmm(rusmans a hobo look at his shoes and they added tombstone...hmmm sacrifice? lol)

#5 merton hates rusman and blames him for everything and he seams to know more then he lets on

#6 the avagadro, gorge romero, wunderwaffe dg-2 & dule zap gun all have similer powers

#7 mistys real name is abigail

#8 tranzit has russian stuff every where call of the dead is in rusha

#9 where is sophia

#10 who is teddy

#11 richtofen exsperimented on samantha, but now richtofen is in her body

#12 where is fluffy

#13 zombies have souls

#14 how did a rat get on the moon?

#15 what IS the black egg its design looks similer to pack-a-punched weapons

#16 the original character talk to us the players ( thats why they are better & more fun then the new crew)know they are in a videogame & know abut treyarch & why sometimes we shuldent look too deep into things that are obviously for gameplay resons not story

#17 moon loading screen had X-ray glasses tranzit has mms on pack a punch weapons

#18 nuketown 2025 has a dropa stone in it

#19 if you stand bye the church you can hear baby's crying (and the doors the the church look disproportionately small)

#20 the light under samanthas body in the MPD(dose MPD stand for matter positioning device as it is use to find maxis in the moon EE and teleport him there. richtofen also mentioned the re-aling the antikythera mechanism (look it up)and that HE MADE IT! maybe thats why maxis rocket calculations where off? ) and the portals created by the denizens look the same and they need power to do it and they can only come out in the fog. well i have more but lost my train of thaught so what do you guys think?

Has anyone noticed that when you do the Rictofen egg, his light doesn't help you pulling a good weapon out of the box, but when you do the Maxis egg, his light will randomly appear around the cycling weapon causing you to get a really good weapon. This indefinitely proves that Maxis wants to help our survivors in anyway possible, but Rictofen simply just plays with them...

• Moderators

some things to think abut: #1 the tower glows blue for ricktophen so do the eyes of the zombies #2 the tower glows orange for maxis so do the zombies eyes for samantha #3 the denizens when they die give off a yellowish to orangeish "explosion", so do the 31-79 JGb215 (yellow) Fractalizer (orangeish) vr-11 (yellow) vr-11 lazurus (orangeish) both guns seam to have some type of healing/youth powers and the vr-ll can make humans "explode"(an achevmet for doing this to) #4 the green lamps on green run seam to glow similar to the green beam of light of the submarine on call of the dead used in the human sacrifice hmmm(rusmans a hobo look at his shoes and they added tombstone...hmmm sacrifice? lol) #5 merton hates rusman and blames him for everything and he seams to know more then he lets on #6 the avagadro, gorge romero, wunderwaffe dg-2 & dule zap gun all have similer powers #7 mistys real name is abigail #8 tranzit has russian stuff every where call of the dead is in rusha #9 where is sophia #10 who is teddy #11 ricktophen exsperimented on samantha, but now ricktophen is in her body #12 where is fluffy #13 zombies have souls #14 how did a rat get on the moon? #15 what IS the black egg its design looks similer to pack-a-punched weapons #16 the original character talk to us the players ( thats why they are better & more fun then the new crew)know they are in a videogame & know abut treyarch & why sometimes we shuldent look too deep into things that are obviously for gameplay resons not story #17 moon loading screen had X-ray glasses tranzit has mms on pack a punch weapons #18 nuketown 2025 has dropa stones in it #19 if you stand bye the church you can hear baby's crying (and the doors the the church look disproportionately small) #20 the light under samanthas body in the MPD(dose MPD stand for matter positioning device as it is use to find maxis in the moon EE and teleport him there. ricktophen also mentioned the re-aling the antikythera mechanism (look it up)and that HE MADE IT! maybe thats why maxis rocket calculations where off? ) and the portals created by the denizens look the same and they need power to do it and they can only come out in the fog. well i have more but lost my train of thaught so what do you guys think?

I am sorry and don't take this the wrong way but that post is kinda hard to read.

some things to think abut: #1 the tower glows blue for ricktophen so do the eyes of the zombies #2 the tower glows orange for maxis so do the zombies eyes for samantha #3 the denizens when they die give off a yellowish to orangeish "explosion", so do the 31-79 JGb215 (yellow) Fractalizer (orangeish) vr-11 (yellow) vr-11 lazurus (orangeish) both guns seam to have some type of healing/youth powers and the vr-ll can make humans "explode"(an achevmet for doing this to) #4 the green lamps on green run seam to glow similar to the green beam of light of the submarine on call of the dead used in the human sacrifice hmmm(rusmans a hobo look at his shoes and they added tombstone...hmmm sacrifice? lol) #5 merton hates rusman and blames him for everything and he seams to know more then he lets on #6 the avagadro, gorge romero, wunderwaffe dg-2 & dule zap gun all have similer powers #7 mistys real name is abigail #8 tranzit has russian stuff every where call of the dead is in rusha #9 where is sophia #10 who is teddy #11 ricktophen exsperimented on samantha, but now ricktophen is in her body #12 where is fluffy #13 zombies have souls #14 how did a rat get on the moon? #15 what IS the black egg its design looks similer to pack-a-punched weapons #16 the original character talk to us the players ( thats why they are better & more fun then the new crew)know they are in a videogame & know abut treyarch & why sometimes we shuldent look too deep into things that are obviously for gameplay resons not story #17 moon loading screen had X-ray glasses tranzit has mms on pack a punch weapons #18 nuketown 2025 has dropa stones in it #19 if you stand bye the church you can hear baby's crying (and the doors the the church look disproportionately small) #20 the light under samanthas body in the MPD(dose MPD stand for matter positioning device as it is use to find maxis in the moon EE and teleport him there. ricktophen also mentioned the re-aling the antikythera mechanism (look it up)and that HE MADE IT! maybe thats why maxis rocket calculations where off? ) and the portals created by the denizens look the same and they need power to do it and they can only come out in the fog. well i have more but lost my train of thaught so what do you guys think?

Just read through your points and I am just going to say this first, IT IS RICHTOFEN NOT RICKTOPHEN PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A POINT GET THE NAME OF THE MAJOR CHARACTER CORRECT. Okay that is done now. Most of your points were off by the way, Call of the Dead did not happen in Rusha (that is your spelling) we already know its exact location and your off way off. The colors of Zombies eyes merely signify who is in control of them. Samantha is not in control of them during the time of Tranzit. Sophia is dead we have covered this already. We also know why Maxis's calculations were off, he stated why, he was in a rush and so his calculations were made in haste.

Okay if someone else could finish what I didn't cover he just has to many things in that post that are way off that we have covered and know the answers too.

MMX,

Go into theatre mode & listen if you can hear the laugh? There might be heaps of background noise though?

I did. I heard it. It's not a girl's laugh. In fact, it is such a hollow laugh that the gender seems out of focus. I think it is just sound effects to add to the feel of the Tower of Babble.

@ Zelkova its samantha laughing at the lobby screen why is she laughing idk. well its not called the tower of babel for nothing lol the voices from the tower sound like the giggling of the denizens.

Samantha's laugh has been part of Zombies since Nacht der Untoten. :P Well, the Denizens don't giggle...

@undead: No they sound nothing like the Denizens I would know after all the time I've sat there listening to the sounds of the girl laugh while my team mates had the last zombie on the other side of the map. Comparing it to a denizen the two sound nothing alike.

@machine: never said it was samantha, I merely stated it was a lil girl laughing and IT IS clearly a little girl, not a denizen, not a boy, but a little girl giggling.

Agreed. Although, I really don't think it's a girl.

some things to think abut:

#1 the tower glows blue for ricktophen so do the eyes of the zombies

#2 the tower glows orange for maxis so do the zombies eyes for samantha

#3 the denizens when they die give off a yellowish to orangeish "explosion", so do the 31-79 JGb215 (yellow) Fractalizer (orangeish) vr-11 (yellow) vr-11 lazurus (orangeish) both guns seam to have some type of healing/youth powers and the vr-ll can make humans "explode"(an achevmet for doing this to)

#4 the green lamps on green run seam to glow similar to the green beam of light of the submarine on call of the dead used in the human sacrifice hmmm(rusmans a hobo look at his shoes and they added tombstone...hmmm sacrifice? lol)

#5 merton hates rusman and blames him for everything and he seams to know more then he lets on

#6 the avagadro, gorge romero, wunderwaffe dg-2 & dule zap gun all have similer powers

#7 mistys real name is abigail

#9 where is sophia

#10 who is teddy

#11 ricktophen exsperimented on samantha, but now ricktophen is in her body

#12 where is fluffy

#13 zombies have souls

#15 what IS the black egg its design looks similer to pack-a-punched weapons

#16 the original character talk to us the players ( thats why they are better & more fun then the new crew)know they are in a videogame & know abut treyarch & why sometimes we shuldent look too deep into things that are obviously for gameplay resons not story

#17 moon loading screen had X-ray glasses tranzit has mms on pack a punch weapons

#18 nuketown 2025 has dropa stones in it

#19 if you stand bye the church you can hear baby's crying (and the doors the the church look disproportionately small)

#20 the light under samanthas body in the MPD(dose MPD stand for matter positioning device as it is use to find maxis in the moon EE and teleport him there. ricktophen also mentioned the re-aling the antikythera mechanism (look it up)and that HE MADE IT! maybe thats why maxis rocket calculations where off? ) and the portals created by the denizens look the same and they need power to do it and they can only come out in the fog. well i have more but lost my train of thaught so what do you guys think?

Please in the future make use of proper punctuation and/or MLA format. It makes things much easier for the readers.

#1: It's more of a purplish-blue.

#2: It's more of an orangish-red.

#3: I think that is a bit of a stretch. I think that the Denizens are genetic experiments, hybridizations.

#4: I suppose.

#5: I agree.

#6: That is because Element 115 has electrical properties.

#7: Yup.

#8: I agree that it is suspicious with all the Russian things everywhere, but that doesn't mean one can link it automatically with Call of the Dead.

#9: Probably long dead.

#10: I think Teddy was nickname for Richtofen back when he wasn't evil. Edward > Ed > Eddy> Teddy.

#11: Cruel irony :P

#12: No one knows. She might've died by now, simply replaced by her offspring.

#13: Apparently so. I don't use songs for reference, but it reminds me of The One.

#14: Rats get EVERYWHERE. It likely got there when they were moving cargo.

#15: Well, only Takeo calls it the "black" Egg, so I just call it the Egg, since most of the characters call it that. People have different theories. I think, since Maxis was said to be working on his own vril program, that the Egg was his creation. There's not much left for him to choose as his research, the V-R11 maybe.

#16: That is true. Misty specifically mentions Tik Tok, but that doesn't mean she's met any celebrities.

#17: I think that is just coincidence.

#18: I never believed that theory to be honest. Too flimsy for me.

#19: I've never heard of that...

#20: It never says what the MPD stands for in-game, but it heavily implies Multidimensional Pyramid Device, because it is called both the Pyramid and a "gateway to another dimension". We can also use the MTD as a reference for what the D stands for. Also, if you listened to the whole Antikythera Mechanism quote, especially the last part, you will see that he is merely joking. For those that already knew about the Antikythera Mechanism, it was quite funny.

A lot of good points brought up. :)

Has anyone noticed that when you do the Rictofen egg, his light doesn't help you pulling a good weapon out of the box, but when you do the Maxis egg, his light will randomly appear around the cycling weapon causing you to get a really good weapon. This indefinitely proves that Maxis wants to help our survivors in anyway possible, but Rictofen simply just plays with them...

I just tested this. NOTHING HAPPENED.

We did the Easter Egg for Maxis and never noticed a thing. I even went back in Theater Mode to see if I missed it. It was a 2-hour game, and no light EVER went around the Mystery Box. (Btw, we had survived for quite a while after doing the Easter Egg.)

Just read through your points and I am just going to say this first, IT IS RICHTOFEN NOT RICKTOPHEN PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A POINT GET THE NAME OF THE MAJOR CHARACTER CORRECT. Okay that is done now. Most of your points were off by the way, Call of the Dead did not happen in Rusha (that is your spelling) we already know its exact location and your off way off. The colors of Zombies eyes merely signify who is in control of them. Samantha is not in control of them during the time of Tranzit. Sophia is dead we have covered this already. We also know why Maxis's calculations were off, he stated why, he was in a rush and so his calculations were made in haste.

Okay if someone else could finish what I didn't cover he just has to many things in that post that are way off that we have covered and know the answers too.

Don't get too angry now...

Call of the Dead did happen in Russia. Northern Siberia, which is in Russia.

Not angry at all murder lolz I just enjoy being dramatic its all that brings me amusement these days. Btw he said it happened in Rusha, I didn't know such a place existed. I knew CotD occured in Russia but not Rusha. lolz :)

The Avagadro (I know I am mispelling that) was one of the projects they named in the radio's, You know like there was Project Mercury and all. I forget which one he was but we they actually made him. He was trapped in the Generator by them as it was the only way to keep him contained during their tests. Sophia should be long dead by now. The colors with the box are noticed by Spiderbite in one of his vids a while back but he never figured anything out and you can't use them as basis as he did both sides of the story in his game. It also is suppose to appear when you are getting the weapon and it'll appear around the weapon for a moment but even then it was a random occurance.

Finally thank you for covering what I missed.

• Administrators

I have not seen this before, I will have to look into it.

Now that you mention it, that is an accurate statement. We know that the Russians and Americans were working together one way or another based on the Russian markings everywhere.

Call of the Dead is indeed in Russia, since the map description says it's in Siberia.

#9 where is sophia

No one is certain, but it is believed that she is dead.

#10 who is teddy

Teddy is in reference to the Teddy Bear, but some believe that it actually means Edward Richtofen, nicknamed Eddy.

#12 where is fluffy

Fluffy was zombified in Der Riese and is the Hellhounds.

I've wondered that FOREVER, it literally makes zero sense lol.

#18 nuketown 2025 has dropa stones in it

Both of these things will need to be checked out.

COTD took place in Siberia for one...I thought we were all clear on that.

@MMX I was playing a game on TranZit yesterday and since I was host it had all the steps I did for the EE and since I did the Maxis egg, the pylon was obviously glowing orange. When I opened the box a orange light began swirling around the cycling weapons and then gained EMPs. So yeah I assume it works...

#10 who is teddy

Teddy is in reference to the Teddy Bear, but some believe that it actually means Edward Richtofen, nicknamed Eddy.

I think this quote proves that teddy means Ricchtofen

“Login - teddy. Password - is a liar. I'm not. But that’s why no one would guess it"

Richtofen says that on moon.

#10 who is teddy

I think this quote proves that teddy means Ricchtofen

“Login - teddy. Password - is a liar. I'm not. But that’s why no one would guess it"

Richtofen says that on moon.

That seems like more than enough confirmation to be Rictofen's nickname.

Does it make no sense how the Norway rat lives on every continent besides Antarctica?

Yes, that was my reasoning for Teddy.

Richtofen is a complicated man. He has MANY nicknames: Ed, Eddy, Teddy, Doc, The Doctor, and The Butcher

EDIT: I just want to add: "Him" is trapped at Power, for sure. There is no question. In Theater mode you can see his body trapped inside the machine.

thanks to all who gave me constructive criticism :lol: sorry new to the forums still learning and i am a bad speller.

all i am saying is there is more to call of the dead then meets the eye. there are too many coincidences between it and tranzit in my opinion for them not to be linked, just b/c it has celebritys in doesn't mean we should overlook details and similarities.

just look at george a. romero around 70 years old in call of the dead yet he was one of the most powerful around. hes over looked b/c hi is a celebrity but the fact is

#1 in call of the dead director's cut his character is referred to as the uber zombie

#2 seams to keep his consciousness

#3 is very emotional zombie

#4 spawns when lightning strikes him during a thunder storm (there is a storm in tranzit)

#5 has electrical powers and can charge up zombies & controls them

#6 his weapon glows blue but when damaged glows orange and he gets stronger

#7 not affected by vr-ll,nukes,ista-kills

#8 becomes a human again after a solo game in the cutseen

#9 cant actually die

#10 can be cooled down

#11 his FLESH can change back & forth

#12 his weapon is a stage light and a source of immense power just like the lamps in green run are a source of immense power

#13 both lamps and the stage light glow orange & blue (some say purple not blue)

and thats just george there are more things i think are in this maps story line background that can be seen and connected to green run.

@Lenne: It's kinda like a flashback. It plays it retroactively. If you look on this first page of this thread, Call of the Dead Opening 2 comes before Call of the Dead Opening 1.

thanks to all who gave me constructive criticism :lol: sorry new to the forums still learning and i am a bad speller.

all i am saying is there is more to call of the dead then meets the eye. there are too many coincidences between it and tranzit in my opinion for them not to be linked, just b/c it has celebritys in doesn't mean we should overlook details and similarities.

just look at george a. romero around 70 years old in call of the dead yet he was one of the most powerful around. hes over looked b/c hi is a celebrity but the fact is

#1 in call of the dead director's cut his character is referred to as the uber zombie

#2 seams to keep his consciousness

#3 is very emotional zombie

#4 spawns when lightning strikes him during a thunder storm (there is a storm in tranzit)

#5 has electrical powers and can charge up zombies & controls them

#6 his weapon glows blue but when damaged glows orange and he gets stronger

#7 not affected by vr-ll,nukes,ista-kills

#8 becomes a human again after a solo game in the cutseen

#9 cant actually die

#10 can be cooled down

#11 his FLESH can change back & forth

#12 his weapon is a stage light and a source of immense power just like the lamps in green run are a source of immense power

#13 both lamps and the stage light glow orange & blue (some say purple not blue)

and thats just george there are more things i think are in this maps story line background that can be seen and connected to green run.

The only link between the two is the 115. 115 has electrical properties. You can't just link things. What's it even mean to link something? All the maps are linked in a way.

EDIT: Tac, have you come up with something about the Soviet involvement yet? Or do you think there isn't enough evidence to come to a solid conclusion just yet?

EDIT: Oh, and you guys were right. The red light is going around the Box now. However, first time I saw it... I got a War Machine...

@ MurderMachineX i am not just linking thing for the sake of linking things i am trying to say that these things are so similar it's worth looking into and might even give us a better understanding of what's going on in the story. tac seams to see what i am getting at. and people linked the planet mars with shangri la b/c of the name of the mountains in the games coding and a lot of people believed that theory, do i no, but i did look in to it even even though i didn't believe it and i still think its a good theory. tranzit & call of the dead seam to have a lot of similarities that shuld not go over looked.

there are more then just Element 115 (Ununpentium) in the kino der toten film reels it has the letters & # are 3,2,j,d,5,e,a,r (there might be more cant remember) 115 & 110. 110 is element 110 (darmstadtium) i think its not on the real for nothing.i used to think element 115 was the red meteors but now people are saying its the purple rock found in the red meteors (as seen in tranzit & shi-no-numa) maybe element 110 is the purple rock?

during operation shield richtofen let loose the zombies at der riese (der reise on the moon poster?)after he "killed" maxis & samantha but they dident die sam went to the moon & maxis to a "wretched tunnel" so where did the first hellhound fluffy teleport to?

so in der riese the blood on the wall is teddy is a lire was just sam telling us his user name & password?

on moon dident samantha say she had to find sophia and then teddy but she all ready knows where eddy is in her body.

@ MurderMachineX i am not just linking thing for the sake of linking things i am trying to say that these things are so similar it's worth looking into and might even give us a better understanding of what's going on in the story. tac seams to see what i am getting at. and people linked the planet mars with shangri la b/c of the name of the mountains in the games coding and a lot of people believed that theory, do i no, but i did look in to it even even though i didn't believe it and i still think its a good theory. tranzit & call of the dead seam to have a lot of similarities that shuld not go over looked.

there are more then just Element 115 (Ununpentium) in the kino der toten film reels it has the letters & # are 3,2,j,d,5,e,a,r (there might be more cant remember) 115 & 110. 110 is element 110 (darmstadtium) i think its not on the real for nothing.i used to think element 115 was the red meteors but now people are saying its the purple rock found in the red meteors (as seen in tranzit & shi-no-numa) maybe element 110 is the purple rock?

during operation shield richtofen let loose the zombies at der riese (der reise on the moon poster?)after he "killed" maxis & samantha but they dident die sam went to the moon & maxis to a "wretched tunnel" so where did the first hellhound fluffy teleport to?

so in der riese the blood on the wall is teddy is a lire was just sam telling us his user name & password?

on moon dident samantha say she had to find sophia and then teddy but she all ready knows where eddy is in her body.

But once you've established a connection. Then what? If you point out two are similar? Then what? If it is only an indirect link, there's really nothing you can do about it.

Also, there's been many analyses of the Kino der Toten film roll images. Nothing conclusive has been found.

115 comes from the meteors. However, ALL of the meteors have been red-orange in color. This last meteor is purple. That is drastically different from the MANY examples we already have. Why is this one purple? It is never said to have 115, I believe. It might be something new. As for now, I think it is safe to say it is a mysterious meteor.

As for Fluffy, it's just unknown. One could theorize Aether. Wherever she went, she had her puppies there.

• Administrators

What would be the most logical place to go to next in the first dlc?

Logically, it will be somewhere nuclear. This game seems to be focused around energy, between the Hanford Site, Nuketown, and things within such as "him", it'll be somewhere to do with atomic or nuclear energy I say.

Archived