A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

Hm. I'm gonna be a little more open to the idea of it not being Maxis. But I need an alternative explanation.

Basically, listen to the kino radios and Der riese radios, there will be a pretty noticeable difference. If you want, I'll go search for them and let you guys decide.

Obviously Maxis went there, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't Maxis conducting the experiments.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What note says Yena was at Der Riese?

I'd hate to file it under "unknown scientist"

"Edward, I know it was you, why won't it work HYENA"

Or something like that. By that point, the normal 935 members still hadn't mastered teleportation (Or they had, but as the note suggests, Richtofen sabotaged it), so teleporting to Kino wouldn't work, therefore I'm placing Der Riese as where he would have worked.

Honestly I thought the voice in the Kino radio's sounded like Gersch, or even Yuri. I haven't listened to the Ascension radios in a while though so I'm a little rusty, but I always thought that. But I'm pretty sure the person in the Kino radio's has a different accent. It could just be the same voice actor though possibly?

Honestly I thought the voice in the Kino radio's sounded like Gersch, or even Yuri. I haven't listened to the Ascension radios in a while though so I'm a little rusty, but I always thought that. But I'm pretty sure the person in the Kino radio's has a different accent. It could just be the same voice actor though possibly?

It could be the same actor as Gersch or Yuri. Definitely not the same person. I believe Richtofen on moon mentions how "Gersch would have fit into my plan if he had been born earlier."

I'm led to believe Yuri was a little younger than Gersch, but you never know.

@Mac Probably not, but there's always a possibility.

It can't be Gersch; he wasn't born yet. Steiner? The campaign and zombies are directly separate; they happen in the same universe and they have hidden ties, but nothing blatant. Having a character voice act in the other medium is way too blatant.

I'm thinking "unknown scientist" is the best answer, as we don't know enough to pick any of the 935 scientists.

• Administrators

I also believe that the radio is a younger Gersch, it also explains the Russian on the side of the Thundergun at Kino. With all that said I believe Gersch worked at Kino haha. We know that he didn't work with Richtofen ever, and Ed has never been to Kino, so it is possible from that perspective in my eyes. We have been over Gerschs age before, it is possible he was born in time due to how old he sounds in Ascension Radios. Just my thought. And Steiner is in Zombies, therefore he is tied into the story imo.

I also believe that the radio is a younger Gersch, it also explains the Russian on the side of the Thundergun at Kino. With all that said I believe Gersch worked at Kino haha. We know that he didn't work with Richtofen ever, and Ed has never been to Kino, so it is possible from that perspective in my eyes. We have been over Gerschs age before, it is possible he was born in time due to how old he sounds in Ascension Radios. Just my thought. And Steiner is in Zombies, therefore he is tied into the story imo.

Just curious, when have we ever discover steiner being involved in zombies? I've seen nothing that suggests that, other than being in the ascension group.

Gersch was most likely born, but WAY too young, which is what Richtofens quote is refering to.

• Administrators

To me, the fact that he made NOVA 6, a gas in Zombies, FOR the Third Reich is an indicator. That happened in 1943, the height of 935. From there, he is stuck in the ice after the MI6 trap them there. In the intel, it says that they came from the original NOVA 6 facility, and up a river located in Lower Silesia, as Der Riese is. That is in the intel on the same page that describes things like Die Glocke, a Der Riese experiment.

To me, it is as simple as the fact that he was actually around 35, he sounds about 50 to me right now, and the radios are actually 15 years later, 15-20, but I believe more along the lines of 15.

EDIT: Any and all evidence that any of us bring up is circumstantial at best, I say we move on.

To me, the fact that he made NOVA 6, a gas in Zombies, FOR the Third Reich is an indicator. That happened in 1943, the height of 935. From there, he is stuck in the ice after the MI6 trap them there. In the intel, it says that they came from the original NOVA 6 facility, and up a river located in Lower Silesia, as Der Riese is. That is in the intel on the same page that describes things like Die Glocke, a Der Riese experiment.

Nova 6 kills people immediately from contact, that is NOT what the Nova 6 crawlers do. Fair enough about the rest, but I don't believe he was involved in 935. That's just me, though.

To me, it is as simple as the fact that he was actually around 35, he sounds about 50 to me right now, and the radios are actually 15 years later, 15-20, but I believe more along the lines of 15.

Well we know the facts still that Richtofen said he would have been too young, so that disproves that

I didn't think about that. Well Richtofen still didn't know him, and if he did Richtofen would have thought him too young or inexperienced. He may have only been like 10 years old at the time, living in Russia. That would make him 30, no? Which is the rough minimum for his age in Ascension. How much use would a 10-year-old child be?

And Steiner is involved. He made the German Nova gas, which the crawlers are made of. He later was captured by Russians and made modern Nova 6.

• Administrators

Actually, I believe he says he was to young to work with Richtofen himself on whatever project he may have been doing. We know that if he worked at Kino, he did not work with Richtofen at all. Again, I think this is circumstantial from everyone, I say we move on.

Actually, I believe he says he was to young to work with Richtofen himself on whatever project he may have been doing. We know that if he worked at Kino, he did not work with Richtofen at all. Again, I think this is circumstantial from everyone, I say we move on.

"If he was born earlier"

Therefore, he was too young to join in any project. I'm sure Richtofen would take him if he was old enough to work. It's not to do with Richtofen not knowing about him.

But yes, let us move on.

• Administrators

We still need to figure out Peter.

I believe that because the Winters Howl was included in the Black Ops version of the Verruckt, and Peter was working at Verruckt and we weren't sure what he was doing. That is only a theory, but I believe he made the Winters Howl.

• Administrators

Actually, that's pretty cool. That would actually explain the appearance of the Winter's Howl at Verruckt. I had pretty much thought that unexplainable.

But I'm not sure if it is believable. The Winter's Howl wasn't "supposed" to have been invented until the '60's, having been reverse engineered.

Yeah, that makes sense. While we technically can't say when it was made, I concur that it is believed to be made much later on. I believe though that maybe the United States just reverse engineered the original one, not actually creating it. Also, in the terminal, the haiku's/poems/emails say that the monkey bomb was actually involved at Verruckt. That is also interesting.

I find that disheartening. Come on, can't the US just have ONE Wonder Weapon? Come on! Before we decide whether to incorporate this, I still want to get Peter's history layed out.

Yes, I noticed that. I just figured that explains why you can get Monkey Bombs in all the old maps. Maybe Richtofen was so proud of his invention that he sent some to Verruckt and Shi No Numa. As for Nacht, eh.

So, Peter:

- He was a US spy sent to Shi No Numa

- He was transferred to Verruckt

- US sent Recon Unit when they thought Peter was compromised

- Peter's Grave if you think it canon

- It is POSSIBLE he's the hanging man, but this is implication only.

- He was a Group 935 "scientist".

I find that disheartening. Come on, can't the US just have ONE Wonder Weapon? Come on! Before we decide whether to incorporate this, I still want to get Peter's history layed out.

Yes, I noticed that. I just figured that explains why you can get Monkey Bombs in all the old maps. Maybe Richtofen was so proud of his invention that he sent some to Verruckt and Shi No Numa. As for Nacht, eh.

So, Peter:

- He was a US spy sent to Shi No Numa

- He was transferred to Verruckt

- US sent Recon Unit when they thought Peter was compromised

- Peter's Grave if you think it canon

- It is POSSIBLE he's the hanging man, but this is implication only.

- He was a Group 935 "scientist".

-His handler was Cornelius who was working at Kino.

-Peter was killed by Richtofen.

Archived