A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

A Zombie Trilogy v.III

Explaining the Entire Call of Duty Zombies Storyline

12-Part Series

After many years of hard work with so many of you on this site, I've finally completed the video series based on the storyline of Treyarch's Zombies. The links to the videos are below, but feel free to leave comments or discussions here. I hope you guys enjoy, and thank you so much.

Part 1: The Beginning

The First One creates the 63 Universes and life.

The Great War is fought between the Keepers and Apothicons.

Mankind begins to inhabit the majority of the Earth.

Group 935 forms prior to World War II.

Maxis and Richtofen fracture Group 935 into factions.

Part 2: Cold War Era

Samantha rises to power and wipes out Group 935.

Zombies unleash shortly after World War II.

CIA and DOD experiments with Group 935 technology.

Ascension Group has Casimir accident.

The Test Subjects travel into the future.

Part 3: World's End

Actors star in the movie, Call of the Dead.

Famous explorers rediscover Shangri-La and die.

Richtofen rises to power in Samantha's place.

Maxis rises to oppose Richtofen's schemes.

Griffin Station blows up the Earth.

Part 4: Post-Apocalypse

The Survivors fight in a post-apocalyptic world.

Broken Arrow incriminates itself.

Richtofen and Maxis vie for control.

Three global polarization devices are sought out.

Maxis fractures the 63rd Universe.

Part 5: World War I

Group 935 forms early prior to World War I.

Maxis befriends Richtofen as a father figure.

Samantha reaches through to this world.

The Heroes meet upon the dig site.

The Heroes destabilize the millions of alternate realms.

Part 6: Campaigns

Group 935 fails, but the Kronorium is found.

USA and USSR victorious in World War II.

Mason brainwashed by Dragovich in the Cold War.

Cordis Die uprising leads to drone attacks.

DNI technology leads to AI during the Second Cold War.

Part 7: Other Worlds

Part 8: Ancient Evil

Part 9: A New World

Part 10: World War III

Part 11: Worlds' Ends

Part 12: Finale

Credits

The End?

~~~~~~~~~~

Credits:

Forum Support:

www.callofdutyzombies.com

Video Support:

MrDalekJD

Dedicated Contributors:

BlindBusDrivr

Caddyman

Delta

Ehjookayted

FatedTitan

GRILL

InfestLithium

Lenne

Matuzz

MegaAfroMan

Monopoly Mac

MrEvakin1

nayrcraig

Rhyujin of Fire

Rissole

Shooter

Tac

Whiskey

Zelkova

ZombieOfTheDead

Contributors:

Adopter of Knowledge

aegisknight

AlphaMarkII

AlphaSnake

anonymous

BasketballHawk

BlackOpsTiger

BoomByeYeah

Cameron Hay

Colin Reinhart

Darkesttimes

DeathBringerZen

Dylan Ames

Electric Jesus

EpicMonkeySlayer

Flammenwerfer

Funkwalrus

IVyroniQ

Jack Tanner

Jew Feeds

jopopo

K1lsteelr

Kira Marshiku

Louis Stevenson

MexicanIlluminati

Miss Tacobag

MixMasterNut

MLG Bonny

Mr. Jay

MrFrenzyBox

MyLittleH*llhound

Naitrax

Nightmare Poindexter

oM Blitz

PANDAmoneum316

PINNAZ

Robert szyszko

Schrödinger

Scoldon

SeaboundSlayer

Sebastian M.

Siemen Bos

Stop Mocking Me0

Tanner Phillips

T-Doug

TakedownCHAMP97

TehGoombaStomper

The Meh

TheBSZombie

TheNathanNS

TheRealMistyBriarton

trevbo

Troy Beaudoin

Undead

undeadarcademachine

WarMachineSMK

Wizardmanguy

xXExpertCoahXx

XxJasonLivesxX

גולן ברלין

Codebreakers:

/r/translator

/u/darkmegahot

Berries

BinSys

certainpersonio

DCRevolutionGaming

Doppelgänger

DragonGJY

I4mThoR

Kalinine

Lizizadolphin

MrChillax6

MrJoseTrocious

MrRoflWaffles

Nieno69

oxin8

WaterKH

Audio Sources:

cjdog23

Jr. Rizzo

NoahJ456

PINNAZ

Resortified

Tasha

WeezyIsTactiic

Youtube Community:

Call of Duty
Call of Duty Zombies Library
Gamer's Little Playground
Magixcal
MrDalekJD
MrRoflWaffles
NGTZombies
RADAUSTIN27
Rissole
Talam
Treyarch
Yoteslaya

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no. I'm trying to show off here (thanks though :P ). If you think I have things incorrect, point them out so I can fix them.

Damn. You should post this in the zombie asylum man it definitely belongs in there. [brains] to you.

You think? I wasn't sure. Most of that forum seems to deal with real-world facts and far-stretching theories. I'm just trying to get the most in-depth, confirmed (as near as possible) storyline.

• Administrators

No no. I'm trying to show off here (thanks though :P ). If you think I have things incorrect, point them out so I can fix them.

Damn. You should post this in the zombie asylum man it definitely belongs in there. [brains] to you.

You think? I wasn't sure. Most of that forum seems to deal with real-world facts and far-stretching theories. I'm just trying to get the most in-depth, confirmed (as near as possible) storyline.

Haha alright I'll go through it again and list them alright? And as far as the asylum, I personally wouldn't. The asylum is a great thread, but not many people look there. I've posted there and requested threads back to the Research Facility due to lack of responses.

• Administrators

What I would personally change:

The MPD was an ancient machine that produces vril energy, that is a gateway to Aether, and that was created by extraterrestrials.

The MPD was an ancient machine that acted as a gateway to Aether, and was created by the subterranean race, Vril-ya.

You talk about how the Vril-ya thought of him as a god, and I agree, but I believe that that's where he received the Focusing Stone.

Somehow, the Fly Trap appeared in Der Riese, if it was not already there; it may or may not have been caused by Dr. Richtofen.

If I were you, I'd get more information on the Fly Trap and how it was used with Group 935's Die Glocke programs.

That's all I have for now, I don't want to read through the entire thing, it's soo long haha, but I'll go bit by bit, here's what I've got now :)

I've never heard of the Vril-ya. There's nothing about them in-game. But there's considerable evidence for aliens. Firstly, he appeared on the Moon, where mankind had never been. Also, it explains the alien skull seen in Shangri-La. It also links perfectly with the aliens seen in Hangar 18.

Oh and there is NOTHING about the Fly Trap evidence-wise. I mean, sure, you could look up non-game-related information, but I'm not sure any of it would be conclusive. In real life, scientists don't have a conclusion for the purpose of the Fly Trap, and the game reflects that.

• Administrators

I've never heard of the Vril-ya. There's nothing about them in-game. But there's considerable evidence for aliens. Firstly, he appeared on the Moon, where mankind had never been. Also, it explains the alien skull seen in Shangri-La. It also links perfectly with the aliens seen in Hangar 18.

Oh and there is NOTHING about the Fly Trap evidence-wise. I mean, sure, you could look up non-game-related information, but I'm not sure any of it would be conclusive. In real life, scientists don't have a conclusion for the purpose of the Fly Trap, and the game reflects that.

:facepalm: I'm sorry, but to make it a compelte thread you must include the Vril-ya. They were the people who ran the map, Shangri-La. But there is very little for aliens compared to Vril-ya. Just sayin, your missing a large part of the story with that...

As for the Fly Trap, I don't know if you knew this, but a lot of Zombies is based off real life events. If you research Die Glocke, it specifically says work was done in a research facility named Der Riese in Germany, so no, the game doesn't reflect that. How do you think they got the map? AND, Dempsey mentions Die Glocke in a Der Riese quote. There's another things your missing that is huge. All of this is proven to be in the story, so you can't really not include it.

• Administrators

Still don't anything about vril-ya. Shangri-La doesn't mention anything about them. All I've seen are local zombified Asian peasants.

Yes, I know that. I even mentioned it... The real-life Fly Trap's purpose is unknown. I saw a documentary on it. I didn't say anything about Die Glocke not being real.

The Vril-ya were an ancient race that created a world underneath the earth and created the energy VRIL. George from CoTD is filled with VRIL and when you kill him he goes under the water to heal from VRIL, and then comes back. CoTD was a Vril-ya compound, as was Shangri-La.

The Fly Trap was where they tested the Die Glocke. As I assume you know, Die Glocke means "The Bell." Here's a link that relates the Fly Trap to the Nazi Bell:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... n_Flytrap/

• Administrators

Where did you gather info about Richtofen being a

"backalley plastic surgeon in Weimar, Germany" ?

His biography states he was a backalley surgeon before Maxis got him, but I am not sure where he got the Weimer Germany part.

• Administrators

Its pretty simple. The aliens are the Vril-Ya.

Tis is true... maybe. Eh yeah I think so, it makes sense. [brains]

Wait what? Didn't you work on that thread with me? Y'know the one where I literally proved Vril-Ya, angels, and aliens were all the same?! :o

:P I did indeed, it's just been a LONG time since I've read it and you're the one who connected them. I just did the history of the Vril-ya :)

Is that from the terminal files?

It's on the 3arc site, they posted it when SNN came out.

Still don't anything about vril-ya. Shangri-La doesn't mention anything about them. All I've seen are local zombified Asian peasants.

Yes, I know that. I even mentioned it... The real-life Fly Trap's purpose is unknown. I saw a documentary on it. I didn't say anything about Die Glocke not being real.

The Vril-ya were an ancient race that created a world underneath the earth and created the energy VRIL. George from CoTD is filled with VRIL and when you kill him he goes under the water to heal from VRIL, and then comes back. CoTD was a Vril-ya compound, as was Shangri-La.

The Fly Trap was where they tested the Die Glocke. As I assume you know, Die Glocke means "The Bell." Here's a link that relates the Fly Trap to the Nazi Bell:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... n_Flytrap/

But that's assuming the Hollow-Earth Theory is correct, and I'm not so sure about that.

Oh, sorry, that's not supposed to be a comma. It's Weimar Germany. Thanks. But yes, I got that from Call of Duty: World at War Intel #227.

His biography states he was a backalley surgeon before Maxis got him, but I am not sure where he got the Weimer Germany part.

The biography says Weimar.

Lol, that would mean that we're practically on the same page.

Is that from the terminal files?

Well, there are two sets of biographies. There are the ones seen in Call of Duty: World at War in the game itself for Shi No Numa and Der Riese as well as the ones posted on the Call of Duty website. All of the biographies are exactly the same, except for Richtofne. Richtofen's biography on the website is more extensive.

Most of all zombies is theory ;)

So nothing is "right" or "wrong"

That is not true. People may make it out that way, but it isn't true. There are solid facts. We have points of facts all over the grid. Theories connect those dots, forming a picture. The only problem is that the best fit between any two points is a straight line. We need our theories to be straight.

• Administrators

But that's assuming the Hollow-Earth Theory is correct, and I'm not so sure about that.

Well it might not be true in real life, but basically all of CoDz has deemed it true. I mean I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but this is true in the Zombies world... They included the Energy of VRIL in the game, and the history of it points to the Vril-ya. Not to mention, in the Shangri-La loading screen you see the Black Sun, which is the name for the orb in Hollow Earth that gives off VRIL Energy.

The biography says Weimar.

It does? Thanks for clarifying, I shall check it out :)

Lol except for the part in which you don't believe in the Vril-ya ;)

Most of all zombies is theory ;)

So nothing is "right" or "wrong"

That is not true. People may make it out that way, but it isn't true. There are solid facts. We have points of facts all over the grid. Theories connect those dots, forming a picture. The only problem is that the best fit between any two points is a straight line. We need our theories to be straight.

Solid analogy. But that kind of goes back to me having proof of VRIL and then the theory of Vril-ya. We do have a straight theory with that :)

Well it might not be true in real life, but basically all of CoDz has deemed it true. I mean I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but this is true in the Zombies world... They included the Energy of VRIL in the game, and the history of it points to the Vril-ya. Not to mention, in the Shangri-La loading screen you see the Black Sun, which is the name for the orb in Hollow Earth that gives off VRIL Energy.

Well can you prove it to me? Or at least point me in the right direction to a proof?

Lol except for the part in which you don't believe in the Vril-ya ;)

I don't, but I can be swayed with evidence.

I can guarantee you the involvement of Vril-Ya.

1. The Vril Generator.

2. In the 5th radio Richtofen talks about Vril energy.

3. In the book, "The Power of the Coming Race" the Vril-Ya are the ones who possess Vril. This is the link between Vril energy and Vril-Ya.

4. The V-R11.

Vril is everywhere maaan... Once you reach this part of the story you can't go left, you can't go right, you can only dig deeper....

Archived