A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Administrators

Okay thank you very much. So I suppose it was Nova 6 since the beginning. Btw, what is the most correct way to spell Nova 6? And the Gas Zombies aren't as deadly as Nova 6 because it wasn't made that deadly yet. Right?

I'll have to play through the mission 'Numbers' with subtitles again, but I believe it's Nova-6.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

@Yay, BlindBusDrivr. Thank you. And thanks Tac. Although if that is true, why do you say NOVA6? Is that an alternate name? Or was that just an error on your part?

It's what I've always called it, so I just fell into old habits there. So we can agree that it's Nova-6, just an early version of it?

• Administrators

Are you referring to me posting this about the lava?

"That is indeed the explosive compound trinitrotoluene."

"Chemical bonds being shattered in the most glorious fashion!"

Those are two quotes by Marlton on Green Run. Ever notice how when you shoot the Zombies that are on fire, it literally causes an explosion? It seems as though that either the lava isn't really the kind of lava we think and there's more to it, or the Zombies are wearing or contain some sort of chemical, but either way, that is not normal fire.

Trinitrotoluene is TNT, hence the explosion. What I just don't get is why there is TNT in the map, perhaps to blow up the site if compromised? Flimsy theory, I know, I am just rather confused.

@Darkesttimes:

???? thats no proof at all, the first Quote is from when you finish the jetgun, the second quote is from when you finish the table youre talking nonesense dude... RICHTOFEN does NOT ask at any given time to build the table, bring me more proof? every1 believes it because you can actually build is, but no one kan proof that you actually need it for the EE, What you put there is no proof AT ALL.

And you know it

Trinitrotoluene is TNT, hence the explosion. What I just don't get is why there is TNT in the map, perhaps to blow up the site if compromised? Flimsy theory, I know, I am just rather confused.

If it makes any difference, he says that quote when you throw a frag grenade at a group of zombies. The quote could just be a reference to that?

@Dark: did you look at the quote? When you say table, you mean the NavCard Reader. Richtofen calls the NacCard the "NavCard-thingy", which plugs into the NavCard Reader, or as he calls it, the "computer-thing". It's a quote that shows you him directly telling you to input it.

@Lenne: Crap. I guess I'll have to fix that.

@Shooter: Shooter's probably right. I still think thought that the other quote might be relevant for why the Zombies explode.

• Administrators

If it makes any difference, he says that quote when you throw a frag grenade at a group of zombies. The quote could just be a reference to that?

I'm so upset at Treyarch for not titling their quotes. I guess that's what it means :/

So I made changes below. First, here is the paragraph(s) originally, each followed by the changed version, in red/pink.

P16.Richtofen began sending prisoners to Griffin Station to be killed to power the MPD. Meanwhile, the scientists at Verrückt created four Perks-a-Cola that enhanced physical prowess. They were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. They were soon shipped to Group 935's bases around the world. In 1944, a new subdivision of Group 935 was created with a purpose of developing a deadly war chemical known as Nova gas. Its brainchild was Doctor Friederick Steiner. He combined two gases, Tabun and Sarin, to create Nova gas. Scientists used this Nova gas at Kino der Toten to create a mutant variant of Zombies, called Gas Zombies. Also in 1944 began the Battle of Peleliu in Japan. Tank “The Tank” Dempsey was a Marine that participated in the battle; he had a five-year-old child at home that he left when he went to war. Four Ray Guns were sent to the Battle, courtesy of Group 935.

P16.Richtofen began sending prisoners to Griffin Station to be killed to power the MPD. Meanwhile, the scientists at Verrückt created four Perks-a-Cola that enhanced physical prowess. They were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. They were soon shipped to Group 935's bases around the world. In 1944, a new subdivision of Group 935 was created with a purpose of developing a deadly war chemical known as Nova-6. Its brainchild was Doctor Friederick Steiner. He combined two gases, Tabun and Sarin, to create it. Scientists used Nova-6 at Kino der Toten to create a mutant variant of Zombies, called Gas Zombies. Also in 1944 began the Battle of Peleliu in Japan. Tank “The Tank” Dempsey was a Marine that participated in the battle; he had a five-year-old child at home that he left when he went to war. Four Ray Guns were sent to the Battle, courtesy of Group 935.

P32.In January 1946, the OSS was disbanded and replace with the Central Intelligence Agency, or CIA. In July 1947, the United States also created a top secret division called Majestic-12, which handled the Roswell Incident, where an alien spacecraft crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico, United States. The aliens were taken to Area 51 in Nevada, the most top secret facility of the United States. There they would be cryogenically frozen and tested upon for years. Also, there was a Group 935 survivor from Der Riese. He traveled to the United States and told Chase Rettland, an interrogator of the CIA of the United States, about "a mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past". The survivor died shortly after of unknown causes. The United States sent a military force to Der Riese. However, the Soviet Union also sent a military force. The result was a standoff between the two groups. The Soviet Union won the standoff and gained control of the facility. Pavel Gorki was involved in the standoff, most likely the Russian side. He later went on to create the front company Gorki-Korolev Medical, or GKM, that housed the perfected Nova gas, Nova 6.

P32.In January 1946, the OSS was disbanded and replace with the Central Intelligence Agency, or CIA. In July 1947, the United States also created a top secret division called Majestic-12, which handled the Roswell Incident, where an alien spacecraft crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico, United States. The aliens were taken to Area 51 in Nevada, the most top secret facility of the United States. There they would be cryogenically frozen and tested upon for years. Also, there was a Group 935 survivor from Der Riese. He traveled to the United States and told Chase Rettland, an interrogator of the CIA of the United States, about "a mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past". The survivor died shortly after of unknown causes. The United States sent a military force to Der Riese. However, the Soviet Union also sent a military force. The result was a standoff between the two groups. The Soviet Union won the standoff and gained control of the facility. Pavel Gorki was involved in the standoff, most likely the Russian side. He later went on to create the front company Gorki-Korolev Medical, or GKM, that housed an improved, more deadly, version of Nova-6.

P59.The Bus Driver arrived at the area known as Green Run, more specifically the Bus Depot. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman went inside the Bus Depot, and Maxis contacted them through the PA system there to ask for their help.

All of the tests done here earlier concerning Element 115 had started another session of Zombies rising out of the ground, and they tried to kill the four passengers. The strange creatures created by the Soviets had also escaped by this time and repopulated. They were now known as the Denizens of the Forest, and they were all over the areas covered in dust from the missiles. While surviving, the four passengers found some parts they put together to create a portable wind turbine to help them in their endeavors.

P59.The Bus Driver arrived at the area known as Green Run, more specifically the Bus Depot. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman went inside the Bus Depot, and Maxis contacted them through the PA system there to ask for their help.

All of the tests done here earlier concerning Element 115 had started another session of Zombies rising out of the ground, and they tried to kill the four passengers. A chemical was in the Zombies that made them often explode when killed when they were on fire due to the exposed lava everywhere from the missiles. The strange creatures created by the Soviets had also escaped by this time and repopulated. They were now known as the Denizens of the Forest, and they were all over the areas covered in dust from the missiles. While surviving, the four passengers found some parts they put together to create a portable wind turbine to help them in their endeavors.

P01. Earth's crust has always been very porous, allowing layers of habitats underneath the one existing on the surface. As time progressed, the bottom-dwellers, whose race was known as Ana, became more advanced, developing into kingdoms, aristocracies, and democracies. This underground was called many things in man's history; one name was Agartha.

How do you know they were called Ana?

He was a homosexual, and he had relations with his male roommate at the college he attended. :lol: That was kind of a random place to put that.

P06.The sixth Wunderwaffe was the Die Glocke, which has been rumored to be anything from teleportation to anti-gravity machines. Die Glocke was overseen by Group 935, an organization based on the improvement of the human race, headquartered in Der Riese near Breslau, Lower Silesia, Poland. A meteor containing Element 115 had crashed at Der Riese some time ago before the facility's creation. The Reichstag High Command signed a contract with Group 935's leader, Doctor Ludvig Maxis, M.D., who kept the contract secret from the employees, as the employees were from many nationalities. Group 935 would receive funding, and in return it would produce weaponry for the Nazi army. Richtofen became a scientist of Group 935.

P08.Sometime between 1871 and 1939, the Vril-Ya began am ambitious endeavor. They advanced very rapidly, just like mankind does. Contrary to their culture in 1871, the Vril-Ya, after having colonized the whole of Argatha, decided to leave mankind blissfully unaware of their existence instead of colonizing the surface. The Vril-Ya surfaced in Shangri-La, and they decided to colonize elsewhere. So they used the Pyramid and their sophisticated, unknown technology to transport Shangri-La to Mars. However, something went wrong, and it was transported back to Earth. Over time, evidence of the movement deteriorated away, all except for one remaining Martian mountain range in the middle of the Himalayas next to Shangri-La. Eventually, Asians moved into the area, forming their own culture and language, which was a conglomeration of many modern languages. The whereabouts of the Vril-Ya have since been unknown.

P09.Approximately on December 5, 1939, a thirty-day period began where Richtofen and Dr. Schuster made rapid advancements to the teleporter prototype.

On January 4, 1940, Richtofen volunteered to be its first human subject. However, when he teleported, he did not end up in the receiving receptacle, but instead he found he was within a dark cave within the Moon. He saw the Pyramid that had been created by the Vril-Ya. Notably the cave had oxygen within it, and it had machinery of a non-electrical sort. Also, he saw strange passageways on the ceiling. Then he touched the Pyramid. From that moment forward, Richtofen would hear other voices in his head; he became schizophrenic. He was then teleported away, to Shangri-La.

P10.While Richtofen was in Shangri-La, he made diplomatic relations with the local people, although it was mostly due to them likely believing him to be a god. This changed Richtofen.

By January 23, 1940, Dr. Schuster had nearly given up all hope of Richtofen's return since his disappearance through the teleporter when Richtofen waltzed back into Der Riese. Richtofen claimed they had much work to be done.

I thought he had teleported into a cave in Shangri-la, but I could be wrong.

P14.The Empire of Great Japan also became intrigued in Element 115, so Japan installed the Rising Sun facility at Shi No Numa, the location of Japan's meteor impact. Japan was an ally of Germany under the rule of Emperor Hirohito Shōwa, and naturally Group 935 was interested in Japan's involvements with Element 115, so they worked together, with Group 935 pulling the strings. The Japanese designed the Ray Gun, and the designs were seized by Group 935. Dr. Maxis then actually built the Ray Gun in Der Riese. A scientist of Group 935, Doctor H. Porter, designed the upgraded Porter's X2 Ray Gun, which was the upgraded Ray Gun, and inserted the designs into the Pack-a-Punch. Richtofen also created a weapon, the Wunderwaffe DG-2, which utilized Element 115, electricity, and a miniature anti-gravity mechanism. He had been working on it for a while, but he finally finished it, and later another scientist created the designs for the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, the upgraded form, and inserted them into the Pack-a-Punch. Richtofen later wrote a book detailing the mechanics of the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and DG-3 JZ in an attempt to promote his invention. Meanwhile, Kino der Toten received a working teleporter from Der Riese as well as a smaller Pocket Teleporter.

P15.Then Group 935 discovered that not only did Element 115 reanimate cells, but it also reanimated entire bodies. The Reichstag High Command commended this discovery, and dubbed these Zombies as the Armeeuntoten. Zombies had a carnivorous appetite, rotting flesh, and glowing yellow eyes. Group 935 tried repeatedly to get the Zombies to listen to commands, using mind control techniques at Kino der Toten, but they would not listen.

Only one Zombie showed any progress of listening to commands, and that Zombie was named Subject Two-Six.

Subject Two-Six was progressing through experiments in Kino der Toten when an alarm went off, with bright lights and loud noises, causing Subject Two-Six to go berserk, and the workers had to kill him.

Dr. Maxis was secretly worried about the whole ordeal of the Armeeuntoten. Also, the Wittenau Sanatorium in Germany was converted into a Zombie-testing facility known as Verrückt.

A pocket teleporter?

P16.Richtofen began sending prisoners to Griffin Station to be killed to power the MPD. Meanwhile, the scientists at Verrückt created four Perks-a-Cola that enhanced physical prowess. They were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. They were soon shipped to Group 935's bases around the world. In 1944, a new subdivision of Group 935 was created with a purpose of developing a deadly war chemical known as Nova-6. Its brainchild was Doctor Friederick Steiner. He combined two gases, Tabun and Sarin, to create it. Scientists used Nova-6 at Kino der Toten to create a mutant variant of Zombies, called Gas Zombies. Also in 1944 began the Battle of Peleliu in Japan. Tank “The Tank” Dempsey was a Marine that participated in the battle; he had a five-year-old child at home that he left when he went to war. Four Ray Guns were sent to the Battle, courtesy of Group 935.

How do we know Tank had a child?

Just a couple of questions I had that may or may not have been answered already.

Knowledge is power they say. :D

In Vril: Power of the Coming Race, all of the races underneath the Earth are collectively known as Ana. There is no name for all of the races above the surface. The Vril-Ya are just ONE culture of the Ana. It is assumed they end up assimilating or destroying all the other cultures.

Lol. Well I had to put that somewhere.

Well he went to a Pyramid. If it were in Shangri-La, there'd have to be an exact replica of the Pyramid there. We now know that there IS a Pyramid there, but we don't know if it physically looks the same. I think it is safe to say that it was on the Moon. It seems to be what inspired him to build a base there.

The Pocket Teleporter was presented in the Moon Loading Screen. And it is literally the ONLY explanation as to how they got from Kino to Ascension.

Tank has a quote where he mentions giving a M16 to his kid. Note however that the gender of the child is unknown.

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like, debate, critique, etc.

In Vril: Power of the Coming Race, all of the races underneath the Earth are collectively known as Ana. There is no name for all of the races above the surface. The Vril-Ya are just ONE culture of the Ana. It is assumed they end up assimilating or destroying all the other cultures.

Lol. Well I had to put that somewhere.

Well he went to a Pyramid. If it were in Shangri-La, there'd have to be an exact replica of the Pyramid there. We now know that there IS a Pyramid there, but we don't know if it physically looks the same. I think it is safe to say that it was on the Moon. It seems to be what inspired him to build a base there.

The Pocket Teleporter was presented in the Moon Loading Screen. And it is literally the ONLY explanation as to how they got from Kino to Ascension.

Tank has a quote where he mentions giving a M16 to his kid. Note however that the gender of the child is unknown.

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like, debate, critique, etc.

Thank you sir, When I find a new question, I will ask.

Well done MMX

I will have a few days (& time) off to go through your complete storyline. (I have been away from home all month & return home tomorrow)

I also have a capture card & can get screenshots if you like.

Great Work on the Storyline once again. I'm sure I'll learn a few more things when I read it in full....Again 8-)

Archived