A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

@nayrc: In my opinion, the skulls aren't that of Denizen. They are elongated, not wide, like the skulls in Shangri-La. Whatever they are, they were in Shangri-La also, or at least relate to those somehow.

But it wold make a lot of sense to be Denizen Skulls, i mean the shack is in the middle of the forest that the Denizens live in, and there is A LOT of skulls and A LOT of Denizens, what else could it be?

and I did notice the relation to the Shangri-la skulls, i might go back to get a better look at the shape of them

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Critique people!

P39B.The United States was performing nuclear weapons testing, primarily in Nevada with its other top secret facilities. The nature of it is mysterious, but it is known that the United States facilitated the creation of a working nuclear spacecraft in Nevada. Meanwhile, there was a test site called Nuketown, which was built to test the damage of a nuclear explosion on a small town. The town was filled with mannequins to simulate real people. The United States also improved upon Double-Tap Root Beer and created a new Perk-A-Cola: Double-Tap Root Beer II. For some reason, Perk-A-Cola machines and a Pack-A-Punch were placed a few miles away from Nuketown. Sometime between July of 1966 and June of 1967, a battle was fought at Nuketown between infiltrating Spetsnaz and protecting Black Ops soldiers. However, the battle began right before the test nuclear bomb dropped on Nuketown. The United States had filled the nuke with Element 115, and it killed all of the soldiers.

Okay, so I looked at the skulls.

In Shangri-La, there were two skulls: one of a monkey, and one of Vril-Ya.

All of these skulls are NOT human nor Vril-Ya. They are monkey-like. What is the only creature with a humanoid but not distinctly human head nearby? The Denizens. So yes, they are Denizen skulls. All I think that means is that sometime since the nukes went off 20 years ago someone tried to survive there, and that person isn't there anymore.

EDIT: I was going to wait for this, but I want to go ahead and do it now. I'm going to go back and edit in a thing about Richtofen's novel. It was on Nuketown, which is canonical. So I think the book should be as well. I'll also add a bit about Roswell, since you brought it up, Tac. Let me know if anyone has any objections. I'll edit this post with the changes.

Additions in bold:

P14.The Empire of Great Japan also became intrigued in Element 115, so Japan installed the Rising Sun facility at Shi No Numa, the location of Japan's meteor impact. Japan was an ally of Germany under the rule of Emperor Hirohito Shōwa, and naturally Group 935 was interested in Japan's involvements with Element 115, so they worked together, with Group 935 pulling the strings. The Japanese designed the Ray Gun, and the designs were seized by Group 935. Dr. Maxis then actually built the Ray Gun in Der Riese. A scientist of Group 935, Doctor H. Porter, designed the upgraded Porter's X2 Ray Gun, which was the upgraded Ray Gun, and inserted the designs into the Pack-a-Punch. Richtofen also created a weapon, the Wunderwaffe DG-2, which utilized Element 115, electricity, and a miniature anti-gravity mechanism. He had been working on it for a while, but he finally finished it, and later another scientist created the designs for the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, the upgraded form, and inserted them into the Pack-a-Punch. Richtofen later wrote a book detailing the mechanics of the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and DG-3 JZ in an attempt to promote his invention. Meanwhile, Kino der Toten received a working teleporter from Der Riese as well as a smaller Pocket Teleporter.

EDIT: Oh wait. I can't add the part about Roswell yet. I assumed that the aliens in Hangar 18 were the aliens from Roswell. However, Hangar 18 STRONGLY suggests that one of the aliens escaped, given the blood patterns and the empty casket. I don't think they would've been there for 20 years. So that means these are different alien bodies... either that or they were preserved? Actually I think that is more likely, especially because the room they were in at the time seemed to have cryogenics.

Hm... okay, I will go with that and just see what you guys think.

P32.In January 1946, the OSS was disbanded and replace with the Central Intelligence Agency, or CIA. In July 1947, the United States also created a top secret division called Majestic-12, which handled the Roswell Incident, where an alien spacecraft crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico, United States. The aliens were taken to Area 51 in Nevada, the most top secret facility of the United States. There they would be cryogenically frozen and tested upon for years. Also, there was a Group 935 survivor from Der Riese. He traveled to the United States and told Chase Rettland, an interrogator of the CIA of the United States, about "a mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past". The survivor died shortly after of unknown causes. The United States sent a military force to Der Riese. However, the Soviet Union also sent a military force. The result was a standoff between the two groups. The Soviet Union won the standoff and gained control of the facility. Pavel Gorki was involved in the standoff, most likely the Russian side. He later went on to create the front company Gorki-Korolev Medical, or GKM, that housed the perfected Nova gas, Nova 6.

Because of the above edit, the below one just makes it read smoother:

P35.Over the next few years, the United States proliferated its study of Element 115. However, the Soviet Union, under First Secretary Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev, also began study of Element 115, evidenced by its capture of Der Riese, Shangri-La, and Eagle’s Nest. The United States housed many of its experiments in the basement of the Pentagon as well at its top secret facility in Area 51, Nevada. The Soviet Union housed its tests primarily at the Baikonur Cosmodrome. Both countries reverse engineered much of the technology from Group 935. The Soviet Union created two new Perks-a-Cola: Stamin-Up and PhD Flopper. The Soviet Union also created the Thundergun Mk II, which was fully operable and able to be upgraded via Pack-a-Punch into the Zeus Cannon, as well as the R7 rocket series. The United States recreated the Gas Zombies, Monkey Bombs, teleporters, and Electro-Shock Defenses. Both countries recreated the Ray Gun and the Pack-a-Punch. The United States created the Winter's Howl with its upgraded form, the Winter's Fury.

It also necessitated the change of this paragraph:

P38.By 1962, in Area 51, Nevada, United States there was a ruckus at Hangar 18. The area contained many top secret technologies, such as a repulsive shield generator and Casimir plates. It also had the four alien bodies. However, one turned out to still be alive, and it made a bloody escape. This would have been cause for alarm had the Soviet Spetsnaz not invaded Hangar 18 at about that time. The American Black Ops fought them and crushed the invaders, but the alien was long gone. Also, Griffin Station was discovered by the United States. At Area 51, they built a teleporter that lead to Griffin Station. There, they found many strange devices. Curiously, Gersch Devices, R-7 Rockets, and the Russian Perks-a-Cola were there along with the German technology. Many modifications were made to the area, and a large teleporter was installed to make ease for mass transit. The United States developed a new division, Call of Duty Zombie Labs, to oversee operations at Area 51 and Griffin Station in matters concerning Zombies. They tested Zombie behavior in low gravity among other things, such as the Zap Guns.

Just minor changes. Let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: I will add the paragraph in two hours if no one objects.

Story's been updated. Work on the next has begun.

P40B.In Handford, Washington, United States, a region known by some as the Green Run, homage to a nuclear project conducted there long ago, consisted of many undercover operations. By the time of the Nuketown incident, there were several secretive tasks being conducted by secret Soviet insurgents. A town in the region was created as a coverup for a mysterious Soviet operation concerning radioactive material. A nearby farm was a cover for the housing of a missile and corrosive waste. The Soviets also acquired many Perk-A-Cola machines and a non-functioning Pack-A-Punch. They also artificially created strange creatures whose origins are not clear. The United States government also had its own secretive operations in the area. They constructed a local power grid, where the hub was disguised as a nondescript building. They artificially created a creature that was made of lightning, humanoid in form, named "Him". They caged him within the power generator to prevent him from causing damage to anything. Meanwhile, Consolidated Coach Corporations had a new experimental model of their public transportation bus. It included an automatic Bus Driver, a robot that drove the bus and was connected to the bus.

You know the drill. Critique. :)

I was going to wait for this, but I want to go ahead and do it now. I'm going to go back and edit in a thing about Richtofen's novel. It was on Nuketown, which is canonical. So I think the book should be as well. I'll also add a bit about Roswell, since you brought it up, Tac. Let me know if anyone has any objections. I'll edit this post with the changes.

There are also 2 other books next to Richtofen's (in one location I've spotted, there may be more) in which the authors are both different. I haven't looked into who they are (Im away for the weekend so I can't tell you) This may be worth looking into?

Also, Groom Lake WAS the original 'Roswell' until the first crash landing of a UFO, the government then moved the town to New Mexico? That is why Area 51/Dreamland (whatever else you want to call it) is there. I'm sure I've got documentation of this somewhere?

Can you really say that the Nuclear Spacecraft is American?

Great work MMX, it's coming along nicely!

• Administrators

Still deciding how I feel about the Russians and Americans working together, especially if even that early. Have nothing to object as of now, just a few nitpicky things I'm deciding my own thoughts on, like the farm silo missile thing.

Great work, it's looking really good :)

I was going to wait for this, but I want to go ahead and do it now. I'm going to go back and edit in a thing about Richtofen's novel. It was on Nuketown, which is canonical. So I think the book should be as well. I'll also add a bit about Roswell, since you brought it up, Tac. Let me know if anyone has any objections. I'll edit this post with the changes.

There are also 2 other books next to Richtofen's (in one location I've spotted, there may be more) in which the authors are both different. I haven't looked into who they are (Im away for the weekend so I can't tell you) This may be worth looking into?

Also, Groom Lake WAS the original 'Roswell' until the first crash landing of a UFO, the government then moved the town to New Mexico? That is why Area 51/Dreamland (whatever else you want to call it) is there. I'm sure I've got documentation of this somewhere?

Can you really say that the Nuclear Spacecraft is American?

Great work MMX, it's coming along nicely!

Those other books I've heard of. Nothing conclusive was ever found from them.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Area 51 was not constructed around the Roswell crash site.

I think it is certain. The loading screen makes it out to be something organized, as you can see a static onlooker. Not to mention it comes up for Nuketown, so it must at least be close by, in militarized US territory.

Still deciding how I feel about the Russians and Americans working together, especially if even that early. Have nothing to object as of now, just a few nitpicky things I'm deciding my own thoughts on, like the farm silo missile thing.

Great work, it's looking really good :)

? I find it unlikely they were working together. Thank you.

EDIT:

Next up is to rewrite P54 :D

Does anyone know of a video of someone doing the Easter Egg AS Samuel? I would like to know the order of Richtofen's quotes.

Thank you.

I heard the sound files the other day and read what was said as well and it would appear (well I know this from after hearing it all for myself) that Richtofen used other people to spread the "flesh" before he contacted us. So that would mean that he has been doing something during this time span that we are skipping though.

I just had a theory, since the whole nuke thing is still in discussion, those nukes that we launched from the moon were actual nukes (which whether this theory is good or not I still am inclined to believe) which were targeted at area's where the zombie outbreak was the worst. The nukes killed the zombies thus Richtofen was low on zombies to control. He used people such as those we are hearing to spread the "flesh" thus creating more zombies for him to control since there weren't many left. This would put us where we are now at TranZit.

How does that sound?

• Administrators

I just had a theory, since the whole nuke thing is still in discussion, those nukes that we launched from the moon were actual nukes (which whether this theory is good or not I still am inclined to believe) which were targeted at area's where the zombie outbreak was the worst. The nukes killed the zombies thus Richtofen was low on zombies to control. He used people such as those we are hearing to spread the "flesh" thus creating more zombies for him to control since there weren't many left. This would put us where we are now at TranZit.

How does that sound?

What do you mean by "spread the flesh"? I mean I know that you get 115 from the lfesh, but I'm confused as to what you mean by that.

I disagree. I think the Radios are there mainly to indicate a "civil war" between Maxis and Richtofen. As for the flesh, it actually makes little sense since there was probably no zombies there. I think that word is there just to indicate that Richtofen is talking. The actual implications I think are currently unknown.

We can theorize why Maxis dropped the nukes and where exactly, but I don't think it does any good. We simply do not know enough yet. All theories concerning this thus far have been quite flimsy. Maxis's ultimate goal remains unclear.

And Richtofen is low on Zombies to control because most of humanity has been killed by the missiles. Unless 115 were to somehow spread to areas with dead bodies, he can't do much at all.

EDIT: No, the word "spread" was not used.

Sorry everytime I hear the quotes a zombie winds up screaming or my characters won't shut up. >_> really its irritating. As for how they spread it all that really needs to be done is bring 115 to the location to reanimate bodies that were killed via the nukes. I have a feeling that 115 can even reanimate zombies themselves thus whether the body be of a living being or of a zombie probably wouldn't matter so long as it can move i.e. has legs or arms.

Question, why is element 115 only affecting humans and say not dead animals??? Do we possess something in us that other animals do not?? Even then I am sure a monkey would possess it too then. Also it would have to be something that exists even after said body is dead and beginning to decay.

@Murder: what theories can you gather from those quotes though that we hear from the tv? Do you agree with me though that Richtofen utilized others to create more zombies before the 4 at TranZit??

I think you're looking too far into it. There is not enough in the Radios to know exactly what was going on there, just that there were fighting and establishing a tower and whatnot. Btw, a zombie cannot be reanimated a second time.

115 does not just affect humans. It affects apes: Zombies, Space Monkeys, Monkey Zombies. The H*llhounds are a freak accident/ exception.

Basically, I see it like this. Maxis is good. Richtofen is evil. There was tower at the Flats area. So the two of them tried to get them to each construct it in their favor. The result was conflict. Maxis has persuasion, logic, and reason on his side. He can talk to anyone. However, they have the ability to tune him out and shut him off, by destroying or turning the electronics off. Richtofen is less sensible, however, certain people are NOT able to tune him out. He gets in their heads and talks to them until they are driven crazy and eventually obey him.

I think the Zombies at Green Run are a result of the 115 tests done prior.

EDIT: Storyline updated. I'll post again when I have P55 redone.

This is a rewrite of P52 to P55 (the Griffin Station Easter Egg paragraphs):

P52.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen then arrived at Area 51 sometime between July of 1966 and June of 1967. It was overrun like no place before it was overrun, with Zombies and H*llhounds, and it was now better known as No Man's Land. Richtofen had put the Focusing Stone into the crevice in the Vril Generator, effectively merging them together into what he called the Vril Device. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen used the teleporter set up by the United States government in No Man's Land that had a direct connection with Griffin Station to go there. The four put on Pressurized External Suits. Despite Richtofen’s planning, his inner spacesuit turned out to be unnecessary. Two new types of Zombies appeared in Griffin Station alongside the regular Zombies. Astro-Zombies were reanimated bodies that happened to be in spacesuits at the time of their reanimation. They were super-pressurized, and they had the ability, somehow, to teleport at will. Phasing Zombies were Gas Zombies that mutated, gaining the ability to consistently teleport forward in between every few steps they take.

P52B.Early in the time frame of July 1966 to June 1967, a young man named Marlton Johnson was in the area around Nuketown. When the battle between the Black Ops and Spetsnaz occurred, he took refuge in one of the fallout shelters that the town had. When the nuke dropped on Nuketown, all of the Black Ops and Spetsnaz soldiers were killed. It also stopped Marlton's watch at 19:04'38. The United States government immediately realized that this explosion was not like any other they have seen. Two government agencies, the CIA and the Center for Disease Control, or CDC, each sent a group of four nearby agents to inspect the explosion, before the mushroom cloud had even cleared. Zombies started to rise out of the ground due to the 115 in the nuke. Perk-A-Cola machines and the Pack-A-Punch, hooked up to a car battery, rained from the sky due to the explosion. A rigged intercom was still functioning in Nuketown that transmitted Richtofen's voice from Griffin Station to be heard across Nuketown. The CDC and CIA fought against the Zombies in Nuketown at the same time that Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen did on the Moon.

P53.Using four terminals found outside Griffin Station, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen gained access to the Griffin Station mainframe. Then one of the four grabbed the Hacker, a device built in Griffin Station with the sole purpose to hack into electronics. They used it to hack into the mainframe. Then, Excavator Pi breached through Tunnel 6 in Griffin Station, completely destroying the atmosphere and artificial gravity in that sector. However, the drilling dislodged the Egg from its resting place, and the four found it. Richtofen had stolen it from Dr. Maxis sometime before this.

The Egg acted as a key to the MPD. The four put it in the MPD, and a glass tank emerged from it. They killed 25 Zombies, their souls filling the machine. Then they flipped the switch, which made the MPD open, exposing Samantha, cryogenically frozen inside.

P54.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen acquired a wire from the Laboratories in Griffin Station and two Casimir plates from No Man's Land. They put these on an apparatus, connecting it to a terminal. Richtofen placed the Vril Device in between the Casimir plates, where it floated. Richtofen hacked into the mainframe, accessing the Casimir Mechanism using the apparatus he created. This activated the long dormant Maxis A.I., who tried to stop him.

However, Richtofen deleted him and finished charging the Vril Device. Four glass tanks emerged from the MPD. The four then killed one hundred Zombies, their souls filling the machine. As they did so, Samantha, in her final moments of power, gave several death threats to Richtofen.

Then Richtofen placed the charged Vril Device into the MPD, which made him switch souls with Samantha. Richtofen became the being trapped in Aether, while Samantha was now trapped in Richtofen's body.

P55.Now being the owner of extraordinary powers, Richtofen decided to make his own twist on Power-Ups, to change the color of the eyes of the Zombies to blue, and to make his own theme music. These were mere warm-ups for his plans of ruling the world. The CDC and CIA noticed this change in Richtofen. They were confused, but just fought to survive nonetheless.

Then Maxis contacted Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha, saying that he wasn't deleted, but just impaired, claiming that he can minimize the damage that Richtofen would cause. So they used the four terminals again to free Maxis.

Then they teleported the Egg using a Gersch Device to the top of a R-7 Rocket, which triggered a launch.

Maxis launched three R-7 Rockets towards the Earth, which made contact and exploded. One landed directly upon Nuketown, annihilating the CDC, CIA, and everything else present there. Most of the Earth became a barren landscape, except for the lava that appeared over it. Maxis's full intentions with these rockets is unknown, however his goal of hindering Richtofen succeeded. Richtofen no longer had a world full of people to torment.

That gets us up to the missiles going off. Let me know what you guys think!

(Btw, I know there's a typo in Richtofen Quote 4. I'll fix it soon, but not right now.

Thanks Monopoly Mac! I've edited it. ^ Any other suggestions? You guys mustn't feel compelled to only proofread. :)

EDIT: Guys, I really need some help here. In addition to critiquing the above paragraphs, I need you guys to look at this:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/shem5b

It's some of Richtofen's quotes for the TranZit Easter Egg. I need to know the exact order of the quotes. :( I don't know what it is. I can't find ANY videos on youtube of the Easter Egg FROM SAMUEL'S POINT OF VIEW. I'm hoping some of you guys may be able to help me just from memory or deduction. Personally it'd just be a mild guessing game for me. : / So, please help.

Btw, make sure you click on the right download button.

EDIT: Forgot to put Tombstone Soda alongside Double-Tap Root Beer II. Fixing that now.

• Administrators

At the end of P55, you said that Nuketown had become practically decimated due to the impact of the rockets. Whatever happened to Marlton? Surely, that weenie fallout shelter couldn't have preserved him if all of Nuketwoen were to be wiped out. I know I know, we still aren't sure as to how Marlton even escaped from there and appeared in Hanford. But I just feel like somewhere, you have to incorporate what had become of him (since you did make mention of him).

As far as I can see, you're really starting to put together this whole storyline very well MMX! Everytime you post these parts, it gives me shivers just thinking how planned the zombie story has prolonged since its early roots from Nazi Zombies all the way to surviving in a post-apocalyptic Earth. Keep 'em rolling!

Edit: The quotes are as follows for the Easter Egg (by order of appearance):

B - Player has power off [will occur at any time].

H - Power has been turned on and not off.

E*- The last piece for the Jet Gun has been acquired.

N - The Jet Gun has been fully built and acquired.

K*- Table is set up; request for Navcard to be put in.

G - The obelisk [rock] has not been heated up enough by the Jet Gun.

D - The obelisk is still not hot enough.

P - Obelisk is reaching extreme temperatures.

M - Obelisk heated; gather enough zombies under the obelisk to obtain the 115.

C - Large horde of zombies is ready to be killed under the obelisk.

A - During killing of zombies, Richtofen feels 115 surging from obelisk.

Q - Obelisk has gained enough 115, but there is too much power. Reduce the amount using four portals to be EMPed.

F - Richtofen nags player on reducing amount of electricity.

L - All four portals have not been EMPed correctly - try again.

I - The Easter Egg for Richtofen has been completed.

* Quotes occur when step can been done at anytime (no chronological order when deciding which to build first). You can choose to set up the table or Jet Gun whenever needed regardless of power.

Miscellaneous:

J - Beginning round of Grief game.

O - First power drop of the game [can occur randomly at times].

Well, the fallout shelter underneath was most likely still intact, as Marlton is still alive. Fallout shelters were designed to take nukes. Marlton had technology... and probably a bit of luck... on his side. Also, we don't know how deep that fallout shelter goes. And we will bring him up again soon. It's just Marlton's next chapter comes up after the world's been destroyed.

Thank you! I appreciate it. I know, me too. Honestly, about 1000 of the views of this thread are just mine. I don't do it on purpose, but just reading it, even though I "wrote" it, I find exhilarating.

And thank you for ordering the Richtofen Quotes. I was worried no one was going to help. That will be so helpful with the next part!

So that brings me to my next question: Which happened first? TranZit? or Grief?

• Administrators

I'd have to say Grief. I'm pretty sure that the modes themselves aren't really conclusive to the storyline, but hey; better some offered explanation than none. :P

The things that we see in Grief and Tranzit physically have too many differences to them, so we cannot use physical evidence to further the theory one which was first. But if I had to take a wild swing at it, then Grief it is. Why? Just like Nuketown, Green Run was hit by the missiles, however, with a greater impact than Nuketown did. CIA and CDC were at the scene immediately after the missiles hit for Nuketown, so it is safe to say the same goes for Green Run. Note that Marlton was still inside the fallout shelter like you said when the CDC and CIA arrived there.

As for how Green Run falls into place...

Each group came to complete a certain mission, but each of them got in one another's way. There was a certain mindset taking place here. From where I'm standing, the CDC was sent out to quarantine the area and "clean up" any damages done without truly knowing about the zombie outbreak. The CIA strolled in to investigate what happened so data could be retrieved on the spot. Now there's two conflicting sides - one team wanted to clean the mess caused by the rockets, the other wanted to extract any and all information as to what has occurred in the given areas. This became a problem, so each team began to obstruct each other's paths. Although one team would conquer against the other, it didn't matter in the end: they were all dead.

This is where Tranzit would then go into effect, given the said circumstances.

I would think that, however, Richtofen's quote about getting used to the Aether makes me think that in whatever regard, the new characters came before the government. Also, I do think they are related to the story, otherwise Treyarch would've just picked nondescript characters for Grief, not two government agencies.

Actually, Nuketown was hit harder than Green Run.

Also, I would leave the ending of Grief open-ended, inconclusive. It's kinda like how we don't know how the characters get to the next map until the next map comes out. We don't know which, if any, of the groups survive at the moment, just that they were there.

• Administrators

I would think that, however, Richtofen's quote about getting used to the Aether makes me think that in whatever regard, the new characters came before the government. Also, I do think they are related to the story, otherwise Treyarch would've just picked nondescript characters for Grief, not two government agencies.

I am a bit confused by this, do you mind explaining to me why the Aether quote denotes whether the government or characters appear first?

Archived