A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

about electric guy it made me think of something really basic : how electricity can go to the sky ? since electricity can be seen in air only as a plasma form, which means so high volted that it can be conducted by air.

in this form in air electricity will allways go to the ground.

now the thing of a lightning bolt going up in the sky happens to exist : reverse/upward lightning on youtube will show you something that has been studied since the 20's but has been "re-discovered" recently by the scientific medias.

other weird lightning can be ball lightning, something i personally call "adobe after effect/white paint on the window", but well, it's allways very impressive and, if you look to some videos well that can look just like what we have here with this electric guy. plus of course a little bit of e115 or alien stuff or whatever.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I'm kind of on a nationality kick right now. Some people tell me that Dr. Schuster is from England due to last name and Groph is indeed German. Is it just me or does Schuster seem German too? Thoughts?

I'm kind of on a nationality kick right now. Some people tell me that Dr. Schuster is from England due to last name and Groph is indeed German. Is it just me or does Schuster seem German too? Thoughts?

Schuster definately sounds British to me. However, he can't be from Britain. Schuster was present when Maxis confided in Richtofen about the Nazis. Schuster must then too be German, nationality not heritage, or Maxis wouldn't have said that around him.

Btw, I'm going to start soon on making paragraphs and letting you guys critique. Just saying expect some soon.

• Administrators

Schuster definately sounds British to me. However, he can't be from Britain. Schuster was present when Maxis confided in Richtofen about the Nazis. Schuster must then too be German, nationality not heritage, or Maxis wouldn't have said that around him.

Btw, I'm going to start soon on making paragraphs and letting you guys critique. Just saying expect some soon.

Idk, I mean they hadn't signed with the Nazi's yet and we know they had people from lots of places. I mean, I take it you believe they were only letting Germans in until they signed with the Riech? Or am I misinterpreting you?

Looking forward to it. :D

Just moved paragraphs 38-43 around to reflect Area 51 being overrun before the other events. Should've fixed that earlier, but things were kinda slow (especially since we didn't know when Moon was).

No, that's not what I meant. Maxis didn't want people to know that they were getting money from the German side in the war. However, he confided in Richtofen and told him the truth. Schuster was right there. Maxis would not have let Schuster listen in unless Schuster was himself German. He extended his trust to Schuster that he wouldn't tell. If Schuster was British, he'd have had to choose between his country and his job. Maxis wouldn't have told Schuster what he specifically told Richtofen not to tell the workers of 935 due to the multiple nationalities. Do you see what I mean?

• Administrators

I understand what you mean now. I was under the impression, after scripting the radio for my thread, that Richtofen walks out of a door and slams it, as I thought I heard a door shut. But, when you listen to the radio, Richtofen didn't explain the situation to Schuster. I did not know if this was due to Treyarch not wanting to be redundant or if he was right there.

• Administrators

Richtofen initiates it after the slam, saying "What a jerk" to Schuster. But I get what you mean, Maxis being the one to walk out makes sense. Thank you.

You're welcome, but you are mistaken. Schuster's accent comes out quite clear as "Bloody jerk".

I will have to check it out again I suppose and see. In the meantime, has there been anything on your mind to discuss?

• Administrators

I'd say you gotta include it in some way or another. I'd start with your sentence and as we find out more you can add to it. If you personally dislike putting something that vague in, you can always just keep it in the back of your mind.

So here is a new paragraph! It goes between P39 and P40. Paragraph re-numbering will occur after its critique and placement. This is the "before" of Nuketown. The actual playing of the map comes far down the line (story-line :P ) because of all the time travel between the event itself and Richtofen's journey.

P39B.The United States was performing nuclear weapons testing, primarily in Nevada with its other top secret facilities. The nature of it is mysterious, but it is known that the United States facilitated the creation of a working nuclear spacecraft in Nevada. Meanwhile, there was a test site called Nuketown, which was built to test the damage of a nuclear explosion on a small town. The town was filled with mannequins to simulate real people. Near Nuketown, but not quite in it, the United States government experimented with 115, going as far as to obtain some Perk-A-Cola machines and a Pack-A-Punch. Sometime between July of 1966 and June of 1967, a battle was fought at Nuketown between infiltrating Spetsnaz and protecting Black Ops soldiers. However, the battle began right before the test nuclear bomb dropped on Nuketown. The nuke was filled with Element 115, and it killed all of the soldiers.

• Administrators

Well I took Nuketown as proof that Multiplayer maps are canonical. I don't think there being hazmat suit zombies rules it out. All that means is there is another aspect to this event that we are unaware of. Somehow people in hazmat suits died.

Yeah that's all Mac is saying, he was just curious as to if you may of had an explanation.

(story-line :))

AAAHHH I see what you did there xD

As for the paragraph itself, I like it. A lot. The only thing is the Perks-A-Cola and PaP machine description. It sounds a bit off, almost like it should be worded more "It is unknown how the ... Arrived here" or something. Sorry for typos and brief responses, I'm running this off my phone tonight.

Well I took Nuketown as proof that Multiplayer maps are canonical. I don't think there being hazmat suit zombies rules it out. All that means is there is another aspect to this event that we are unaware of. Somehow people in hazmat suits died.

Yeah that's all Mac is saying, he was just curious as to if you may of had an explanation.

(story-line :))

AAAHHH I see what you did there xD

As for the paragraph itself, I like it. A lot. The only thing is the Perks-A-Cola and PaP machine description. It sounds a bit off, almost like it should be worded more "It is unknown how the ... Arrived here" or something. Sorry for typos and brief responses, I'm running this off my phone tonight.

Lo, but he's right in that I don't have one for the hazmat people. I could come up with something, but I'd have no more evidence than anyone else coming up with a reason for why they are there.

Thanks! Hm... how about this then:

P39B.The United States was performing nuclear weapons testing, primarily in Nevada with its other top secret facilities. The nature of it is mysterious, but it is known that the United States facilitated the creation of a working nuclear spacecraft in Nevada. Meanwhile, there was a test site called Nuketown, which was built to test the damage of a nuclear explosion on a small town. The town was filled with mannequins to simulate real people. For some reason Perk-A-Cola machines and a Pack-A-Punch were placed a few miles away from Nuketown. Sometime between July of 1966 and June of 1967, a battle was fought at Nuketown between infiltrating Spetsnaz and protecting Black Ops soldiers. However, the battle began right before the test nuclear bomb dropped on Nuketown. The United States had filled the nuke with Element 115, and it killed all of the soldiers.

It's okay. I heard about your iPad. My condolences.

• Administrators

No new replies? Gosh, Murder isn't getting the attention he deserves.

Anyhoo, I thought I'd take a stab at your theory mate. I can see how Nuketown would suddenly become part of the the storyline; it just seems a bit weird that the US would drop a nuke on its own soldiers. Did it drop accidentally (a timed drop perhaps), or was it purposefully utilized to erase any remains of all soldiers in the general vicinity? I wish I had Nuketown Zombies to better investigate myself so I could add onto what you said, but for now I have to rely on what I've been reading for the past few weeks. :cry:

Thank you.

It was most likely by accident. The battle started right before it was supposed to be dropped. I don't think the United States would purposefully kill all those people, especially if the Black Ops had won the match.

Also, I noticed I forgot to mention Double-Tap Root Beer II, so here is the new version of the paragraph:

P39B.The United States was performing nuclear weapons testing, primarily in Nevada with its other top secret facilities. The nature of it is mysterious, but it is known that the United States facilitated the creation of a working nuclear spacecraft in Nevada. Meanwhile, there was a test site called Nuketown, which was built to test the damage of a nuclear explosion on a small town. The town was filled with mannequins to simulate real people. The United States also improved upon Double-Tap Root Beer and created a new Perk-A-Cola: Double-Tap Root Beer II. For some reason, Perk-A-Cola machines and a Pack-A-Punch were placed a few miles away from Nuketown. Sometime between July of 1966 and June of 1967, a battle was fought at Nuketown between infiltrating Spetsnaz and protecting Black Ops soldiers. However, the battle began right before the test nuclear bomb dropped on Nuketown. The United States had filled the nuke with Element 115, and it killed all of the soldiers.

• Administrators

@MMX: When do plan on adding the CIA/CDC aspect into it?

@nayrc: In my opinion, the skulls aren't that of Denizen. They are elongated, not wide, like the skulls in Shangri-La. Whatever they are, they were in Shangri-La also, or at least relate to those somehow.

I haven't seen them myself honestly. I'll take a look at the skulls and get back to you.

I'll add that when Richtofen gains control. There's no point in adding that now, because that starts to get into the actual events of the map. There's no point talking about how the map would've gone without Richtofen there.

EDIT: Although I think that might be the next paragraph we do.

Archived