A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Yes. However, I have this sinking feeling that this one has MORE than two endings. People keep saying "it's complete". No it's not. Well, I'm trying to test it myself, but it's hard to find people.

I think there's five endings:

Pure Maxis

Flimsy Maxis

Neither

Flimsy Richtofen

Pure Richtofen

I'm amassing a team of Maxis-only users to test it. (Btw, neither would just be dying.)

So, is that what you mean by those?:

Pure Maxis - All side quests were for Maxis

Flimsy Maxis - Die Rise and Buried were for Maxis, but TranZit was for Richtofen, or vice versa

Neither - Player hasn't done any side quest/has only done one side quest

Flimsy Richtofen - Die Rise and Buried were for Richtofen, but TranZit was for Maxis, or vice versa

Pure Richtofen - All side quests were for Richtofen

• Administrators

13. Russman worked for Broken Arrow

14. He was fired.

I believe that Broken Arrow was not actually a company/organization, but a location itself. In the radio, Saber One Zero says the following:

"Our sweep failed to find any evidence of survivors on site. Broken Arrow was not viable for new FOB.

That's a negative sir, records appear to have been destroyed in a fire prior to the facility being overrun. . ."

FOB stands for Forward Operating Base, a location, a military base. The definition of viable is "having a reasonable chance of succeeding," and he's saying that Broken Arrow was not viable as a Forward Operating Base, because the facility had been overrun. That's my take on Broken Arrow.

I suppose the question now is, What was broken arrow?

It must have some connection to zombies if they had to cover up an outbreak

And on a side note, Misty mentions a wound at the start of the game, do you think she referring to the huge magma pit as a "Wound" in the earth or has she revived a physical? Wound

I can confirm that there is writing and dates on some of the tombstones but since I can only capture in AV I cannot get a clear picture of it

Here is the best pic I can get as proof of the writing

Could someone playing in HD go check them out?

There are 3 that look like they have something on them at the front of the church

• Administrators

What you want is to change the "for" to "at". However, Marlton says Russman is a former operative for Broken Arrow, yes?

I don't know, I have yet to hear that quote. How do we explain the FOB quote then?

I suppose the question now is, What was broken arrow?

It must have some connection to zombies if they had to cover up an outbreak

Hard to say. This site is very reminiscent of Der Riese, everything being burned and files lost as to not implicate themselves in the outbreak.

I really think you heard wrong, Undead. That's unlike Richtofen. He needs Samuel. You sure he didn't say jawohl Samuel?

So, I tried looking up when those mining machines were invented. I couldn't find much. Pretty much, the only conclusions I were able to make are as follows. They look to be recent simply because of their mass and the fact that they are still on. However, from the history of the industrial revolution and electricity in general, we had the capability to build such machines for a long time before they might've actually been built. But still, since they are still running. I think they would've been running when the world was nuked.

So, as it stands:

1900's: town set up

1940's: Maxis visits

2020's: blown up

2040's: Buried

I really think you heard wrong, Undead. That's unlike Richtofen. He needs Samuel. You sure he didn't say jawohl Samuel?

So, I tried looking up when those mining machines were invented. I couldn't find much. Pretty much, the only conclusions I were able to make are as follows. They look to be recent simply because of their mass and the fact that they are still on. However, from the history of the industrial revolution and electricity in general, we had the capability to build such machines for a long time before they might've actually been built. But still, since they are still running. I think they would've been running when the world was nuked.

So, as it stands:

1900's: town set up

1940's: Maxis visits

2020's: blown up

2040's: Buried

Those machines are not functioning to be honest if you look at them the conveyer belt has long since stopped. The machine seems to have short circuited or something which is why it keeps going up and down the way it does. Its busted. Yes we have had the capabilities to make those machines for a long long long time. Around 100+ years here.

One of the 4 gravestones in front of the church, the tall one, has a name and date on it. The name I cannot make out fully yet but the bottom of the gravestone says "Legally Hanged, April 1881". So the town was there before the 1900s. I doubt though that the map as a whole is as far forward as 2040.

One of the 4 gravestones in front of the church, the tall one, has a name and date on it. The name I cannot make out fully yet but the bottom of the gravestone says "Legally Hanged, April 1881". So the town was there before the 1900s. I doubt though that the map as a whole is as far forward as 2040.

1881? You sure about that? I find that hard to believe because we dated it as far back as 1894. Are you sure it says 1881? The reason we say 2045 is because it's been a LONG time since the place was abandoned.

@Zelkova: That's like the ONE that isn't working. Look at all of the other ones.

• Administrators

A man named Nikolai was hanged in April of 1881 :P Doubt there's significance, but I find that comical

EDIT: Also, MMX, if Broken Arrow is not a site/location, you may want to change your P71:

"Two military or former military men operated in a mission in this post-apocalyptic world. Saber10 was the codename of a man with a jet plane. He was communicating to a man by the codename Retcon5. Saber10 was making a sweep over a site they called Broken Arrow with three mission objectives: to find survivors, to find records relating to the outbreak, and to evaluate it as a new forward operating base."

• Administrators

You are missing the point Tac. It is both a site and a company.

I'm not missing anything, you never said that until just now. You disagreed that it was a site and said it was a company, based on the quote by Marlton. I personally doubt that it is both, likely being one or the other. As time goes on, we can get this straightened out.

You are missing the point Tac. It is both a site and a company.

I'm not missing anything, you never said that until just now. You disagreed that it was a site and said it was a company, based on the quote by Marlton. I personally doubt that it is both, likely being one or the other. As time goes on, we can get this straightened out.

I never disagreed. Tac, you need to change your views. Not everything is black and white. Just because I say A is right does not mean B is wrong. You're creating a petty argument over nothing. It's a site. It's a company. But more importantly. It's irrelevant.

Archived