Tom's Conga Lines in Der Riese

Tom852

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

A little tutorial how to run in circles in Der Riese.

Have fun.

V4IYR2OF7H8

Keywords: Reise kite kiting loop looping circle circling all rape train trains training tutorial strategy guide tip tips trick tricks

yo lol if you have ps3 ill add you my username is kontolefaschris and ps if thos are all your good strategies i would like to add you on google so you can join my website thnks cool shit bro by the way can you send me the moon map pack

Hi

A little tutorial how to run in circles in Der Riese.

Have fun.

V4IYR2OF7H8

Keywords: Reise kite kiting loop looping circle circling all rape train trains training tutorial strategy guide tip tips trick tricks

yo lol if you have ps3 ill add you my username is kontolefaschris and ps if thos are all your good strategies i would like to add you on google so you can join my website thnks cool shit bro by the way can you send me the moon map pack

That's illegal yo. We don't do that here. And I would suggest you try and use proper grammar/punctuation. People will respect you waaaaay more. :)

• 3 weeks later...

great guides from a great player. the whole kiting series is pure awesomeness and has helped me out alot (especialy verruckt which was the only map i had not play until rezzurection). there is definitly a need for pro's like yourself to help noobs get their act together. plzzzzzzz stick around tom after all its less than a year till more zombies (hopefully)