Winning prizes in Elite

Phoenix

So I was just looking through the program guide for Elite and I was wondering if anyone could clear up how the delivering of physical prizes would go about. I am mainly just saying that as we all know you have to technically be 18 to sign up for Elite. But like thats ever going to happen. What I'm wondering is I'm 14, so would it still be safe to try and win the prizes. Will it just be a "You won and were sending it to you" or a "Were going to check all your credentials and call you five times and ban you if your under 18" before we send it sorta thing.

Im obviously not talking about something like a jeep prize, but more like that flash drive they're giving away now.

Also what is with the CODZ group on Elite. I only saw one member but it won't let me view it because Elite is messed up at the moment?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days