Moon Boss Dancing

KENNEDYHEADSHOT

Idk if there's already been a thread about this or not, but has anyone else ever seen the moon boss just stop in the biodome and start dancing? It's happened to me twice. Once online directly in front of phb flopper with the music playing, and one by the door near the teleporter with no music, just in the middle of the path dancing. I took a video but i cant get it off my cell phone but picture will be up soon. Thoughts? expiriences? ideas on how to get him to do it. BTW he can still take your perks if you get too close but he does not move from the spot hes at for the rest of the game.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it's already known around here. Moon is by far the glitchiest map. Just be careful with Gersch Devices around him as well because he'll start moonwalking super fast, on the moon, in the map Moon! :D

I'm pretty sure though when I've been to Area 51 and he's been dancing/rapping/waving/whatever, he starts walking again when I come back.

Idk if there's already been a thread about this or not, but has anyone else ever seen the moon boss just stop in the biodome and start dancing? It's happened to me twice. Once online directly in front of phb flopper with the music playing, and one by the door near the teleporter with no music, just in the middle of the path dancing. I took a video but i cant get it off my cell phone but picture will be up soon. Thoughts? expiriences? ideas on how to get him to do it. BTW he can still take your perks if you get too close but he does not move from the spot hes at for the rest of the game.

Yeah it's a glitch. I know how to do it.You have to keep bouncing on the pads until he spawns then he'll do the fist pump/hand wave/etc.

Just be careful with Gersch Devices around him as well because he'll start moonwalking super fast, on the moon, in the map Moon!

I got killed because of this one the other day when me and my friend were aiming for the 50+. ^^

Gersching an astronaut leads to moonwalking.I think it is part of the game and not a glitch. Someone said it is fixed for PC, can you please confirm?

I even think that the broken escavator in tunnels is part of the game and there is a way to avoid that, I think you have to hack it at the first warning.

Fist pumping astronaut is a bug/glitch.

Also that glitch where zombies cant see you by PHD flopper is a good way to take a break at the end of a round and not worry about a crawler taking you down or when you have to pause for whatever reason and resume your game later. I don't know if it is being abused but I think Treyarch put it in the game for a reason. Also I am not sure if it works with astronaut close to you and other cases where you can shoot zombies while you are there and still be invisible.

I even think that the broken escavator in tunnels is part of the game and there is a way to avoid that, I think you have to hack it at the first warning.

I doubt it. The fact that the blade disappears and you can see dirt and stuff moving randomly, and that an invisible force can down you straight away doesn't seem like something they'd put in. Even the excavators stay down when moving back which would be impossible.

Gersching an astronaut leads to moonwalking.I think it is part of the game and not a glitch. Someone said it is fixed for PC, can you please confirm?

Negative. He still moonwalks, and sometimes he glitches and starts to dance.

I have never seen an invisible excavator though. Is kinda logical, lets say, I have never "felt" one.

In a recent game I played on Moon (Xbox), the Astronaunt actually did what he was suppose to!!!!...

(I shouldn't be surprised, but I am)

I threw a Gersh. He Moonwalks backwards towards it. When he gets to the center of it, he pauses. Then when the Gersch went away, he went right back to walking slowly towards me.

Then the next game the Astronaut was back to glitching out on me as usual :(

But the good part is I've witnessed him do what he is suppose to without glitching out. Wish I could get that to happen more than once

I recently saw an awesome glitch of a zombie fist pumping just like the astronaut does.

I just saw this the other day. I dont know what caused it. I was playing with the only person I EVER play Moon with (I am completely against random players on Moon. Waaaaay too much of a hassle) and I was standing in the "hallway" in the dome facing the "back door" to the Teleporter. I saw a zombie, so I started to shoot. I hit it a few times, and I realized it wasnt getting any closer to me so I ran up to it and saw it standing there, fist pumping. After a few seconds it broke free and went into a sprint again.

In a recent game I played on Moon (Xbox), the Astronaunt actually did what he was suppose to!!!!...

(I shouldn't be surprised, but I am)

I threw a Gersh. He Moonwalks backwards towards it. When he gets to the center of it, he pauses. Then when the Gersch went away, he went right back to walking slowly towards me.

Then the next game the Astronaut was back to glitching out on me as usual :(

But the good part is I've witnessed him do what he is suppose to without glitching out. Wish I could get that to happen more than once

I was told by another console player that if you kill him more than few times in a game he tends to do that(moonwalking for good). Which means there is a limit past which he can still act normal after being exposed to Gersch. This is not confirmed.