SKYRIM Discussion & Stories

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have six characters on skyrim, four are Nords and one argonian and one high elf and I have 5 of them in the 40's and 1 of them in the 60's and its one of my nord characters.. as you can see I like the nords the best I have been playing as nords since morrowind but back on track for my level 60 Nord I have only done the War, Companions, and Collage of Winterhold and I have about six or seven skills at 100 and I have acquired all deadric artifacts and what not.. Most of the time I use light armor but this character has Deadric considering I have the perk where it weighs nothing and does not slow me down and I usually dual wield a sword and a dagger but here's how it goes

Armor:

head: deadric (Legendary)

torso: deadric (Legendary)

hands: deadric (Legendary)

feet: deadric (Legendary)

Weapons:

Deadric sword (Legendary) right hand

Mehrunes Rezor (Flawless) left hand

Deadric Bow (Legendary)

Favored spell: fast healing

Favored shout: Ice Form

Mods, can you merge this thread with the one MLH posted? It's mine and is called SKYRIM Discussion and Stories.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18260

Wunderpancake, remember to use the search bar before creating a new topic on something popular, like Skyrim. I know using the search bar isn't required now, since the forums are in a lull. However, on something as popular as Skyrim, there was bound to be another topic. And there is. It has 93 posts and over 1,300 views. Thanks. ;)

EDIT: thanks for the merge! 8-)

well myfirst quest into Markarth, ended up with me becoming framed. i escaped from the prision, but the guardskeep constantly telling me to go to jail.

but heres the catch, i cant.. even if i give it up, they just stand there and do nothing, and when you move a few feet, they ask again. then they get all angry and try to kill me :(

i feel so bad now helping the stormclocks.

well myfirst quest into Markarth, ended up with me becoming framed. i escaped from the prision, but the guardskeep constantly telling me to go to jail.

but heres the catch, i cant.. even if i give it up, they just stand there and do nothing, and when you move a few feet, they ask again. then they get all angry and try to kill me :(

i feel so bad now helping the stormclocks.

You could just kill them all! Probably should reload the last save man. That sounds like an unfortunate bug, or maybe your game wants you to kill them all. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Are the things on the Argonian's heads leaves or feathers?

I think they are weird reptile dreads or something.

Anyone else get the DLC? Vampire lord FTW!

I'm trying to stretch out the quest line though. I had pretty much run out of things to do after collecting all the Dragon Priests masks except for the random unexplored dungeon.

I can't wait for the Dawnguard DLC to come to PC. I was completely addicted to Skyrim when I got it. I'm level 100 in every skill, I completed Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Companions, College of Winterhold, and the main questline. The only things I have left to do are small achievements that are boring, like 1000 bounty in each hold, get married, and restore the Thieves Guild to its former glory.

The bounty one is easy just turn into a werewolf in each hold, it can be done in literally 15 minutes.

Just started the DawnGuard DLC, and told the Vampire Lord to fuck off. lol I love this game...

I started doing it once, but I got sick of "There are enimies around, you cannot fast travel", when nobody was around. I know it's easy, but it is VERY boring.

I have heard that after you start using Dawnguard vampires attack cities and kill NPCs. Have you seen this at all? I don't know if I should wait for a PC mod to stop this or if I should start playing immediately. I have worked too hard to keep every NPC alive!

I have heard that after you start using Dawnguard vampires attack cities and kill NPCs. Have you seen this at all? I don't know if I should wait for a PC mod to stop this or if I should start playing immediately. I have worked too hard to keep every NPC alive!

This is correct. Once downloaded you'll notice more vampires everywhere. They tend to be raiding cities when you enter them. I think this is to introduce you to the new quest line. The Dawnguard is re-opened because of the escalating vampire problem.

However the vampires you'll find in towns are weak and I haven't seen any npc's killed because of them. Now me on the other hand....I need to FEEEEED. :twisted:

I should also note that becoming a vampire lord, opens up a new perk tree which is upgraded without needing upgrade points, only racking up kills as a vampire.

(Although you lose your werewolf powers)

I can't believe your character is straight 100s. That's a lot of work if done legit!

Have you collected all the dragon priests masks yet? That's a worthwhile side quest and you get some very valuable gear.

This is correct. Once downloaded you'll notice more vampires everywhere. They tend to be raiding cities when you enter them. I think this is to introduce you to the new quest line. The Dawnguard is re-opened because of the escalating vampire problem.

However the vampires you'll find in towns are weak and I haven't seen any npc's killed because of them. Now me on the other hand....I need to FEEEEED. :twisted:

I should also note that becoming a vampire lord, opens up a new perk tree which is upgraded without needing upgrade points, only racking up kills as a vampire.

(Although you lose your werewolf powers)

I can't believe your character is straight 100s. That's a lot of work if done legit!

Have you collected all the dragon priests masks yet? That's a worthwhile side quest and you get some very valuable gear.

Thaks for letting me know. :) Getting straight 100s took a LONG time. 188 hours in Skyrim! I used some tricks for leveling up some skills that take a long time like alchemy and alteration. For blocking I just stood in front of a giant with legendary Daedric armor and let it beat the crap out of me. :lol: I'm probably going to make a new character for Dawnguard, having daggers that do 176 damage per hit will likely kill the experience.

Are the things on the Argonian's heads leaves or feathers?

still wondering...

Well some have spike things that almost look like dreads when colored. The type your talking about appears to have feathers but they look a lot like leaves.

The only reason I say feathers is because I think they are growing out of the Argonians head.

• 1 year later...

2.5 years later... Are YOU still playing Skyrim? One of my favorite games ever, I bought the Legendary edition on PC and have it modded quite a bit. Currently playing a Dark Elf mage using the SkyRe mod, which is a complete overhaul of the game as well as a HUGE improvement to magic and perk trees, etc, etc. I can honestly say that this is a game I can see myself playing for a very long time. 5 years in between ES games, with Oblivion to Skyrim, and mods give the game a whole new life. 

lol paolo... ;)

It's been a little while since I've played Skyrim. Been through most the game with three different characters though and I tend to go back eventually to start anew. Skyrim just never gets too old <3

I want to start playing it on PC so I can try out some of these mods, I've seen vids on some pretty sweet ones and I need to get my hands on them, I NEED IT.

Hahaha ZOTD.

Eternal, I think it's because Dragons are supposed to see everything. They probably have true vision.

Anyway, I've always had an issue with Sneak being gamebreaking. Or any skill really. I love PC for that reason, since you can mod it to create a more balanced feel and more strategic combat. Plus, gotta love the graphics.

If you guys don't mind a short video, here's a look at the graphics I get right now. Watch in HD obviously!