SKYRIM Discussion & Stories

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it when the Aurora Borealis happens. I sometimes just stop what I'm doing and just stare at it. Sometimes you'll get the greenish-blue one, than other times you'll get a nice orangy-yellow. Simply amazing.

I haven't played Skyrim since Christmas Eve surprisingly, and even before than I wasn't playing it much because I'd been sick. I suppose it's a good thing I only had a slight addiction for a couple of weeks.

I think I'm Level 34? I really can't remember haha. I still have so much of the game to do. Like I'll do the main quest, than move onto Thieves Guild and do a quest, than the College of Winterhold, etc, till it goes back around. I want full Glass Armour, but I don't want to waste skill points on Smithing. I've found Glass Gloves (Gauntlets I think they're called) but that's it.

Lol I remember attacking Paarthurnax when first going to the TOTW thinking it was a dragon attacking. Than when I hit him and I saw the name appear I thought "FML now I have to reload a save" but thankfully he didn't react.

I like it when the Aurora Borealis happens. I sometimes just stop what I'm doing and just stare at it. Sometimes you'll get the greenish-blue one, than other times you'll get a nice orangy-yellow. Simply amazing.

I haven't played Skyrim since Christmas Eve surprisingly, and even before than I wasn't playing it much because I'd been sick. I suppose it's a good thing I only had a slight addiction for a couple of weeks.

I think I'm Level 34? I really can't remember haha. I still have so much of the game to do. Like I'll do the main quest, than move onto Thieves Guild and do a quest, than the College of Winterhold, etc, till it goes back around. I want full Glass Armour, but I don't want to waste skill points on Smithing. I've found Glass Gloves (Gauntlets I think they're called) but that's it.

Lol I remember attacking Paarthurnax when first going to the TOTW thinking it was a dragon attacking. Than when I hit him and I saw the name appear I thought "FML now I have to reload a save" but thankfully he didn't react.

I've lived in Alaska, so I've gotten to actually see the Northern Lights 8-) they're quite awesome

Paarthurnax is such a chill dragon. The Main Quest's final fight is rather easy in my opinion, but still, I like it!

I want my addiction back again though. This game is really great. Also, Phxntxm, that's pretty damn awesome.

Paarthurnax is such a chill dragon. The Main Quest's final fight is rather easy in my opinion, but still, I like it!

I want my addiction back again though. This game is really great. Also, Phxntxm, that's pretty damn awesome.

I think everyone i know attacked Paarthurnax when they first saw him lol. He's awesome though, don't think ill ever do the mission to kill him.

I think everyone i know attacked Paarthurnax when they first saw him lol. He's awesome though, don't think ill ever do the mission to kill him.

Uh I know! He's so cool! Haha I really don't care if the Blades don't want to talk to me again, everyone deserves a second chance!

I think I have to talk to Balgruuf? (The Jarl of Whiterun) to talk about trapping some dragon in Dragonsreach.

Oh! West of Windhelm, I noticed a dragon burial site. Later at night I went past it, and there was this wierd blue aura/tornado coming out of it. The thing was, there was a dragon right above it, and when I got closer it flew away. But it's funny because if I use Fire Breath and aim it in the middle of the burial, the dragon buried there will talk, and it's name and health bar will appear. It doesn't come out or anything.

Not sure whether it's a glitch, or something I have to do during the main questline and thats why nothing is happening, but I just left it.

I thought I can afford one post like that in the Off-Topics :)

I'm sorry, but that's all I know about the game. But seriously: I won't start with it, since it seems quite nice, and I just don't wanna get addicted or something. I don't wanna invest too much time into another game. And I'm a person that plays a game for real or not at all.

I'm really sorry!! ;)

Hey guys I'm a total noob at Skyrim. I just started playing it today and I'm already completely hooked, but I don't have the slightest clue how to play. How are you supposed to learn spells and stuff? I just tried to get the Dragonstone, I think that's what it's called, for the Jarl of Whiterun. I have this crazy staff that shoots lightning, but when I ran out of energy for it, the game told me I had to get a crystal to recharge it. I have some amethyst. Will that work? I'm so confused. -_-

Oh yeah, and how do you get married? And buy a house?

Don't become to addicted :lol:

Spells are learned from reading books called Tome's. You can buy them from the Jarl's wizard, or just find them in dungeons and caves and stuff. The name of the spell is in the books name so be sure to check it's the spell you want.

You'll need a filled soul gem to recharge magical weapons, but you don't need them for magical armour. You can also buy them from the Jarl's wizard, or just find them (filled and unfilled) in dungeons and stuff. Amethyst and other crystals won't work.

To buy a house, you need to become Thane of that region. To become Thane, you just do some quests for the Jarl and some towns people. When you become Thane, you get the option to buy a house in that town, but the price varies from town to town. The easiest to get is the one in Whiterun, since you'll naturally become Thane for it. It's also the cheapest to buy, only costing 5000 septims.

I haven't got married yet, but I think you need to go to Riften, to the Temple of Mara. You do a quest I think for the priest, and he gives you an Amulet of Mara (you'll probably already have one by than though). You'll have to wear that amulet though if you want to propose to someone, and you have to do it to someone you've helped, or done a quest with.

It's confusing at the start, but you'll get the hang of it. By the looks of it, you sound like a mage, so you should go to the College of Winterhold and start doing that questline.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there Codz, I just wanted to have an official Elder Scrolls IV discussion.

Please respond and hopefully we can get this thread going! Every once and a while, we will have a party on Xbox or the PSN players playing the game and talking about it.

Now I'm not the best at Skyrim, but am good at it, and would like to learn more from each other. Right now I am working on ranking up my smithing, to make daedric artifacts, armor, and weapons.

Hope to see you soon!

Level 36 Breton here. IS ANYONE ELSE A DAMN BRETON? I've never met another Breton. Anyway, I've never encountered an ancient dragon, which I think is good because I hear they're really hard.

What I use :

Dwarven Mace (Epic) and in my left I have Fast Healing. My shouts vary but it's usually ice form on the defensive and Unrelenting Force on the offensive.

Also,

>mfw when I beat the College of Winterhold storyline at level 15

Mine's a badass Kahjiit named Mittens.

Forsworn Armor, (my armour's exquisite or something, I had to give the game back, I've rented it like 5 times.)

Forsworn gauntlets

Forsworn Boots

Exquisite Scimitar.

I'm pretty sure he was level 12 or somewhere close to that. (I really need to buy this game!)

Favourite Shout: Fus Ro DAH!

I try to avoid getting hit so my armor skill's not that great.

Does anyone who's not a thief/assassin use light armour? Light armour warriors PWN!

I'm actually planning on making a full-on warrior female Nord at some point. :lol: