SKYRIM Discussion & Stories

That sounds so sick, dude. My one-handed is at a 60 and I have a very nice collection of blades to use. I'm working on getting my smithing up, so I can craft Ebony and Daedric. My so-called birthsign is the Lover, which means I level up super fast. I also want to find a bed to sleep in everynight so I can get that Well Rested bonus.

I'm almost done with Winterhold; I'm just battling Mordokei right now. This guy is pretty tough. I'll just need to use my shock resistant shield on him.

I should have invested some time into archery.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds so sick, dude. My one-handed is at a 60 and I have a very nice collection of blades to use. I'm working on getting my smithing up, so I can craft Ebony and Daedric. My so-called birthsign is the Lover, which means I level up super fast. I also want to find a bed to sleep in everynight so I can get that Well Rested bonus.

I'm almost done with Winterhold; I'm just battling Mordokei right now. This guy is pretty tough. I'll just need to use my shock resistant shield on him.

I'm a big fan of archery. Archery and stealth are my two favorite skills, as well as athletics and acrobatics so I can level really fast even if I don't have the lover birthsign. Can't wait for Werewolf form.

God i remember fighting Mordokei for the first time. I had to spam my dual lightning staffs to kill him. The mask he has is really helpful though it increases magicka regen by 100%.

Can anyone tell me where the general location of the lover stone is?

Does anybody have this on PS3? because i do and from what i have played of it so far it is quite laggy, and i have only heard stories of it getting worse.

There have been many reports of people having really bad lag on ps3. I heard a patch is coming soon.

Yeah they said it should be about a week after thanksgiving.

Yeah, I have it and mine doesn't lag unless I play for more than 4 hours, in which case, I save in a house, turn off the console. Turn it back up, wait for 24 hours in game, save again, and then you're good. I really haven't encountered major issues, yet. 25 hours of gameplay.

Can you install the game to hard drive on the ps3 like on the 360? If you can I'd recommend doing that, the game should run smoother then. :)

Yeah, I have it and mine doesn't lag unless I play for more than 4 hours, in which case, I save in a house, turn off the console. Turn it back up, wait for 24 hours in game, save again, and then you're good. I really haven't encountered major issues, yet. 25 hours of gameplay.

Can you install the game to hard drive on the ps3 like on the 360? If you can I'd recommend doing that, the game should run smoother then. :)

Sadly, you can't. I've heard that deleting the game data (not the save files) and reinstalling it actually helps.

So I just got this yesterday. So far it's pretty good! The story is pretty intriguing. But I didn't like how long the introduction took. You didn't get much action till you left Riverwood.

I'm a Level 8 Nord who just a jack-of-all-trades. I should probably focus on just one thing, but I like being a theif/mage/warrior type character.

I'm in Morthal at the moment. Just finished the quest with the vampires. So hard to beat. The difficulty of this game reminds me of Morrowind, which I like.

I think I had a glitch too. Well I dunno if it was a glitch, but something should've happened. I had hired thugs attack me while I was in town. The guards ran away!? I mean, shouldn't they be attacking them? They're more interested in the dragon that flies randomly above the town.

Anyway, should I do the main quest straight away, or go to Winterhold for that Mages College? Also, I heard there is a Skeleton Key you get during the Thieves Guild but you have to give it back after the mission. Anyway to get it permanently without killing anyone or getting caught?

Level 24 argonian battlemage now. I've found another Daedric artifact which is pretty boss it's a wicked looking mace that does 31 base with 30 magika and stamina damage and it captures any souls of it's fallen enemies. You can find it in the Dwarven city. It's an abandoned house next to the general store that random priest/mage type will hang around in front of at night speak, speak with him and start a slightly disturbing questline.

So I just got this yesterday. So far it's pretty good! The story is pretty intriguing. But I didn't like how long the introduction took. You didn't get much action till you left Riverwood.

I'm a Level 8 Nord who just a jack-of-all-trades. I should probably focus on just one thing, but I like being a theif/mage/warrior type character.

I'm in Morthal at the moment. Just finished the quest with the vampires. So hard to beat. The difficulty of this game reminds me of Morrowind, which I like.

I think I had a glitch too. Well I dunno if it was a glitch, but something should've happened. I had hired thugs attack me while I was in town. The guards ran away!? I mean, shouldn't they be attacking them? They're more interested in the dragon that flies randomly above the town.

Anyway, should I do the main quest straight away, or go to Winterhold for that Mages College? Also, I heard there is a Skeleton Key you get during the Thieves Guild but you have to give it back after the mission. Anyway to get it permanently without killing anyone or getting caught?

I'd say do the main story up until they teach you your first dragon shout. Then go out and do the college (that's what i did) if that's what your interested in. Its really up to you, no matter what you do you'll end up finding some really cool side missions along the way that are sometimes better than most of the main/guild quests.

Level 24 argonian battlemage now. I've found another Daedric artifact which is pretty boss it's a wicked looking mace that does 31 base with 30 magika and stamina damage and it captures any souls of it's fallen enemies. You can find it in the Dwarven city. It's an abandoned house next to the general store that random priest/mage type will hang around in front of at night speak, speak with him and start a slightly disturbing questline.

I'd suggest that EVERYONE gets this weapon. The quest is really cool and its easily the best melee weapon i've found so far. Also a good excuse to go to Markarth if you haven't yet, its freakin beautiful.

I am on lvl 18 completed main quest on PS3 experiencing the save data bug witch cause me to extremly lag.Damn I was hoping for this game still love it,but the lag just destroied my joy of the game!Now i have to wait couple of weeks to get patch.OMG.Still it will be game of the year

now we need Fallout 4 on Skyrim engine!!!

The funniest thing happened today in windhelm. I was sneaking around trying to get the pickpocketing achievement and i walked by a beggar, just for fun i checked her out and was shocked to see she had 500 GOLD. I no longer give a piece of gold to beggars anymore..

:lol: I'm going to give money to beggars so I can get into the Thieves guild faster.

I'm level 29, with a full set of Daedric Armor, Smithing at 100 and One-Handed at 75. I've finished the Companions and College of Winterhold; right now, I'm working on getting the 3rd Word of Power for Fire Breath.

Elder Dragons are starting to come about; these things have a ton of health. I want to get back into the Main Quest now, just after I forge a full set of Dragonplate Armor for my follower, Vilkas, as well as a Daedric Sword for myself.

Definitely a really good character I have, unlike my first guy in Oblivion. My primary set-up is Legendary Ebony Sword with Fast Healing. Oh, I have the decapitate perk, so I cut off heads pretty often, which is awesome!

I bought skyrim and have been playing it 24/7. Ive finished theifs guild and winterhold and most of the storyline (I can't get past the 1st dragon fight in sovangarde temple. Help me?). But as far as my character im a level 17 Nord. my 1-handed is at 77. For general enemies such as zombies and dwarven robots I have the Mace you get from the abandoned house in markarth. (25 damage to magika, stamina, and health SON!!!) In my left is a spell. usually flames or in dragons cases I use ice to wear down stamina. But I do heal often with restoration. As far as dragons go I have destruction magic in 1 hand and healing in the other. I keep using low level dragonrend to keep it grounded and to stop a breath attack if its about to happen. Occationally I will summon a flame girl to attack him while hiding behind a rock, and some falamers for distractions. For coin I do theif jobs for vex at the theifs guild. Im looking for a girl to get married to and the best town to buy a house in. Any ideas? I wear nightangale gloves for 1-handed skill, arch-mage stuff and mordoki mask for epic magika regeneration. Then I wear steel shoes and gaunlets.

Ive been playing for 4 days. :mrgreen:

And btw I find my zombie instincts kicking in and running around a room in a particularly tough situation to avoid attack.

Today my brother got Skyrim... oh I can't wait till I finally get to play it! :mrgreen:

I actually really enjoy watching people play this game too, so if you're gonna watch your brother play, make different characters, so you can see all the types of gameplay in Skyrim!

As for me, I've slowed down in my play, with school and all. But let me just say that the Main Quest is absolutely epic! Everywhere you go is amazing and I've really enjoyed all the questlines! The Companions is rewarding, but rather short.

I would have liked one enormous dungeon crawl though!