Documenting the Zombies World Records for all maps

Greetings Zombie Slayers!

I thought it would be great to create a thread listing the high round and highest points world records for each Zombies map, both World at War versions as well as Black Ops, for both solo and coop.

IMPORTANT: To qualify as a world record there must be a video available eg on YouTube etc showing actual gameplay and it must be legit - no hacks cheats or glitches.

If you are aware of a current World Record, please leave a post with the record holders gamertag, map, the final round or points tally and a link to the video.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's the Black Ops solo world records and the YouTube username of the person that holds it, someone please correct if wrong:

Nacht Der Untoten: 45 - MatoMaster21

Verruckt: 115 - ZombieOpsGaming

Shi No Numa: 108 - cjgarof/TheJimbogobo

Der Riese: 133 - cjgarof

Kino Der Toten: 133 - TheZeratulDT

FIVE: 101 - CertifiedZombies

Ascension: 171 - TheZeratulDT

COTD: 78 - swask2

Shangri La: 145 - ZombieOpsGaming

Moon: 158 - TheZeratulDT

No Man's Land: 356 kills - IlSteveIl

Well, here's the Black Ops solo world records and the YouTube username of the person that holds it, someone please correct if wrong:

Nacht Der Untoten: 45 - MatoMaster21

Verruckt: 115 - ZombieOpsGaming

Shi No Numa: 108 - cjgarof/TheJimbogobo

Der Riese: 133 - cjgarof

Kino Der Toten: 133 - TheZeratulDT

FIVE: 101 - CertifiedZombies

Ascension: 166 - slayermanee

COTD: ?

Shangri La: 145 - ZombieOpsGaming

Moon: 132 encounting - TheZeratulDT

Good research there. I looked up long time ago on google and found nothing. Also since this guy is not active one of should take over this thread.

I think Swask2 might have the COTD record which is 78.

32z1-aIW0jI

Aight well I've never seen higher than that so I'll add that in, if anyone else finds something higher and legitimate please add ;)

Hey Superhands thanks for going to the trouble of looking these up!

I had thought therelaxingend had also got to 45 on Nacht.

No worries mate, most of these people I either talk to or know people that talk to them so I'm always kept up to date on these things ;)

I know relaxing did that round on co-op, if anyone has a solo video of him doing it then please show, can't seem to find it myself.

POJpYE8M4SA

Is this fake & gay?

Yeah apparently so, could be legit but there's just no concrete proof that it's real so can't be considered a world record. Not to mention the fact that it was sent in anonymously so nobody's claiming this as a record anyways.

How is it not concrete proof? Is it the fact that 100 is insane on CotD, or because it's anonymous? Because I dunno about you, but that's about as legit as you can get proof wise. You have 3 solid minutes of footage. It's just as legit as your 161 vid. And I'm not implying that it's 'fake', I'm actually implying the opposite: it's extremely valid proof.

I mean, you can't just nit pick with world records. Who cares how unlikely it is, this guy has solid proof, he's not glitching, and it's round 100.

Just what I think though. You're the guy that goes for insane high rounds, not me. :D

Yeah that's the thing mate, I'm speaking from other people's perspectives as well as my own.

When I put out 5 minutes of footage from the end of my 161 run, which was the highest anyone had done at the time, nobody would count it as I'd just came out of nowhere, didn't have any other footage and didn't livestream it etc. Apparently for something to be considered valid it has to be round-by-round footage, not like every single round but maybe every 10 rounds or so once you get to a certain point in the game. So unfortunately, because a WR is a pretty big thing, people do have to nit-pick, I've learned that the hard way.

But yeah, also as I said if it's anonymous then nobody's claiming a WR anyways :lol:

There is never a 100% sureness about Rounds 100+.

I mean when I show Rounds 50 60 70.....140 150 160 and 162, it seems legit. But I still can write a script and hack the game, so that it skips round 51-59, 61-69, .... 151-159 etc.

What I thought about was, some random guy should say one two three rounds, that he wants to see. Let's say, hands says 'i got to 161 and recorded it'. Maybe Rampage says "ok, I wanna see rounds 24 89 and 154". That's imho a pretty sure way to exclude general cheating. But who records a 40hours gameplay all the way through?

The prob is that not skill makes it - if you can do round 50, you can also do round 200. The question is, if you have the patience to concentrate that long. And how do you wanna show patience over 40 hours in a 5min footage?

So at some point you just need to accept what the player gives you. Showing 5min of every 10rounds is imho something I would accept. When he shows every 10th round at full length I wouldn't even watch it, that's way too long :P

In the end, I see huge probs deciding what is legit and what not. The man at Rank 2 will always find a little reason that allows him to say "Rank 1 is not legit!!"

True say Tom.

As I said, some footage every 10 rounds or so should suffice to show you're playing the game properly. I'd still make it a full round's worth though, I'm sure not many people would watch the whole length of every video but it's just more proof. Also make sure to show the current scoreboard each round to make sure there's no round-skipping hacks/glitches or anything like that involved.

Showing just the last round isn't enough proof evidently, I didn't really think of it at the time I did it but someone pointed out that the last 160 rounds could have been glitched, I mean I don't see anyone having the patience to be in an invincibility glitch of some sort for 50+ hours but it's a valid point.

I think I'll have to resort to posting clips of rounds for any record attempts, I've tested out some streaming and it's just not working for me, my game starts to lag and the framerate on the stream is unviewable probably because my upload speed sucks :lol:

I stream almost all my game-play. The website automatically saves your videos and whoever doubts it can be redirected to those videos. Some sites only temporarily save your videos, but there are ways to save them forever. Ex: Twitch lets you save your videos forever.

POJpYE8M4SA

Is this fake & gay?

1. This guy has only 300K points on a map where you have to kill all the zombies without traps. He should have more than 7 million points in hand by this stage, even hitting the box frequently.

2. In the clip he doesn't seem to be actually killing any zombies.

3. He does not show how he is actually killing zombies, he is just running a train, using flopper (which is useless at round 100) and spraying for points.

4. There is no death screen to show actual final kills or points.

5. The dude wanted to be anonymous and provided this to someone else to upload (WTF?) perhaps he was worried about getting banned or ruining his reputation?

For these reasons I don't consider this a world record and highly dubious for a number of reasons, although there is no way to say for sure due to the limited evidence submitted. As shown by the leaderboards on World at War (where there are literally thousands of hackers/glitchers with the top scores), Black Ops and MW3 Survival it is way too easy for hackers/mod users/glitchers to get to high rounds. What some of them do is hack instantly to a high round of their choice, then run a simple train, record 3 mins of footage and try to claim a world record without showing any death screen.

I stream almost all my game-play. The website automatically saves your videos and whoever doubts it can be redirected to those videos. Some sites only temporarily save your videos, but there are ways to save them forever. Ex: Twitch lets you save your videos forever.

Yepp then you can be 100% sure. But I was referring to those men, that just upload a little footage.

@slippery, very good arguments.

Yeah even if you come out of the blue and post footage of a few rounds on your way to a WR, it could maybe still be questionable.

Like I said, in my instance I was completely unknown. But nowadays I've proven myself to be a legit player, I've played with people and put out videos which prove my skills, as well as guides and topics that prove my vast knowledge of strategies and more. Even so, in any future record attempts I do I'll make sure I provide significant evidence so it cannot be questioned.

Last I checked, the five record was held by RoflWaffles friend, and it was 96. I don't know where the video is, but it's on his channel somewhere.

Are you referring to CJGAROF? I think his game screen went black at 90+. He is 100% legit and extremly good solo player. I have seen him play that map a gazillion times, failing then he learned from it. He has my respect. It's not easy to perform when you are streaming with all the distraction. Super and CJ had some tough times with that ascension map leaderboard but I am glad its sorted out and I took some lesson from it regarding proof.

Sithbas (Certified Zombies - current WR holder on five) is my friend and he currently does not own a good enough pc to stream. He has a youtube channel which is also not very well known. But he has some decent records like 99 on Moon(solo and co-op), 90+ on Five and Ascension co-op. But too bad he can't provide the footage of random rounds for that five map.

Super and CJ had some tough times with that ascension map leaderboard but I am glad its sorted out and I took some lesson from it regarding proof.

Yeah Sithbas may not have absolute rock-solid proof, but watch some of his videos, see the way he plays and you'll know he's perfectly capable ;)

Well, I guess I'd say it's not exactly sorted out as I've been told he still bad-mouths me behind my back on people's live-streams and stuff... but I'm not fussed to be honest with you, can't be friends with everyone.