How to get revenge on campers without violence (Theory)

Fu453

So, its only been a mere 30-48 hours as I write this and Im sad to say that MW3 already has a fluent amount of campers. Of course, the simple answer is rage about your unfair death, then spend the whole game trying to kill him, but the inevitability is one way or another, campers always win. Unfairly win. And what do you do to brothers who unfairly win? You tell mum, AKA: Infinity Ward...and that other group of people....um....something with a hammer? Oh yeah, Sledgehammer Games, you tell them too.

So after the game, report the camper by saying that he was "Exploiting". Because he really is "exploiting" the map, no?

That's what I've been doing, anyway. Now lets see if it pays off!

Stay cool and stay MODERN WARFARE 3!

Fu453 8-)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, its only been a mere 30-48 hours as I write this and Im sad to say that MW3 already has a fluent amount of campers. Of course, the simple answer is rage about your unfair death, then spend the whole game trying to kill him, but the inevitability is one way or another, campers always win. Unfairly win. And what do you do to brothers who unfairly win? You tell mum, AKA: Infinity Ward...and that other group of people....um....something with a hammer? Oh yeah, Sledgehammer Games, you tell them too.

So after the game, report the camper by saying that he was "Exploiting". Because he really is "exploiting" the map, no?

Fu453 8-)

Stop raging. It's a game.

Put the revenge death streak then you'll know where he is.

Fu453 8-)

How am I raging? I was just putting out my feelings, and either way Im not at all angry, where do you get a sense of anger in this post?

Fu453 8-)

Why do you hate campers so much? They are much easier to kill when they are sitting still.

Campers are just a part of any multiplayer. Ever since the original Halo, heck ever since Goldeneye for N64 there's been campers. That's just the nature of some players.

Like others, I find it much easier to kill campers than run and gunners. Just throw on a class with assassin and go take him out when you find someone camping.

I don't really mind campers because I camp and I run around, it just depends on the day. The only thing I rage about is getting spawn killed though, which happens on all MP games. For instance, the biggest one I remember was on MW2. I was killed and was watching the killcam. When I pressed x to respawn it said killed by whateverhisnamewas and went straightaway into another killcam. I literally didn't even see my body after I "spawned".

Absolutely dislike campers but I am loving the new death streak "Juiced". Also It is not very hard to kill them I noticed, Luckily I haven't noticed any snipers yet.

I HATE juiced. After I die and respawn I usually start sprinting right away for whatever reason. And since I'm on a deathstreak with juiced I'm already doing bad. So with juiced I just sprint in towards my death faster or get spawn killed faster

Fu453 8-)

How am I raging? I was just putting out my feelings, and either way Im not at all angry, where do you get a sense of anger in this post?

explain to me again how camping is "exploiting" or cheating?...

the game is modern warfare. warfare. most warfare is not played like a game of nerf tag.

the answer to campers is flash bangs, grenades, or my personal fave, is if a camper kills me... i just dont go back that way. let him sit the whole game with his 1 kill 0 deaths and spend 10 minutes staring blankly at his screen with no action.

thats why i dont camp is because it bores me to tears, but its a valid strategy and if thats fun for someone, there's nothing wrong with that

If someones camping all you have to do is, call out for a UAV then hit em with a predator missel.

I often will stop and post up in a spot for a few sec's, cuz if you don't the snipers just ruin your K/D, if theres anything wrong with multiplayer it's snipers, all I'm sayin is they could make it a little less easy for them, like when then shot me upclose quick scopeing before I can hit them with my assault rifle, come on get real, that craps so week.

If someones camping all you have to do is, call out for a UAV then hit em with a predator missel.

I often will stop and post up in a spot for a few sec's, cuz if you don't the snipers just ruin your K/D, if theres anything wrong with multiplayer it's snipers, all I'm sayin is they could make it a little less easy for them, like when then shot me upclose quick scopeing before I can hit them with my assault rifle, come on get real, that craps so week.

No, sniping was supposed to be easier in this game. Quick scoping is a lot of fun, and it needed to be brought back after black ops. If you're worried about getting killed to easily by snipers then either snipe them back or go play black ops, where sniping sucks.

No, sniping was supposed to be easier in this game. Quick scoping is a lot of fun, and it needed to be brought back after black ops. If you're worried about getting killed to easily by snipers then either snipe them back or go play black ops, where sniping sucks.

I feel ya, but I would rather just stab a sniper. I know it pisses them off.

In my opinion snipers camp more than anyone.