Why Go To Area 51?

Tac

• Administrators

I have been wondering for a very long time, what was the point of going to Area 51? I mean we know they can teleport straight to the Moon, without Area 51. There are no quotes by any of them, no hints anywhere as to why they would go to Area 51, let alone how they got there. Thoughts?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sometimes Dempsey says "Why did Richtofen take us here" and I think they went there since it is the only avalable teleporter to going to the moon, since it is pin pointed to going to that station where there is air and shelter (well not fully true :lol: )

But if they used any ol' teleporter they would probably teleport to no where, IDK just my thoughts :)

Regards Yellow-card8

• Administrators

I have a long theory on this, but basically, the Americans took Richtofen's MDT from Der Riese during their raid and set it up in Area 51. Since it was the only way to get to Griffin Station, he I believe took them there.

I could see that. What does the teleporter look like? Haha it's been so long since I've played, but I mean I would think that if they took the teleporter it wouldn't have Nazi insignia all over it when they put it up

I have a long theory on this, but basically, the Americans took Richtofen's MDT from Der Riese during their raid and set it up in Area 51. Since it was the only way to get to Griffin Station, he I believe took them there.

I could see that. What does the teleporter look like? Haha it's been so long since I've played, but I mean I would think that if they took the teleporter it wouldn't have Nazi insignia all over it when they put it up

the only problem with that is the teleporter from der riese was overloaded..wouldnt that mean after our heros used it it died? i mean if i overloaded my computer right now im sure i couldnt use it again....

Well that's the thing. It doesn't even look like the standard teleporter we see. It just seems to be a huge panel that activates when stood on. Though if you look down through the glass, it goes down a loooong way. I might have take a good look underneath it to see if anything can be found.

the only problem with that is the teleporter from der riese was overloaded..wouldnt that mean after our heros used it it died? i mean if i overloaded my computer right now im sure i couldnt use it again....

Just remember that there are many teleporters around. Even if one was overloaded and stopped functioning they still had the other two and possibly more to work with.

Since Richtofen kept a stable connection between Der Riese and Griffin Station, I think he kept the first teleporter hidden from Maxis so that he wouldn't know. He would've had to because he would've had to of teleported all the workers and the materials used to build Griffin Station. Maybe Richtofen's MDT didn't look like the traditional teleporters we see in Kino and Der Riese. Maybe that's why it's different?

That could work, but isn't one of Richtofen's quotes at the start "We must get to the teleporter!"?

do u remember in pirates of the carriabean at worlds end when jack and co wanted to get back to the real world? he was like "oh whats that?" to get the crew to flip the boat? i think richtofen was all about captain jack sparrow in that moment

• Administrators

Maybe to try and find the supposed large deposit of element 115 located at the Nevada base. Upon arriving at the Nevada Area 51 base, and seeing it was over run with zombies, they had to switch to Plan B..... run to the teleporter.

That's possible. But what I'm kinda getting at now is, was it their teleporter or the Americans? Becuase if they had built it I'm sure they would have tried to find it earlier. Not to mention it's linked with the Moon, so I think that it's Richtofen's. OOOOOHHHHHH.... What if the spy that was in America for 935 built it?