Question on three gun glitch on Der Reise

Epsilon 13

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so i've been lurking round this site for months basking in the warm glow of (mostly) intelligent zombie goodness and i decided to post what i was thinking which was he meant that glitching is frowned upon by the community here @ CoDz...as for the 3 gun thing that's why they added mule kick to all the maps after they patched them all. On a side note i had to edit this post so it would actually read as what i wrote the 1st time cuz i did it on my phone

Haha I actually love the old glitches, never use them to go for high rounds, or ever use them at all, never been in one tbh, but I loved it on Shi no when a squeaker was like 'REVIIIIVVEE MMMEEE' to get out of the map and we were all laughing like ' I'm too far away what about you?''Yeah me tooo, what about you?' 'My trains too big mate sorry...' haha funniest game ever, we all quit at like level 17 when he FINALLY got into it...