What's your worst habit in zombies?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rage quitting when someone shoots at my window (hmm never thought of NOT reviving somenone... I should try it. :twisted: )

Constant reloading in Multiplayer when unnecessary

Hardly EVER hitting the box and if I did, I wouldn't switch out my M1911 or wall weapon for a box weapon (unless it were a wonder weapon)

In moon: Always trying to run for hacker (died once because I was so focused on getting it, I forgot to turn on the power)

I have a habit which most people should copy, being in the Cadet Force (wow, so extreme i know :D), playing the old CoD 1 and having a father who had been in the army at a time I always act millitarily in games, you know, always reloading after shooting, even when I've used about 3 bullets in a MG :D, always aiming, always when sniping going prone, and staying still, getting use to the breathing motion (don't hold the breath, you don't with a real gun) and after firing, moving on. Firing in single shots, even with an MG :D Sticking with teammates, even if downed in annother room, i'm the last guy and there are 100 zombies between us, and I have no ammo, perks or powerups :) and always trying to get teammates to act like me, so many times they've said to me:

"For the last time, we don't need to do millitary Staggered file marching while going to teleporter C in Der Riese!!

"We don't need to have one guy firing and when he reloads the other one fires!"

"We don't need a MG, 2 Rifle gunners and a medic in each group."

"And we definately do not need an IC and 2-IC (officer in charge and second in command)"

People on multiplayer do get confused when I yell 'contact front, Y and I will move up to enemy position in fire and move order, x gives covering fire, prepare to move' Then I am confused when they run off and i'm left sprinting into a firefight on my own :D

I wish it were like that, then CoD would be so much better.

CoD would be better if it were that kind of play-style.

True Dougie, true..

I just remembered annother, but don't read it unless you really want to, it may cause major raging!

Getting bored.

In solo this means I turn off mid way through round 5 :]

In coop I get to about 30, any higher and I just leave. FORGIVE ME! I've caused so many people to fail reaching level 40+ including myself!

I don't leave my friends but boredom make me lose intrest and due to my lack of effort we all die early.

My worst habit is getting downed by doing stupid %@.

Often while lying on my back in a prone position, I like to sit back and think about life. And while I reflect on the events that had just transpired, I'll realized, there was a better, safer approach to whatever it was I was just doing. Did I need to try and take that shortcut? Did I really need to go for that powerup? No... Instead, I just got downed doing some stupid %@.

Rage quitting when someone shoots at my window (hmm never thought of NOT reviving somenone... I should try it. :twisted: )

This is my bad habit. And it's a bad one that I should stop but it just gets on my nerves. I just leave as soon as someone does it to me. I probably don't even need the points the random steals but still, I just seem to do it. I'll try the not reviving someone idea though, but I'm afraid someone will leave if I don't :(

Finally realized the amount of dumb I was doing while watching a game vid. When I shoot I shoot. When I run I usually just run. And now I realize how hard that can make things. Instead of the more reasonable idea of blasting potential trouble into a more manageable situation, I was simply in run mode. In the vid I saw the player (Syndicate Project) shoot a couple of Zombies that "might" have been trouble. He wasn't messing around. He killed anything that could cause a problem. And I knew that I would try to juke around them.

We know Zombies. Sometimes they just hoop us. There seems to easily be enough room and all of a sudden you're stuck and they are about to kill you. Or you get quadruple slapped in some ignorant fashion. But the point of the game is to live. Keep your perks and toys as long as possible. It just shocked me that I was doing this time and time again. Time to reup and stop doing this from now on.

• 1 month later...

My worst habit is probably more of a personality flaw, I have authority issues, I will most of the time leave a game unless I have the highest round there by at least 5 rounds and I usually do my best to ruin peoples games when they get bossy. Even I know that in the end the direction we go does not make too much of a difference as long as we stick together, but I have gone the entire opposite direction on Kino to screw over some bossy person who decides to tell everyone else "we are going to open this door" "Hey AfroMan open this door" even if they have the most points. I will just sprint away and wait for them to buy it or die and then progress by my self in the other direction, just for the sake of rebellion. I also keep major grudges in zombies. You throw a grenade by me? I spam all 4 straight into your window on an insta-kill. I once followed a kill stealer with the Kar98k on der Riese waiting until he almost killed a zombie, just to shoot it in the head and take it from him. I managed to prevent this one player from getting ANY kills for 4 rounds before I could not do so any more. I'm not sure if he noticed that he did not get any, but I did, I kept the score board up and watched it like a hawk.