Wtf I got teled?

TheSickTrickZ

I'm playing eplosives only on ascension and at round 11 I knifed a crawler with a bunch of zombies a little further and then suddenly I was kind of 'teled' to the middle of those zombies. It was a fraction of a second but I downed there luckily I survived, since there was only 1 zombie left.

But then in round 13 I got hit 4 times, pretty quick and I survived that, but I had a red screen.

How the hell could those weird things happen??

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombies can push you, just like a guy sprinting into you on multiplayer, but the creen jumps giving the impression of teleporting a few yards. Mosltly this is noticed when your down, when your lying in a doorway and they push you out the way so they get through, normally though people don't notice when their alive as they are downed normally :D before they can react.

If you have auto aim turned on, the knifing can be kinda weird and glitch you out like that randomly sometimes. Was there any other crawlers near by that it might of locked on to on accident? Regardless, I know there's been times where I've gone to kill the last single crawler, but the melee goofs up and I go flying past him.

This happened with the sickle more than anything. Just a thought.

If you have auto aim turned on, the knifing can be kinda weird and glitch you out like that randomly sometimes. Was there any other crawlers near by that it might of locked on to on accident? Regardless, I know there's been times where I've gone to kill the last single crawler, but the melee goofs up and I go flying past him.

I didn't had sickle then, there were more crawlers, and I don't auto aim turned on.

I didn't had sickle then, there were more crawlers, and I don't auto aim turned on.

Hmm then maybe lag like shoreyo said.

This has happened to me many times in no man's land and I think I figured out the cause, If your close enough to a zombie and your standing still it will make you teleport right to the zombie and knife him (like the commando perk in MW2 but this has less range) so you were probably aiming at a zombie that was in the center of the pack when you meant to hit a zombie that was in the front.

Wow this is the first it happens to me!

Did this happen to you when you knifed?

I will stop knifing then I quess :(

Thanks for your answer :)

Actually no, each time it's happened I've been playing on FIVE, both in solo and co-op games, running past the teleporter with a bunch of zombies near it, all of a sudden I just end up in a bunch of them without kinfing or even shooting :?