Good kiting spots on Kino

I'm looking for some good kiting spots at Kino.

I tried running around the stage, starting at the claymore, going to the dressing room and then turn around and walk to the teleporter and then again to the claymore. But I got stuck twice on my explosive only challenge and I ended up to survive only 25 rounds, while it was really funny!

There is just way to many directions of which zombies can come and I need a kiting spot where I can easily get thru them or dodge them.

Thanks for the help :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One that I was doing til 46 is that you start just running past the claymores and then past the box spawn at the back before turning right before the dressing room and running in front of the mini-turret and up to the door at the back which you ALWAYS keep closed.you then turn around, shoot, then pass the claymores again. Rinse and repeat.In later rounds when the M16 upgraded doesn't kill, gather all 24 up then run into the lobby and through the Speed cola room turning on every other trap, point whoring with the MP40.

Yeah thanks for that :)

The main thing probably is the slow zombies in the earlier rounds.

They can turn around and meet me halfway the loop instead of joining up the train.

That is the reason why I mostly die I quess.

Especially on the stairs of the stages, they can turn back and meet me at the other stairs :(

Is it known, in which round all the zombies are on their fastest?

• 4 months later...