FIVE Takes Place on JFK's Death Date

Tac

I think we will be getting a new crew that we'll be seeing constantly, one of them a female. I don't think the Axis group is done yet, but I think we'll be playing as a new group just to give it a fresh new edge.

I had an idea after Shangri-La was released, that the last map would have Dempseys, JFK's and Sarah's groups meet up. Every game would randomly choose out of the four to play as, So one game could have Nikolai, Mcnamara, Englund and Rooker. The next could be Richtofen, Nixon, Castro and Trejo. Everyone would technically be there, but you just only see and hear 4 at a time.

I dunno. If JFK did indeed die here, wouldn't the whole world know about it? Everyone would know about zombies, and it just seems like zombies haven't taken over on a wide scale yet. Mason supposedly assassinates JFK, but I suppose the Campaign and Zombies story don't link, like two alternate time-lines or dimensions.

Lets say he did die here, would Mcnamara, Nixon and Castro have died too? It just seems to much if they had all died. If we are using this forumla too, do we count the Sarah, Robert, Danny, Michael and George as dead?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I dunno. If JFK did indeed die here, wouldn't the whole world know about it? Everyone would know about zombies, and it just seems like zombies haven't taken over on a wide scale yet. Mason supposedly assassinates JFK, but I suppose the Campaign and Zombies story don't link, like two alternate time-lines or dimensions.

Lets say he did die here, would Mcnamara, Nixon and Castro have died too? It just seems to much if they had all died. If we are using this forumla too, do we count the Sarah, Robert, Danny, Michael and George as dead?

Well basically I think that JFK died and the others didn't want a worldwide "event" so they created a look-a-like and ordered him assassinated. And as for Mason, I think he assassinated the look-a-like

The look-a-like theory is a very good one and I can't see a flaw with that... Nope still can't ;) Yeah there are the teleporter parts, this proves that Treyarch are dropping hin ts here to the main 4 characters' story, as with Sam's model of Kino, the weapon designs Nova 6etc, but we have not scoured it as fully as we could have, and I think more, similar hints are around, mark my words :lol:

hey, i might have missed this already, but i was looking round five the other day and i noticed a newspaper on the table in the defcon room, there might be a date or something on it but i can't really be sure cause I don't have a hdtv :/ any chance someone could have a look/ tell me if this has already been checked out?

I personally think that they won't ever meet up. I think that we'll always stick to 4 ppl on a map, but I could be wrong. But I've just kind of thought to myself now that the Thief isn't anyone in particular, just a person who takes weapon.

that 2 haha. i dont mean like a full scale invasion i mean like the opening scene like in five will be them all meeting up and deciding on something. like our heros go to hollow earth and FIVE members occupy the moon and COTD are back up or something. ok take out COTD they got killed by remero end of that. (not a theroy i just dont want to figure out a way to killm). but itd be something interesting. the NWO type thing. except its a small group

Here's the problem with that demesphor, Theres an uneven number since JFKs dead. They'd need a new character...maybe Richtofen one step ahead of everyone and tricks someone into taking his place when really Richtofen's still on our side?... I dunno, just a rough theory. Probably doesn't add up. Lemme know what you think.

i see no problem. first of all JFK could still be alive it has not been confirmed if he is or not. just cause mason assassinates him doesnt mean hes dead. maybe hes still alive and this is them telling the world hes dead so he can go fight zombies. and even if their dead. who cares? i said opening scene meaning you dont play as everyone you play as our heroes who have changed, (tak, dempsey, nikolai, and samantha). therefore no problem. im not saying were gonna play as everyone weve met. thats stupid. pick ur own charectors? zombies is gonna stay simple.

• Administrators

JFK could be alive, but I really doubt it. As we all already know, and if not you should, the campaign is connected to Zombies. Personally I think it's all included, like every single detail in the campaign. It might not be relevant to the story, but it's all involved. So we know that JFK died regardless. Whether he was killed in FIVE by Zombies or in Dallas by Mason.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

.. So you're saying Oswald was a zombie?

Ha, I joke, but seriously, good post, remember the story is an of shoot of real events, an alternate reality so too speak, so the past isnt the same as here, JFK can die in the pentagon and the Earth can get nuked from the moon in the 60s :D

Haha I'm still debating whether it's in an alternate timeline tbh, the dates match up pretty well. But I'm pretty sure the Earth is nuked in modern day not 60's :)