FIVE Takes Place on JFK's Death Date

Tac

• Administrators

Alright so first off, we all believed that FIVE took place soon after the Cuban Missile Crisis, but I have found something to refute that. On a board in the War Room, there is a chart of the refueling habits and altitude information of certain pilots. Now one of the dates is 11/19/63, which is 3 days before JFK was killed. Now in the Zombies story, many of us believe that JFK dies via zombies, so this would make sense. As far as my title, I don't know if it takes place ON the date specifically, but definitely near it.

On the altitude chart, it lists the date, altitude, speed, refuel, distance, and the pilot. Now the one on 11/19/63 is missing all the information other than the name, Olson. So I believe that Olson left on 11/19/63 and they are waiting for him to return, and the zombies break out.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very interesting thought, [brains] for you! So does this possibly prove anther thing, Ascension AFTER Moon? I am an avid disbeliever too, but hear me out, IF it can be taken for granted that Armstrong's landing of the moon in '69 would have found and reported Griffin Station, then surely Moon would have had to have happened prior to this and therefore before FIVE, which is of course simultaneous to Ascension?

So JFK was killed by the zombies while MacNamara and the others escaped. To avoid a politic explosion, they stages an assassination on a doppleganger. Then how do we factor in Mason supposidly killing Kennedy under Russian orders?

Neil Armstrong landed on the moon after the death of JFK and was congradualted by president Nixon via telephone.

Anyone seeing the dots connect?

• Administrators

To Nikolai's_Vodka: Sorry you kind of lost me :? So what your saying is that Armstrong landed on the Moon in '69 and it was reported to Griffin Station? I'm not catching your logic yet. Explain please?

To Faust: I say that Mason killed the Doppleganger. Remember the quote, "You tried to get me to kill my own President?" ... "Tried? :twisted: " I kind of forgot the order of the campaign, but what if he was told about the outbreak and that he didn't actually kill the President, that's why he says "You tried..."

As for the whole Nixon telephone thing, I think I'm connecting your dots, but please elaborate! :D

• Administrators

I remembered looking at that board and studing it and I can up with nothing

Great work on this have you ever looked at the clocks of the times around the world, it might just be me but something seems a bit off

I wonder why you came up with nothing? Maybe you were looking at a different board? And no I haven't, but my understand is that it's the real time of the place the clock is representing.

Surely Armstrong would have discovered and reported Griffin Station to the media, but he didn't indicating that he went either after Griffin Station, or before it, so either Moon happened before '69 and therefore before FIVE and Ascension, or it wasn't around then meaning that the commonly accepted theory of Richtofen going there the first time in the 19 days he went to Shangri-la is not possible? I may be missing something big though :?

• Administrators

Surely Armstrong would have discovered and reported Griffin Station to the media, but he didn't indicating that he went either after Griffin Station, or before it, so either Moon happened before '69 and therefore before FIVE and Ascension, or it wasn't around then meaning that the commonly accepted theory of Richtofen going there the first time in the 19 days he went to Shangri-la is not possible? I may be missing something big though :?

Or he just didn't find it. I think they put it on a far side of the moon, or because it was basically made by the Vril-ya, it's incredibly hard to find. I mean as far as Shangri-La goes, it's really difficult to find it, that's how they've stayed alive. So I assume that they would have put this somewhere on the moon they expected no one to go to, or something like that.

Or he just didn't find it. I think they put it on a far side of the moon, or because it was basically made by the Vril-ya, it's incredibly hard to find. I mean as far as Shangri-La goes, it's really difficult to find it, that's how they've stayed alive. So I assume that they would have put this somewhere on the moon they expected no one to go to, or something like that.

i find it highly difficult that armstrong would have found griffin station because griffin station is on the dark side of the moon. u know the spot nobody has gone too?. 2ndly ASCENSION IS NOT AFTER MOON!!!!!!! kessimir device brought them to COTD which inturn got them the golden rod used in moon. can we plz plz plz plz plz get that through who ever said's skull? seriously i thought this has been explained numerious times.

Shangri-la is somewhere deep in china and nobody knows how to get to it its hidden why else would they have put the focus stone there? if they wanted to put it somewhere where people would see someone would nab it. shangri-la is an excellent place.

as far as JFKs death date, how is it relivent to the story? i mean its a good thought but i mean we know its during ascension and not in the 70's right?

• Administrators

How is not relevant to the story? We go to FIVE where there has an incredible stench of story all over it. First off, since it's a true zombies map, it's included in the story. Secondly, since we know it the same time as Ascension, it helps us find out Ascension's date. And yes we know it's during Ascension, not in the 70's. It's just troubling anymore to hear people say FIVE, or any map really, is a filler and/or irrelevant.

How is not relevant to the story? We go to FIVE where there has an incredible stench of story all over it. First off, since it's a true zombies map, it's included in the story. Secondly, since we know it the same time as Ascension, it helps us find out Ascension's date. And yes we know it's during Ascension, not in the 70's. It's just troubling anymore to hear people say FIVE, or any map really, is a filler and/or irrelevant.

i just dont think its relevant. and NDU isnt in the story and its a true map (jus saying) but hey if it helps find a date then yea i can dig it. wanna do a run through of FIVE? ill be doing it in a few hours. gamertag in sig

• Administrators

i just dont think its relevant. and NDU isnt in the story and its a true map (jus saying) but hey if it helps find a date then yea i can dig it. wanna do a run through of FIVE? ill be doing it in a few hours. gamertag in sig

Lol trust me NDU is indeed part of the story, not greatly but it is. And I don't have good enough internet to play online, but if you could find a picture of this board I would appreciate it

NDU is a true map sure, but at the time, it was just a bonus feature and there was no story back when it was made, just look at everything in the environment on FIVE,for example, the nova 6 canister's in the basement, the teleporters and a lot more, I have a feeling we still haven't found everything in FIVE. I'm going to be making a thread on a few interesting things I've found soon, but no yet.

• Administrators

NDU is a true map sure, but at the time, it was just a bonus feature and there was no story back when it was made, just look at everything in the environment on FIVE,for example, the nova 6 canister's in the basement, the teleporters and a lot more, I have a feeling we still haven't found everything in FIVE. I'm going to be making a thread on a few interesting things I've found soon, but no yet.

At that time it was a bonus feature, but they have made it into the story. As for FIVE, check this on the findings:

http://www.wethegamerz.com/forum/index. ... -findings/

This is where my friend said he found the info, and it looks real seeing as it would be hard to fake

There was no story when NDU originally came out but since then Treyarch have incorporated it into the story, so yes it is part of the story. And yeah I was being a bit stupid with that one, wasn't I? :lol: I definately think the BO maps are in release order too BTW, I just think it's healthy to brainstorm otherwise, always open to new theorys. I definately think there is more to FIVE, with it being scoured ALOT less than Kino during the pre-DLC days, we may well have missed something big.

There was no story when NDU originally came out but since then Treyarch have incorporated it into the story, so yes it is part of the story. And yeah I was being a bit stupid with that one, wasn't I? :lol: I definately think the BO maps are in release order too BTW, I just think it's healthy to brainstorm otherwise, always open to new theorys. I definately think there is more to FIVE, with it being scoured ALOT less than Kino during the pre-DLC days, we may well have missed something big.

well for one....five has a teleporter piece in it. a teleporter meaning the MPD teleporter. atleast i think thats the abreviation of it

• Administrators

well for one....five has a teleporter piece in it. a teleporter meaning the MPD teleporter. atleast i think thats the abreviation of it

MDT is the abbreviation. But I think that Porter escaped Der Riese and then came to the Pentagon and began working. He couldn't grab the blueprints he needed so when he arrived he had to start from scratch to build what he needs.

MDT is the abbreviation. But I think that Porter escaped Der Riese and then came to the Pentagon and began working. He couldn't grab the blueprints he needed so when he arrived he had to start from scratch to build what he needs.

that supports the porter theroy of who hes is and why the pentagon theif could be him. (steals weapons). i honestly think he left der riese. he went to america and helped them big weapons like the winters howl. it wouldnt surprise me if we find out that our heros (minus richtofen of course, plus samantha) meet up with the five cast and the COTD cast. the last survivors to stop richtofen and the zombies???

• Administrators

I personally think that they won't ever meet up. I think that we'll always stick to 4 ppl on a map, but I could be wrong. But I've just kind of thought to myself now that the Thief isn't anyone in particular, just a person who takes weapon.

I personally think that they won't ever meet up. I think that we'll always stick to 4 ppl on a map, but I could be wrong. But I've just kind of thought to myself now that the Thief isn't anyone in particular, just a person who takes weapon.

that 2 haha. i dont mean like a full scale invasion i mean like the opening scene like in five will be them all meeting up and deciding on something. like our heros go to hollow earth and FIVE members occupy the moon and COTD are back up or something. ok take out COTD they got killed by remero end of that. (not a theroy i just dont want to figure out a way to killm). but itd be something interesting. the NWO type thing. except its a small group

that 2 haha. i dont mean like a full scale invasion i mean like the opening scene like in five will be them all meeting up and deciding on something. like our heros go to hollow earth and FIVE members occupy the moon and COTD are back up or something. ok take out COTD they got killed by remero end of that. (not a theroy i just dont want to figure out a way to killm). but itd be something interesting. the NWO type thing. except its a small group

Here's the problem with that demesphor, Theres an uneven number since JFKs dead. They'd need a new character...maybe Richtofen one step ahead of everyone and tricks someone into taking his place when really Richtofen's still on our side?... I dunno, just a rough theory. Probably doesn't add up. Lemme know what you think.