A poll on Rape Trains on Kino Der Toten

I voted "getting caught by gas zombies." THE ONLY REASON I DIE WHILE DOING RAPE TRAINS. Or kiting, training, circling, or whatever you prefer to call it.

I would add "G-Spawn errors" and "Connection issues" but they don't technically count as dying. I could add those if you guys want.

If there is any more options you would like me to add then feel free to tell me. :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the gas crawlers really easy to jump over personally, but it has happened before dont get me wrong. However I always die because of Mule Kick and therefore unless I am camping, or I get it free, (Ascension onwards) I don't buy it anymore...

I'll join you on boycotting Mule Kick. Does me more harm than good. I'm over that perk

I'd say the only map Mule Kick is worth the hassle on is COTD.

For me the motst common cause is those moments when you get hit 5 times in the space of a few milliseconds and you're sitting there like WTF?! If I get hit too many times and I get a red screen I normally manage to clutch it, but if you don't see the red screen coming it's hard to avoid.

• 2 weeks later...