wonder weapon ideas?

TuUhmazyn

Just thought I'd start a topic on some ideas for wonder weapons/grenades etc.

My idea for a wonder weapon would be an SMG (as we haven't had a SMG wonder weapon yet) that when upgraded would be come dual wield. What it would have would be a 30 round clip like any weapon but would create small magnetic pulses that would increase in size as it is shot. What this would do is create a small vortex that attracts metal objects around the area that would create a low to high damaging field based on the size and amount of metal there is. It would be somewhat like a deployable trap and would kinda be like the vortex power from halo wars if anyone has happened to play it. It wouldn't be automatic like a SMG more like the ray gun, which the trigger can be held down, but doesn't spray bullets all over the place. I think it would make a good wonder weapon and it could be developed by gersches assistant (yuri) one to give him more of a importance in the story line, and he could've made it just before he went mad and opened the Gersch, such as a plan b should the Gersch not work. It could possible be called the Yurifier. PaP it could be called the Maximizer since the plans may have been discovered by maxis on a visit to ascension, and since the russians may not have access to the PaP at the time of the Yurifier, Maxis offered to improve it's power, and thus took the weapon and PaPed it, developing the Maximizer, which can purify and maximize zombies minds into being controllable.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have an idea for the wonder weapon. But it when they came out with the zap guns, I thought they wouldn't make it because they're so similar. Basically, its like a combination of the ray gun and Wunderwaffe. It's a SMG with a 30 round mag and a good amount of ammo that shoots electricity (like the Wunderwaffe) that kills one zombie per shot no matter what round you're on, but doesn't ark from zombie to zombie. But that's a lot like the Zap-Gun Dual-Wield.

The Spawn gun. It would have a wide range similar to the thundergun. It would make all the zombies you hit spawn at the farthest possible barrier. it would buy time to heal a teamate, heal after getting 4 hits, etc. it would have been developed by maxis. Maxis was having suspicions about rictofen so he secretly developed this gun to teleport rictofen. This would have been happening during the animal testing in Der riese. [brains]

Gut-muncher: Developed by Richtofen while still quenching his thirst for blood, this weapon adds a flavor to gameplay.

This weapon is a semi automatic rifle that delivers a round that explodes, creating a crawler. An added bonus comes into play when you upgrade it.

It becomes B133d4m3, or bleed for me.

This gun is given a bayonet that's actually a bowie knife duct taped on the gun. The magazine is increased from 10 to 20 and explosions can make multiple crawlers if the quarters are tight enough.

Gut-muncher: Developed by Richtofen while still quenching his thirst for blood, this weapon adds a flavor to gameplay.

This weapon is a semi automatic rifle that delivers a round that explodes, creating a crawler. An added bonus comes into play when you upgrade it.

It becomes B133d4m3, or bleed for me.

This gun is given a bayonet that's actually a bowie knife duct taped on the gun. The magazine is increased from 10 to 20 and explosions can make multiple crawlers if the quarters are tight enough.

Nice pretty good thought.

In all honesty will probably be the most likely one to make WW status

Die Schwarze Sonne (created by Richtofen, throught stealing datas of the Gersch Device).

Rounds : 1 per magazine ; 7 reserve rounds.

It shoots a black hole which sticks on the next wall it hits. It "absorbs" like a Gersch Device all the zombies it hits. When it hits the wall, the black hole increases in size and attracts the zombies, sucking them in like a Gersch.

Finally after 3 seconds, the black hole "explodes" killing all zombies around it.

PaP'd : Maxis' Schwarze Sonne

Rounds : 2 per magazine ; 14 extra rounds.

Same as above exept with bigger initial black hole, more attracting power, and it would take 5 seconds to explode.

This weapon would be very useful to revive teammates despite it's small capacity, since you could shoot it next to your friend to revive him.

Name: partializer. This gun is available to all players, not just one. This weapon has a main function and an attachement. The main function would be to decrease all zombie health by 25%. This would mean it is a 4 shot kill. Not the best gun ever, but a 4 hit kill on any round is still good. The attachment would be to slow the zombies down by 25% for 1 minute. The slowing down part will only effect zombies once, so you can't shoot them 4 times and freeze them. Both functions would effect all 24 zombies at once and have the same effect no matter what round.

Upgrade this gun and it becomes the paralyzer. It holds the same amount of ammo but does 50% damage no matter what round, and still has a 1 shot clip. The alternate function would slow zombies down by 50% and could make zombies freeze if shot twice

It's a little toy monkey which spins around playing music while attracting zombies for a few seconds before blowing up :D oh wait.... :lol: Seriously mine would be called Die Freund, and would be on a map like Moon, or Shangri-la, with mini bosses mid round, and it would turn one zombie against the rest. It would be really good as they would all be attracted to him until they kill him. It would have 3 in the mag and 9 out. Upgraded to Die WonderFreund, the PaP would enable on shot to affect 2 zombies, and would double their health, meaning that they are alive for a longer period of time. Ammo and mag capacity would also double. On 30+ rounds it should give you well enough time PaP'ed to get Jugg, a box etc...

Name: Pulse Cannon

Upgraded name: Neptune's Trident

Effect: Shoots a wide radius of extremely high pressured water, which rips the skin from the zombie's bones and makes their guts splatter all over the place. Infinite damage.

Ammo: Here's where it gets tricky. I'm hoping for a water map in Blops 2, where you can travel in the water. In the water, the gun would have infinite ammo, but the water greatly hinders your movement and you only have a limited amount of oxygen in your suit (you can be more for x amount of points). But out of the water, it has 4 shots per clip, with 20 in reserve. Pack a punched it has 6 shots per clip with 36 in reserve.

That's all I've got. I'm thinking about writing a letter to Treyarch, with a detailed layout of the entire map, and all the features of it and stuff.

Sorry, I have a gift for digressing.

Name: Pulse Cannon

Upgraded name: Neptune's Trident

Effect: Shoots a wide radius of extremely high pressured water, which rips the skin from the zombie's bones and makes their guts splatter all over the place. Infinite damage.

Ammo: Here's where it gets tricky. I'm hoping for a water map in Blops 2, where you can travel in the water. In the water, the gun would have infinite ammo, but the water greatly hinders your movement and you only have a limited amount of oxygen in your suit (you can be more for x amount of points). But out of the water, it has 4 shots per clip, with 20 in reserve. Pack a punched it has 6 shots per clip with 36 in reserve.

That's all I've got. I'm thinking about writing a letter to Treyarch, with a detailed layout of the entire map, and all the features of it and stuff.

Sorry, I have a gift for digressing.

I also came up that idea also. :shock:

Except the map would be similar to moon, you know with low gravity, P.E.S. suit and such.

The boss would be a zombiefied fish and would charge at you like George.

Die Schwarze Sonne (created by Richtofen, throught stealing datas of the Gersch Device).

Rounds : 1 per magazine ; 7 reserve rounds.

It shoots a black hole which sticks on the next wall it hits. It "absorbs" like a Gersch Device all the zombies it hits. When it hits the wall, the black hole increases in size and attracts the zombies, sucking them in like a Gersch.

Finally after 3 seconds, the black hole "explodes" killing all zombies around it.

PaP'd : Maxis' Schwarze Sonne

Rounds : 2 per magazine ; 14 extra rounds.

Same as above exept with bigger initial black hole, more attracting power, and it would take 5 seconds to explode.

This weapon would be very useful to revive teammates despite it's small capacity, since you could shoot it next to your friend to revive him.

That would be awesome.

It's a little toy monkey which spins around playing music while attracting zombies for a few seconds before blowing up :D oh wait.... :lol: Seriously mine would be called Die Freund, and would be on a map like Moon, or Shangri-la, with mini bosses mid round, and it would turn one zombie against the rest. It would be really good as they would all be attracted to him until they kill him. It would have 3 in the mag and 9 out. Upgraded to Die WonderFreund, the PaP would enable on shot to affect 2 zombies, and would double their health, meaning that they are alive for a longer period of time. Ammo and mag capacity would also double. On 30+ rounds it should give you well enough time PaP'ed to get Jugg, a box etc...

It'd be sick to shoot a napalm zombie or a shrieker with that :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The Burning Inferno

PaP'd name: Porter's x2 Dragon Fire

It's like a shotgun, as it's pump-action, and it shoots a ball of fire that incinerates any zombie it hits (they'd do this little animation of trying to pat out the fire on their arms, before melting, some into skeletons, some into ash). Would be great if you have them all lined up. PaP'd, it would have golden and crimson camo, and would shoot a continuous stream of blue fire, that would last ten seconds. Kind of like a flamethrower, but it's one hit kill at any round. Ammo- same as Wunderwaffe, 3/15, 6/30 when upgraded.

AiB 935i Launcher (Annihilation is Beauty 935-issued Launcher)

Pap'd name: PiE 115N Launcher (Pain is Eternal 115 Nuclear Launcher (Or, the Pie Launcher. Whatever floats your boat)).

Like a China Lake, but no pump action or whatever it is, and the wooden stock is metal. It's silver and blue all over, with the 935 logo on the side. It has no iron sights, but has a curved red underbarrel laser, that shows where the grenade will travel to (like when you throw a bomb in AC Revelations). Upgraded looks the same, but it's golden, with glowing red cracks all over the barrel. 935 logo is replaced with a '115 logo,' which has an open claw, not a clenched fist, and says 115 instead of 935. The laser will be blue. It launches a grenade that kills any zombie in the radius. Any zombies that are close, but not close enough, will become crawlers. When it's upgraded, it doesn't make crawlers at all, and the explosion is a mini mushroom cloud, followed by a huge dust cloud that wipes out any remaining zombies. Ammo- 2/20, 4/32 upgraded.

Whaddaya think?

MEAT GRENADES!!!

balls of ground beef that stick to zombies like semtex but it'll turn the zombies on whichever zombie it's stuck to....distracting them like monkeys. or you can toss it at a doosh that keeps cting an ass and the zombies will turn their attention from you to them.

Good idea till the affecting humans part. Imagine the trolls throwing all the grenades on the players so they can keep on trollin'