wonder weapon ideas?

TuUhmazyn

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Flaming Skull" It would be a rocket launcher, like the classic RPG but with a skull on the front of the missile with flames on the side coming from pipes. It has two abilities One, free hip fire, when the missile hits the ground or target releases napalm. Second, when upgrated it can act like a javlin or valkier missile. Single fire, holds 10 extra rounds, and when its upgrated becomes "The Devil's Smile"

Die Schwarze Sonne (created by Richtofen, throught stealing datas of the Gersch Device).

Rounds : 1 per magazine ; 7 reserve rounds.

It shoots a black hole which sticks on the next wall it hits. It "absorbs" like a Gersch Device all the zombies it hits. When it hits the wall, the black hole increases in size and attracts the zombies, sucking them in like a Gersch.

Finally after 3 seconds, the black hole "explodes" killing all zombies around it.

PaP'd : Maxis' Schwarze Sonne

Rounds : 2 per magazine ; 14 extra rounds.

Same as above exept with bigger initial black hole, more attracting power, and it would take 5 seconds to explode.

This weapon would be very useful to revive teammates despite it's small capacity, since you could shoot it next to your friend to revive him.

A good idea, but it seems a little bit over powered. that could be contrasted by a slow reload time or smaller clip size though.

This was included with my map idea but i'll post it here too with more detail.

My idea is a laser rifle that shoots one straight beam that can penetrate several zombies at once. What's really unique about it is that the player generate the ammo for it by pulling a lever on the gun. One lever pull = one laser shot. Having this feature on the gun makes it so players don't have to worry about ammo, however reloading a shot takes about 2 seconds and the gun can't be reloaded until every shot has been fired and can't be fired until every shot is loaded. This makes it so when the player is against the horde and they run out, getting more ammo in the gun will be difficult on a moments notice. It can hold up to 30 shots max in the clip. If the trigger is held for three seconds the gun will charge and once it's charged and the player releases the trigger all the shots will release at once and have a wide spread of shots that would shread through zombies. I currently have no name for it and the idea does have flaws that i'm trying to kink out. Any thoughts?