Analyzing the Mural on Ascension

MixMasterNut

This texture is freakin HUGE!

The same mural shows up on Launch. I'll post a screenshot of this one too for greater clarity.

Seriously guys, this mural is long over-due for some codz lovin'. What's the story, symobology, and significance of it? Let's put our heads together and dissect the mysteries contained within this mural.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*UPDATE* 3-13-12

This is on the right side of the base of the Monument to the Conquerors of Space, located in Moscow, Russia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monument_to_the_Conquerors_of_Space

eSlyJZmeyq8

Check this link for a detailed panarama photograph of the relief on the side of the monument:

http://www.360cities.net/image/monument-to-the-conquerors-of-space#56.33,-6.27,20.4

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I've also made this discovery into a video

amI3YNRQ8Ns

- Mix

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how communist states like north korea have pictures of their(i believe thats the right form of the word) leader everywhere. sorta similar to that but these kinda of murals show there leaders(former and current) in places of power, and they intergrate accomplishments into it. This one i have no idea maybe mathmatics due to the guy with the stone with writing on it. I remeber seeing one that was designed shortly after the russians went into orbit and it had a rocket on it. I researched this didnt think mmuch of it but completely overlooked the symbolism it may have pertainin to zombies

• Administrators

I see the scientists. Basically, from what I see, is that the yellow is sun light, and then there is an outstretched arm. Below that there is night, a rocket, and the moon. That's about all I can truly interpret. They are getting ready to launch a rocket, and are excited?

• 2 weeks later...

Are you trying to say the illuminati was behind communism or that treyarch picked this mural simply because they thought we would see that? I so hope you mean the latter because this image might have symbolism or info pertaining to zombies.

I believe in this game, the Illuminati is behind everything. The Illuminati's goal is to get to the Moon because that's where the pyramid is. Communism and the Russian space program are just tools they are using to achieve this.

Are these stones, or chunks of metal ores, that these Men are offering to the cause? And is the second one floating in his palms? This part particularly interest me right now

The Scientist

I don't think he's the same scientist from the Five/Ascension loading screens. Just sayin...

"Take my Baby!"

Little Johnny wants to grow up to be a Cosmonaut

And here's an in-game portrait of Lenin to compare too....

Possibly, just possibly, it may have nothing to do with zombies and we are leading too much into this! [brains]

But if you want my view its a reference to their work, men working at the base control, a rocket and the moon, with them identifying it as their destination, simple. Remember the people here were trying to win the space race with the 115.

We're turning into the actual illuminati conspiracists, we see them everywhere! But lol I like your post, and it's good too look into things, people keep only reading my first paragreaph, remember I also said:

"But if you want my view its a reference to their work, men working at the base control, a rocket and the moon, with them identifying it as their destination, simple. Remember the people here were trying to win the space race with the 115."

And that Kino symbol, :facepalm: its just a circle and someone put a triangle on the screen, look I can do it too!

P.s. I didn't make that image, someone actually was using it to prove Rhianna is in the Illuminati!

I totally understand your POV. I did throw up a big "MAYBE???" on the pyramid one, because I'm not totally confident in it myself. I mean, all I did was trace a couple leading lines, connect a couple imaginary points, and viola, I've now drawn one of the most basic shapes in art design.

There is some other stuff here though that fits very well into my massive zombie storyline theory I've been working on. I'm not even going to go into depths right now, because its not going to make any sense at all until you put it into context with everything else in my theory. And that's going to take pages of info to digest. So for that, I guess we're all just going to have to wait and see.

• 3 weeks later...

Im gonna be honest i couldnt find a mural close to this one on the internet. I did order some books through the library so i could study more on communist propaganda and propaganda art so maybe i will find something. Also the weird thing i find with this mural, out of all the cccp murals they were mostly red and this one is blue so im starting to think that the developers designed this but like i said they were mostly red with the exception of, how do i put it, Beautiful, detailed art with many colors.

• 2 weeks later...

My observations:

first off, that circle doesn't look like the sun. It looks like that Ying-Yang symbol, except in yellow and white. If You look closely you can see it will. PS this is the Ying-Yang symbol:

But back to the mural. That's almost surely an N1 rocket over there on the left,

It was russia's failed attempt at a moon rocket. It's project was terminated shortly after the US won the space race. And in the mural, it looks like some super cartooned thrust flames below it. So I'm pretty sure thats the rocket.

The people clearly appear to be scientists, the three farthest to the right appear to be holding up something to it, is that a baby?!

Something is peculiar about the guy sitting with the glasses though, he is the only one not standing in appraisal, but he is not.

And looks at those lines in the picture, the could form something if we look closely, especially that blur of them towards the middle.

Thanks BlindBusDrivr. I've been patiently hoping you'd eventually chime in on this one :lol:

I'm pretty sure the circle is the Moon, and not the Sun. I'm interested to go back and take a real good look at that dot to see if it's a ying-yang sign like you say it is. Interesting observation indeed.

I have a feeling the characters are not all scientist. Some may be politicians too (not sure). I get the idea that the overall theme is that every one is putting in their best efforts towards the communist space program. Whether it's through labor, science, or legislation, everyone is doing their part.

I don't see what the guy on the far left is holding. It just looks like he's holding up hands, but I can't see anything in his cupped palms. The guy in the middle looks like he's holding a floating ore.

The swiggle in the middle line from the array of lines throws me off too. I'm not sure why it was added there. Doesn't seem to make any sense to me design wise, or if it's another shape within a shape kinda thing.

Thanks BlindBusDrivr. I've been patiently hoping you'd eventually chime in on this one :lol:

I'm pretty sure the circle is the Moon, and not the Sun. I'm interested to go back and take a real good look at that dot to see if it's a ying-yang sign like you say it is. Interesting observation indeed.

I have a feeling the characters are not all scientist. Some may be politicians too (not sure). I get the idea that the overall theme is that every one is putting in their best efforts towards the communist space program. Whether it's through labor, science, or legislation, everyone is doing their part.

I don't see what the guy on the far left is holding. It just looks like he's holding up hands, but I can't see anything in his cupped palms. The guy in the middle looks like he's holding a floating ore.

The swiggle in the middle line from the array of lines throws me off too. I'm not sure why it was added there. Doesn't seem to make any sense to me design wise, or if it's another shape within a shape kinda thing.

I agree with you on the overall theme.

I know we can't really tell what that guy is holding in his hand, but deep inside me my zombies side is screaming FOCUSING STONE!!! But I'm not really sure if they even thought of that at the point of ascension

And that squiggle of lines, I don't know if that's supposed to be wear from the rock or just something else. I'm going to look up some soviet propaganda posters, see if it matches anything.

haha that was quick. Here are my finds:

something in his hand again, but what is it?

Same thing with rocket flying to moon/sun with people looking onto it

Same as above with more people and rockets...

Aha! could this be what is in is hand? That little ball with CCCP on it? Best bet at the moment.

I will continue my research later, I have to go to a movie with my cousins lol.