der riese easter egg???

kodabay

Is there and easter egg for the black ops redone world at war map "der riese" ????? Me and my friends were playing a game with a random we picked up and he started to talk about a easter egg for der riese dealing with free guns. unfotunately he timed out, we started with the flytrap by round 9 becuz we all knew how to rack up points. opened the packapunch and upgraded. did the fly trap and all its perks. after words we activated all of the radio's and then he went somewhere. (too fast) and activated something and we all teleported to a long narrow hallway with one window. when he timed out we got bored because no zombies came for a good 30 minutes so we just gave up. can someone help me with the end of this

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there and easter egg for the black ops redone world at war map "der riese" ????? Me and my friends were playing a game with a random we picked up and he started to talk about a easter egg for der riese dealing with free guns. unfotunately he timed out, we started with the flytrap by round 9 becuz we all knew how to rack up points. opened the packapunch and upgraded. did the fly trap and all its perks. after words we activated all of the radio's and then he went somewhere. (too fast) and activated something and we all teleported to a long narrow hallway with one window. when he timed out we got bored because no zombies came for a good 30 minutes so we just gave up. can someone help me with the end of this

• 1 month later...

is that the place where there are suppose to be stairs but there is not and i look at the map of der reise where it shows the spots of the box or says you are here and it has stairs somewhere around the juggernaut room and it leads to a weird long room but when i go there its just a wall by the bridge after turning on the power. How could it be a mistake that treyarch left that piece on the map of der riese. I know its suppose to take after the map night fire (multiplayer map) but they could have pached it already or something. maybe you went there to that weird long room? look at the der reise map layout and its there close to where the juggernaut is that strange.

is that the place where there are suppose to be stairs but there is not and i look at the map of der reise where it shows the spots of the box or says you are here and it has stairs somewhere around the juggernaut room and it leads to a weird long room but when i go there its just a wall by the bridge after turning on the power. How could it be a mistake that treyarch left that piece on the map of der riese. I know its suppose to take after the map night fire (multiplayer map) but they could have pached it already or something. maybe you went there to that weird long room? look at the der reise map layout and its there close to where the juggernaut is that strange.

Take a deep breath.