Excavator glitch, yes? no?

BigWhitelulz

The other night, a friend and I were playing and the lady had said the excavator was going to breach to the Biodome so we ran to the start and hacked it. The lady said it had control restored, but she was also still giving the warnings for it. We didn't pay it any mind because it had did the same thing earlier with tunnel 11. Then the excavator breached the biodome anyway even after restoring control to it.

Has anyone else encountered this issue while playing?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it's a glitch, as tis usually happens to me later on in the game with tunnel 6. It'll put like two or 3 warnings together in one saying for tunnel six so even if hacked it'll still warn and get breached, and turn invisible.

So sum it up: I think it's a glitch, similar to my experiences with tunnel 6

I believe it's a glitch, as tis usually happens to me later on in the game with tunnel 6. It'll put like two or 3 warnings together in one saying for tunnel six so even if hacked it'll still warn and get breached, and turn invisible.

So sum it up: I think it's a glitch, similar to my experiences with tunnel 6

It wasn't invisible for us, we watched it just bust right through the roof and stare at us menacingly knowing what it had just done to us. We were on round 41 or 42 when it happened and we only made it round 44 after it breached because just about every weapon is useless anyway at this time and zombies floating in your face doesn't help the situation much lol.

Yes, unfortunately this glitch has been occurring since Moon was released for 360.

It can be a game ending glitch if it happens with the Biodome.

Well then this sucks. I hope they patch it because I really like my oxygen and artificial gravity.

*idea* What if someone stayed in the receiving area and kept hacking the terminal to the excavator(if it's still hack-able) to constantly restore control until the warnings went away?

Yea this happens all the time to me after like 15 or so.... I was actually downed because the chick said 6 was about to be excavated. When I ran to hack it, 6 was already breached, NOT showing the excavator blades in the doorway, I had no vibration on my controller which usually happens, so when I tried to walk through 6, I was downed...

They need to fix this and the moon walking Phaser REALLY quickly.....

I always go the tunnel 6 route because it's cheaper. Also, today I played a game solo and had the power on at round 2-3 and the excavator almost immediately started for the biodome. I ran and grabbed hacker to stop it, then a couple rounds later it was going for the biodome again. I've played a fair amount of games and haven't had the same excavator activate twice in a row.

I always go the tunnel 6 route because it's cheaper. Also, today I played a game solo and had the power on at round 2-3 and the excavator almost immediately started for the biodome. I ran and grabbed hacker to stop it, then a couple rounds later it was going for the biodome again. I've played a fair amount of games and haven't had the same excavator activate twice in a row.

True it's cheaper. But for me as a complete noob in NML I would like to pay more, and get a safer area in trade for that.

But everybody does that different ofcourse.