I quess I have to say farewall to it

I'm afraid I have to say farewall to zombies.

I seem to playing zombies always at the wrong time, when I'm pissed off or just tired..

And I'm losing my interest fast, running circles for hours and hours on is just not my thing I quess.

I like solo, since I can pause, but what if I feel like playing another game? I can't.

I like the gameplay a lot, but I just get bored so quick.

And now whit school, I should concetrate more on school, school is really important for me.

I'm pretty busy on school and I don't want to let zombies ruin it.

I'm going to miss this forum, maybe I will stick around here a bit, but I quess zombies is over for me now.

Goodbye CoDz members.

Chopper, I hope you will reach 300 kills soon :)

Superhands, thank for all your help!

TAC & Shooter thank you for great guides, and the zombies storyline I learned a lot from that!

Way, I hope you will become better at Der Riese soon!

Wolfie, sorry for deleting you :(

Eye, thank for all your guides!

Tom. thank for your great Ascension help!

To the rest, goodbye and thank for everything!

:(

:(

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye. I recognize the username and I remember you being very active on Team Grim Reapers. I will miss the threads you started and the contributions you made to CODZ. You were a very active member.

Zombies will never die for some of us, and hey man, if you want one last reason to stay, just remember that zombies never truly die. Muahahahaha :D

Well, goodbye. I'll be seeing you around this time next year.

Don't worry, you can run from Zombies, but you can't hide from it.

(Do you see what I did there?)

But no, in all seriousness, if this is goodbye, well, it's been real. I wish you the best luck in your life and I can understand how you feel. Team Wunder Waffes saved Zombies for me haha. Gave me a lot of new friends too. :)

But yeah, I'm cutting back some because I really need to be working more on my schoolwork.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Well it's certainly sad to see you go Sicktrickz. You were a great addition to the site. Perhaps you can still check in from time to time? Ultimately you should definately keep schoolwork your priorty, but there's nothing with jumping on zombies from time to time when yo uget a chance. We at least know we'll see you back here next year when zombies is back though, right?

Alright, I go to the guy who talks about my medicine on 1 december, so I might be getting other medicine and I wont be so tired anymore.

If I just tell my self I may only play zombies on the days I have no school and that is wednesday, saturday and sunday, so if those things goes well I might be playing zombies again :)