You're Banned!

TehGKBrief

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your banned for not making sense...

You are banned for having a severely limited imagination.

And jake, you are banned for not sharing cookie lenne with me. You can haz da legs and arms, but I can haz schpleens?

And lenne, you are banned for not even being worthy of making me think up some legitimate reason to ban you (not that this is an illegitimate thread. As a matter of fact it is very legit. Or so it seems...)

And jake, you are banned for not sharing cookie lenne with me. You can haz da legs and arms, but I can haz schpleens?

And lenne, you are banned for not even being worthy of making me think up some legitimate reason to ban you (not that this is an illegitimate thread. As a matter of fact it is very legit. Or so it seems...)

You're banned because I'm the one not sharing. Not Jake

• Moderators

And lenne, you are banned for not even being worthy of making me think up some legitimate reason to ban you

I am just flawless...that's why. :lol:

You are both banned for wanting to eat me. :?

I've been this cookie for 58 years...I don't taste..."good" anymore.

You are banned for prompting me to actually read the posts I am quoting. What a jerk. Also you are banned AGAIN for not sharing cookie lenne.

And lenne, you are banned for being 18 and 58 simultaneously. Should I just call you doctor schrödinger?

And sir is banned for banning everyone for banning other people including him.

And lenne is banned AGAIN by telling us he doesn't taste good to try and deceive us. Our hunger for your cookieness shall never be quenched.

You are banned for prompting me to actually read the posts I am quoting. What a jerk. Also you are banned AGAIN for not sharing cookie lenne.

And lenne, you are banned for being 18 and 58 simultaneously. Should I just call you doctor schrödinger?

Schrodinger's cat walked into a bar....and then again, maybe he didn't. :o

Electric is banned for the banning he will give me for making a nerdy joke.

Schrodinger's cat walked into a bar....and then again, maybe he didn't. :o

Electric is banned for the banning he will give me for making a nerdy joke.

You are banned, not for making a nerdy joke, but for acknowledging and failing to make a bro-esque comment about our incidental mutual nerd-ism.

A hydrogen ion walks into a bar and says "I think I lost an electron!" the bartender says "are you sure?" and it says "I'm positive!"

Archived