the handy man (couldnt think of a better topic)

Elwood

On the power switch there is what i would believe to be somewhat of an easter egg cause the zombies hand is on the lever as if he was turning the power off?

How did he die?

And why would he be killed for turning the power off?

Or was he electrocuted is someway?

Is that why the clock is acting goofy?

And why would they add mule kick?

3 guns 3 teddy bears.

Theres just all new possabilities since moons map pack.

And since they "hinted" towards a new easter egg in der reise it cant be the mule kick.

Its in everymap now. And is unlocked by obtaining an achievement or trophy on the moon.

I can confirm this cause i hopped on the old maps right away before trying the moon and it was not on any of them until i hit an achievement.

And i can go on how about some really crazy ideas that i seen people posting... I mean 935 the element in code form is ICE? In Case of Emergency. I have seen it all......

Still nothing has yet to be found.

My idea? If they were smart they would patch the full easter egg during launch week of modern warfare 3.

I would so do an easter egg over paying 60$ for the same game played in a different setting.

And since treyarch and infinitys wards fiasco this would be a brilliant plan to approach your enemy in there blindspot.

Turn the server into a wasteland of course.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off the hand is just a copy of the verruct power switch just because treyarch couldnt be botherd making a new one, secondly they added mule kick to all the maps because it was a gift to the community and no trophy is from moon to play it because my mate dosnt have the map pack and he has mule kick on kino and thridly when have treyarch ever hinted at a new easter egg?? easter eggs arnt that hard to find so the chances of there being a der riese easter egg other than the fly trap is 100000000000000000000000000000000000/1 odds

Idk if this has been talked about before but if you listen closely in the power room in verruckt you can hear numbers in between the static

Idk if this has been talked about before but if you listen closely in the power room in verruckt you can hear numbers in between the static

yes a million times, it has something to do with the numbers from the tv show lost or something

The hand has been discussed to death.

We have speculated that it is Peters hand (one of the shoulders from verruckt we suspect.) since we van see a hanged man in Shi No Numa's starting room.

Since then it has become a "staple" for the series, highlighting the benefits of power.

He hung himself....

I believe that the clock is acting oddly because it's during the eclipse you can trigger in Shangir la.

Mule kick was added for the lulz I guess :roll: .

Oh, and Treyarch is probably finished with Black Ops now.

*off-topic*

I love that Catherine picture in your sig, LONG LIVE ATLUS!

He hung himself....
this thing is yet to be proven....... same say richtofen killed him and put him up there disguise the death as a hanging

That is true.

Oh and to reply to the idea of a patch.

While it seems like a good idea, Infinity Ward is surely going to crush anything out there. There is no chance for any game coming out, let alone a patch.

The only people that would enjoy it would be the people on this site. Then again that's all we need :D .