Tom's Conga Lines in Nacht der Untoten

Tom852

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide! [brains] (give them when I can, can't right now) and Subscribed! Detailed it so easily and clearly, and it's the first time I've seen someone use diagrams to help, which helps greatly.

I didn't even know about the Sniper Cabinet room train. Is it possible to do a train in the Stielhandgrenade room? Would be interesting if all 4 people could do it and have their own room.

ty.

Well, this is not such an easy question. Basically yes, but in the end, the area has too many disadvantages. This is why it is not in the video. It doesnt fulfill many of the aspects you expect of a nice area.

[*:329esvbo]Takes away the option for the guy in the cabinet to use it as emergency extra circle thing.
    [*:329esvbo]really 0 time to shoot the zombies
    [*:329esvbo]Problematic double spawn at top of stairs (stairs & window)
    [*:329esvbo]The area is hardly able to carry a max train, and your train will grow and grow since you cannot kill the zombies fast.
    [*:329esvbo]Ton of corners, and if you avoid them, you must make your train even smaller then you already have to. And it quickly gets too small if you dont go quite close to the handgranate and try to use the shotgun niche thing.
    [*:329esvbo]0 flexibility in your path.
    [*:329esvbo]dubious amount of overview, the wall between shotgun and window blocks view to window/stairs (clockwise) or handicaps view to doorway (ccw).

It will probably work if you split up the zombies to four players, and keep the zombies from cabinet and downstairs mostly away. However I'd ask myself if it is in this case not more convenient just to camp at the handgranate.

I tried all areas out in godmode solo. In the Handgranate Area I would have died about 5 times per round and needed like 5min or even longer in 15, using an Assault Rifle. Whereas in the 3 areas shown in the vid I would have died 0-1 time and needed like 1minute.