maybe not destroying earth but maybe destroying the control?

demesphor

one theroy that ive been thinking about is maybe maxis didnt want to destroy any part of earth...maybe he just wanted to hurt the earths atmosphere to either

A. break the control of the zombies on earth

OR

B. the theroy everyone thinks....he wanted to find the hollow earth.

just thinking maybe thats what he did. after all the MPD is on the moon and not earth

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he just did it so that Richtofen wouldn't have control of the majority of the zombies on earth. But Maxis was also researching Vril, and Hollow Earth is greatly connected to the Vril and Vril-ya. I guess it could also be assumed that as well. It could be both?

Whatever it is, we will find out when Treyarch releases the next game.

I think he just did it so that Richtofen wouldn't have control of the majority of the zombies on earth. But Maxis was also researching Vril, and Hollow Earth is greatly connected to the Vril and Vril-ya. I guess it could also be assumed that as well. It could be both?

Whatever it is, we will find out when Treyarch releases the next game.

yea but if we figure it out now then woohoo. its just weird u know? like what if thats what he was doing. trying to get to hollow earth and loosen the control on zombies.

Well I know Dr.Maxis said these 3 things. "That was a bigger explosion than I expected" which means he saw the Earth get blown up. "We need to sever Edwards last leg with Earth" I don't know how doing this did that... and "I can only hope my coordinates were correct". Which I think means he was aiming for specific spots on Earth.

Doubt it but maybe Edward was working together with a group on Earth. The group turns everyone into zombies allowing Edward full control. But Dr.Maxis destroyed the group and now Edward has to start from scratch. Turning everyone into a zombie one by one. Of course this is just...

Another Monopoly Thought

:D

Well I know Dr.Maxis said these 3 things. "That was a bigger explosion than I expected" which means he saw the Earth get blown up. "We need to sever Edwards last leg with Earth" I don't know how doing this did that... and "I can only hope my coordinates were correct". Which I think means he was aiming for specific spots on Earth.

Doubt it but maybe Edward was working together with a group on Earth. The group turns everyone into zombies allowing Edward full control. But Dr.Maxis destroyed the group and now Edward has to start from scratch. Turning everyone into a zombie one by one. Of course this is just...

Another Monopoly Thought

hey man thats an amazing theroy i never thought of that. either put that theroy up on the board or i will thats a VERY good idea man

Another Monopoly Thought

When does he says that during the EE ?