Bobzombies theroy

Just wondering, if moon comes before CoTD, then why isn't the earth more screwed up considering you kinds of nuke it in moon? even if it's on the other side of the planet it'd still look a lot more worse for wear right?[/quoteSo i was watching some tv show it said that if there was a small nuclear war(About the size of 1000 hiroshimas) that it would stop "global warming" but considering the explosions seen that it was a fairly intense explosion it would make an intense ass winter, but and this is a big but cotd is set in siberia i believe in the year 2013ish and that side was unharmed by the explosion, and siberia from what i understand, is a cold place geographicly so if moon was before that i think it would make sense only if call of the dead was taking place in a geographicly warmer area. Also if it took place, oh lets say the sixties, in my very unproffesional opinion we couldve recovered from that nuclear hooplah.

what do yall think of bobs theroy? i mean siberia is cold as is but could it be possible? i thought this post needed its own topic so i figured id make it on bobs behalf. so dont give me credit give bob credit its his theroy. much love bob

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the way i explained it is a little confusing but the person whos confused yeah its kinda meant for interpretation, but the point i tried getting across was cotd then moon but then again thats wat makes sense to me.

i thought u were going for the timeline being moon then COTD. cause they blow a chunk of the earth off and that causes a giant winter in siberia. HEY its an interpedation right? hahahahahahahha

I think it was something like this.

When they went to CotD, they went to 2012 to get the Golden Rod. Although Richtofen uses the cover up, "We went to far into the future" as if it were an accident, it was so he could get the rod then go back in time to get the meteorite from Shangri-la. Once he had all of his materials he went even farther into the future. If he were in the future, no damage would be done to 2012 where CotD takes place. There is a possibility that the Moon base was made before 2012, but just because it was ready to launch the missiles doesn't mean it did.

When they went to CotD, they went to 2012 to get the Golden Rod. Although Richtofen uses the cover up, "We went to far into the future" as if it were an accident, it was so he could get the rod then go back in time to get the meteorite from Shangri-la. Once he had all of his materials he went even farther into the future. If he were in the future, no damage would be done to 2012 where CotD takes place. There is a possibility that the Moon base was made before 2012, but just because it was ready to launch the missiles doesn't mean it did.

well obviously it was built before 2012 cause maxis and samantha are gone already. but thats a good point. but brings up my other point of maybe cotd happened in the laterER future and they just learnd to cope with nucular fall out

well obviously it was built before 2012 cause maxis and samantha are gone already. but thats a good point. but brings up my other point of maybe cotd happened in the laterER future and they just learnd to cope with nucular fall out

Eh I'm not really sold on this. I just doubt the last thing they would be doing after a nulcear fallout would be shooting some movie. Plus considering these nukes traveled from Moon to Earth in a matter of 30 seconds, these had to be some bad ass nukes. It would take a long time to recover from such an event. And judging by the age of the actors and George, it's very close to the present date 2011.

CotD's gotta come before Moon.

Eh I'm not really sold on this. I just doubt the last thing they would be doing after a nulcear fallout would be shooting some movie. Plus considering these nukes traveled from Moon to Earth in a matter of 30 seconds, these had to be some bad ass nukes. It would take a long time to recover from such an event. And judging by the age of the actors and George, it's very close to the present date 2011.

CotD's gotta come before Moon.

alright good point. i agree sorry bob

Don't worry about it. I didn't even think about the part where after a nuclear fallout that they would wanna film a movie but i was kinda playing the devils advocate and offering tidbits of ideas that would be a challenge to my personal ideas and thoughts. Im in a way sorta glad that someone took my "random kinda talking out of my ass idea" and made a post about it. for some reason i think this is coming out sarcastic but im being completely honest. And if you think about it in a warped way, zombies is fact(dates,events based on, tunguska, etc whatever to get my point out), and details are fiction(Wunder weapons(even though some truth is behind this),but also has some

nonfictional elements(Der riese project and plenty more i cant pull out of my ass)). Also im still pretty new too this site and something people should understand im a musician/songwriter and i

like to make my songs up for interpratation just like the sameway with my talking and my thoughts and opinons though im biased to one point, i like to point out the things that arent their that might have some significance to the big "outside of the box picture." Does anyone understand?

Don't worry about it. I didn't even think about the part where after a nuclear fallout that they would wanna film a movie but i was kinda playing the devils advocate and offering tidbits of ideas that would be a challenge to my personal ideas and thoughts. Im in a way sorta glad that someone took my "random kinda talking out of my ass idea" and made a post about it. for some reason i think this is coming out sarcastic but im being completely honest. And if you think about it in a warped way, zombies is fact(dates,events based on, tunguska, etc whatever to get my point out), and details are fiction(Wunder weapons(even though some truth is behind this),but also has some

nonfictional elements(Der riese project and plenty more i cant pull out of my ass)). Also im still pretty new too this site and something people should understand im a musician/songwriter and i

like to make my songs up for interpratation just like the sameway with my talking and my thoughts and opinons though im biased to one point, i like to point out the things that arent their that might have some significance to the big "outside of the box picture." Does anyone understand?

u and me are gonna become friends dude im a muscian and song writer too :D

Totally understand! Don't ever hesitate to throw your ideas out there here at CoDz man. One of the best parts about this site is being able to bounce ideas off one another without this overwelming amount of negative feedback or criticism that you get with most forums. In fact, some of the best ideas come out of things htat might seem crazy at first, ya know?

Keep the ideas coming man!