Chart: Best guns to kill George

Tom852

Hi

I killed George with most common used guns. We all know, the FAMAS has some kind of huge damage multiplier, as well other AR's too. And we also know the D115 is as well not to bad to kill him.

What i did was i counted the shots needed to kill him, and set it in the ratio how much ammo this gun has. The time to kill him was always somewhere between 2-5min.

Analysis:

[*:eeb00s4i]Shotguns (also the Aug Attachment) and SMG's are useless.
    [*:eeb00s4i]Explosives vary quite alot. Crossbow upgraded is useless, however, the Law upgraded does something. But still needs 2 full ammos. IF you have too many M&S ammo, feel free to use it, however, it needs 3-4 max ammos till he is down. Matryoshka dolls are useless too. [Remark i got him with all 4 explosions here due to the use of a corner in god mode, this is not realistic].
    [*:eeb00s4i]LMG's are not too bad, with about 2 full ammos you get him. However, it takes quite long.
    [*:eeb00s4i]Snipers: The L96 is just too slow. But the D115 is the most awesome gun to get him. Important is to shoot him in the head, it saves you lots of ammo and you can kill him really fast. Half the ammo is enough for solo, I guess it needs not more than 1 max ammo to kill him in a 4ppl.
    [*:eeb00s4i]Knifes take rather quite long, but do acceptable damage on him. If Johnny is having a shit, you other 3 guys can feel free to sickle him a bit.
    [*:eeb00s4i]Assault Rifles - G11 upgraded: Useless !
    [*:eeb00s4i]Assault Rifles - Galil, Commando, FAL, FAMAS: Nice ones. Especially the FAL goes crazy, however doesnt shoot that fast. The FAMAS needs the least ammo as expected and is faster than the D115. However, crazy here is, that the damage multiplier obviously decreases if you shoot him in the head. So make sure to shoot him in the stomach with the Assault rifles.
    [*:eeb00s4i]Wonder weapons: Basically no difference if upgraded or not. Both, Ray and Scavenger, do it approximately within one full ammo amount.
    [*:eeb00s4i]Death Machine: It needs about 1.2 Minutes non stop fire to kill him. Counting also the time to get it ready as a regular power up, and assuming George is just next to you, it for sure needs 4 Death Machines.

Conclusion:

[*:eeb00s4i]Ray, Scavenger, FAMAS, Galil, FNFAL, AUG and Dragunov save you the most ammo.
    [*:eeb00s4i]The FAMAS together with the Aug, Galil and Dragunov are the fastest and most effective tools here.
    [*:eeb00s4i]Ray is almost as good as Scavenger. Just a little bit slower. Don't force the scav holder to do the work alone!!
    [*:eeb00s4i]Dont waste your M&S, LMG or Dolls ammo.

Test condition:

Solo Game

Rounds G was killed in: 1 to 35

Shooting Distance:

Shooting Place: I stood on the window, which is next to the water close jug, where also Pap can spawn. George in front of me.

Config edits: God mode, give ammo, guns legally obtained and paped

Target: George's stomach if not stated as headshots

Error Margin is +/- 10%

Table:

Different Sorting:

Picture:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAZING AMAZING work, very professional work mate. Multiple Brains for you. If only I knew these stats before.

Just few things, Can you change Galil to lamentation in your chart,

and also if you can test aug pap'ed with shotgun. I have seen yoteslays's video where he killed George with Aug upgraded with shotgun ammo and regular ammo and still has about 50% ammo left on his gun.

Also include waffle gun in your chart just for the grins that it does almost no damage..

Regards,

way~

Could you please check what the minimum ammo that would be required to kill George with the Pack-A-Punched FAMAS? I have been curious but whenever I actually get the chance to play zombies I never get the FAMAS.

Good one.

He mentions that the Famas is really beast at George, but I don't see it there, is it?

I see the EPC WN (I'm not really good with the PAPed names) and I believe that is the FN FAL, if you look at the unpaped name, it makes sense, right?

Just to wonder :)

Thanks for all the compliments! I'll update it.

Could you please check what the minimum ammo that would be required to kill George with the Pack-A-Punched FAMAS?

This is in, the gun is called G16-GL35

and also if you can test aug pap'ed with shotgun

I did that, the Shotgun does almost nothing, but the AUG is awesome.

The AUG-50M3 Shotgun Attachement is on the bottom of the table

Thanks for all the compliments! I'll update it.

Could you please check what the minimum ammo that would be required to kill George with the Pack-A-Punched FAMAS?

This is in, the gun is called G16-GL35

and also if you can test aug pap'ed with shotgun

I did that, the Shotgun does almost nothing, but the AUG is awesome.

The AUG-50M3 Shotgun Attachement is on the bottom of the table

Oh haha I thought that was the M16 :P

What is the M16 PAP-ed then?

Very nice work Tom, [brains] to you

Does the Waffe do any damage against him?

I tested this about a month ago, shot him with about 150 shots of Wunderwaffe ammo and it seems to do no damage what-so-ever.

Makes since that this wouldnt hurt him as he is already electrified and such. I wonder if it actually heals him? Very seriously dought it but you never know.

Very nice work Tom, [brains] to you

Does the Waffe do any damage against him?

I tested this about a month ago, shot him with about 150 shots of Wunderwaffe ammo and it seems to do no damage what-so-ever.

Makes since that this wouldnt hurt him as he is already electrified and such. I wonder if it actually heals him? Very seriously dought it but you never know.

Hmm could be. Good point.