Best too Worst Game EVER!!!

[Zombie]Vader210

I decided too play with randoms today and ended up with some damn good ones! Eventually we got to the box, first try Ray Gun and Wave Gun second try!!

!. Now here I am battling endless zombie rounds with an upgraded Wave Gun and upgraded Ray Gun. Knowing I have Mule Kick but no 3rd weapon I throw down Q.E.D.'s and get a Ray Gun!!! So here I am with 2 Ray Gun's and a Wave gun with full ammo!...and then my Xbox turns off....

-_- Is this a sign I should get a PS3

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader210":3m7x5krf]But I'm not gonna pay another $250 for crap!

I think World War 3 might be kicking off with another console war flame contest, but I will tell you this.

I have had my first generation Xbox 360 Elite (the first black 360 and the first one to include the HDMI cable with the system) for 4 years without absolutely ANY problems. I bought it in summer 2007, and have played hundreds of 8+ hour zombie games, and never had any problems. There's time where I forgot to turn it off completely and the thing has never has any problems with overheating, RROD, or "turning off".

I'm not quite sure why you're having so much problems with yours. :?

Not starting a war, but I think PS3 is more reliable. The only time it ever broke was when playing LBP online, and turned the PS3 off at the plug. All my XBox mates have had RRoD at least once.

Peace out... 8-)

Absoluty true.

But the PC is still better and will always be.

So to answer your question:

No, you should get a PC.

I've had an Xbox Arcade for at least four years. Not a single problem. I actually got an Elite back when they first came out, but the surge protector failed on it when my house got struck by lightning. My Xbox Arcade had been gathering dust for three months or so, and when I busted it back out it worked magnificently. Still use it today, and I got my money back for my Elite.

95% of the time, it's on you when your Xbox messes up. You need to keep it elevated and keep it off carpet. That's a big one. Carpet will overheat your Xbox in only a couple hours.

The other 5%, well, accidents happen. Albeit, the surge protector should have worked, but again some of it was on me because I had it on during a storm.

Anyways, yeah, that's just my take on it.

Btw I've never had the red ring of death. Never.

Same as lemonade, I have an arcade, but I don't want to get a new xbox, or system because I have to start all over. Anyway I could fix this? But I've gotten the red ring once becuz my friend stayed over and left it on all night. But, I turned it off then on again, everything was fine!

I've had an Xbox Arcade for at least four years. Not a single problem. I actually got an Elite back when they first came out, but the surge protector failed on it when my house got struck by lightning. My Xbox Arcade had been gathering dust for three months or so, and when I busted it back out it worked magnificently. Still use it today, and I got my money back for my Elite.

95% of the time, it's on you when your Xbox messes up. You need to keep it elevated and keep it off carpet. That's a big one. Carpet will overheat your Xbox in only a couple hours.

The other 5%, well, accidents happen. Albeit, the surge protector should have worked, but again some of it was on me because I had it on during a storm.

Anyways, yeah, that's just my take on it.

Btw I've never had the red ring of death. Never.

mine is pretty well elevated and it's not on carpet

Be careful calling PC reliable. If you have a good system, it will not overheat or give you any hardware failures. But we have stuff like automatic updates of windows, antivirus, firewall. We have scheduled software like defragger. Not to forget the windows key. I've seen maaany people timing out cause some kind of software went off....

However, none was a problem if the game would keep on the network traffic as soon as minimized... :oops:

But anyway, once learned that you better disable all of those software, it is an absolutely nice gaming system. But I cannot compare it to XBOX or PS3.

Are there actually many people timing out on XBOX and PS3?

Be careful calling PC reliable. If you have a good system, it will not overheat or give you any hardware failures. But we have stuff like automatic updates of windows, antivirus, firewall. We have scheduled software like defragger. Not to forget the windows key. I've seen maaany people timing out cause some kind of software went off....

However, none was a problem if the game would keep on the network traffic as soon as minimized... :oops:

But anyway, once learned that you better disable all of those software, it is an absolutely nice gaming system. But I cannot compare it to XBOX or PS3.

Are there actually many people timing out on XBOX and PS3?

Via co-op, yes. Happens quite often.

I believe I let my PS3 for like 2-3 days straight on, and it didn't turned off, but a PS3/XBOX360 get quicker overheated than a PC, that's for sure.

Thanks for the warning BTW, I should watch that when I will buy my PC.

:)

• 2 weeks later...