Anyone Experience This?

Tacoburgher327

So my buddy and I were playin last night over x box live. When we entered the dome, I noticed, even with my helmet off, it sounded like I had my helmet on. Every now and then, it would switch where I was the one who could hear normally, and my buddy was the one who was experiencing this "helmet glitch". Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, its split screen. Honestly, Black Ops' split screen is absolutely horrible. It's so glitchy.

Well, we didn't do split screen. It was over xbox live, but in a private party. We played last night with no trouble, I was just checkin to see if anyone had a resolution. Other then the Phaser moon walk after going into a Gersh, I don't really have a problem with this, nor any of the maps. Each one brings a different aspect to the table.

Happened to me very often, even down in Area 51.

I guess if you do 'something' it glitches and fails to change the sound environment. Usually it can be solved be putting on and off the helmet again and/or just going quickly outside and back in or vice versa, so the sound change is triggered again.

Yeah, Black Ops' split-screen is very glitchy. I especially hate the glitch when Mule Kick doesn't appear.

That's not a glitch, that happens when you're not signed into your account/you're offline, as it was added as a patch and the patches won't be present if you're offline..

I've experienced the sound glitch a few times, with and without the helmet. Very irritating :x

• 2 months later...