Favorite gun out of the box?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thundergun or Wave gun.

Used to be Ray Gun when I was a beginner, used to be like YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! :lol: But I've now realised it's only really good in the early rounds, it's still good for camping in high rounds but if you're running trains it just makes crawlers everywhere and gets you killed. Also makes it worse if you don't have PhD Flopper.

Everybody not saying a wonder is lying ;) But it would also be boring :P

I just say the Druganov. No really, this thing is a beast till like 15 or so. Bang, dead, Bang, dead, Bang, dead. Line up a lil' train, Bang, dead, dead, dead, Bang, dead, dead, dead.

But to say what makes me most happy, any type of wonder weapon and tactical grenade.

• 5 weeks later...

For me, my favorite weapon sometimes depends on the Map and the game. (in general, my favorite weapon is the M2 Flamethrower [WaW] and the FN FAL [black Ops].)

Nacht: WaW-M2 Flamethrower. BlackOps-FN FAL

Verruckt: WaW-M2 Flamethrower. BlackOps-FN FAL

ShiNoNuma: WaW-WunderWaffe DG2. BlackOps-WunderWaffe DG2

Der Riese: WaW-M2 Flamethrower. BlackOps-WunderWaffe DG2

Kino Der Toten: FN FAL

FIVE: FN FAL

Ascension: FN FAL

Call of the Dead: Famas (Its all ya need)

Shangri La: FN FAL

Moon: Gersch Device.

WonderWeapons arent really my thing. The only ones I really like are the DG2 and the Shrink Ray. DG2 because I have had so much experience with it, and the Shrink Ray because of Power up drops and its ammo count. Honestly, I HATE the Thundergun. its cool and all, and a great weapon, but I just loathe its design. How a gun LOOKS really affects how much I like it sometimes. The Scavenger is alright, but I'd rather just use an upgraded Draganov. I do enjoy myself a Wave Gun from time to time on Moon, but I dont really care if someone else gets it, as long as they have my back. Gersch Devices are so much more attractive on the Moon Map though. I love the FN FAL. Its an FN Powerhouse! I am always overjoyed when I get it.

Long Live the FN FAL!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...