STUPID EXCIVATOR (DUNO HOW TO SPELL IT) GOT ME STUCK!

Phat130y69ps4

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last night Me and Chopper-nator played the entire game (died at 42) trying to avoid that stupid glitched escavator but the stupid astronaught teleported him past tunnel 6 and he died there choking. I tried to revive him but it was too late and could not get back to bio dome inspite of making a train in tunnel 11. They respawned when I was waiting to hit the box in power room and killed me in the labs.

Lesson #1: Your Priority is to hack the escavators as quickly as possible.(First 2 minutes of the warning is the best)

Lesson #2: Guy next to astronaut should not be using wave gun when escavator is glitched. If he is teleported past that and goes down you are pretty much screwed because it is impossible to run all the way around through tunnel 11. I actually used astronaut to help me teleport and he threw me back by ak.

Lesson #3: NEVER EVER throw a gersch device to hack a drop when astronaut is in bio dome.

Lesson #4: Don't kill the astronaut until you are low on ammo, always shoot him first that way he is easy to be killed just in case he starts moon walking for no reason..

Lesson #5: Always pick up your mask when you are going to revive a person not in the bio dome.

Lesson #6: Do your best not to decompress Labs or Receiving room. I actually paid for this last night (accidentally shot ray gun in labs to make a crawler that decompressed the labs) which is where I got stuck trying to build a train.

Lesson #7: Always plan ahead.

All I can think of right now is

1) Teleport yourself by running into the Cosmo

2) Teleport yourself by using a gersh device (jump into it)

3) Get lucky and have the teleport effect or the gersh device effect [have never seen that though] by using a QED, or make another person's QED teleport you. However, this is really rare.

4) Down yourself in Coop and respawn next round on the other side.

I don't get how Treyarch can't patch such a game ending glitch? I've been wanting to do another 50+ round on Moon lately, but I really have no desire until that crap gets fixed. :evil:

Thanks for the brains mate, Are you sure that's a glitch. I am starting to think its a part of the game for to compensate for such rewarding EE.

It makes sense to hack the excavator asap before the 2nd warning is called. More than 1 drill and you have a chance of getting stuck there no matter how many times you hack it. I remember last few times when I was on my way to hack it and I was bit late but it started decompressing even before the 60 second warning. I started decompressing warning and few seconds after I heard 60 second warning which tells me that something needs to be fixed. That's why I always make it a priority.

Same thing about Astronaut about how he acts while gersched. But then again i heard ruomors that this was patched in pc. Can someone confirm the patches.

Thanks.

way~

How is it a glitch? Treyarch put it there to be a challenge. If you get stuck at the start that is your problem because you didn't hack the excavators.

Solutions on how to stop them from breaching:

-Early on

•Run there and hack it

•Run and get a teammate to cover you

•Wait till the end of the round

•Teleport then hack the panel

-Later on

•Throw a Gersch go through it, hack the panel and then throw another one

•Teleport immediately then hack the panel

•Run with Ray Guns and Wave Gun

Another solution:

•Grab a mask and do absolutely nothing

How is it a glitch? Treyarch put it there to be a challenge. If you get stuck at the start that is your problem because you didn't hack the excavators.

Solutions on how to stop them from breaching:

-Early on

•Run there and hack it

•Run and get a teammate to cover you

•Wait till the end of the round

•Teleport then hack the panel

-Later on

•Throw a Gersch go through it, hack the panel and then throw another one

•Teleport immediately then hack the panel

•Run with Ray Guns and Wave Gun

Another solution:

•Grab a mask and do absolutely nothing

Sorry guys I was referring to the invisible excavator gltich in my earlier post, sorry for not specifiying more. Forgot to mention the whole invisble part :lol: .

It makes sense to hack the excavator asap before the 2nd warning is called. More than 1 drill and you have a chance of getting stuck there no matter how many times you hack it. I remember last few times when I was on my way to hack it and I was bit late but it started decompressing even before the 60 second warning. I started decompressing warning and few seconds after I heard 60 second warning which tells me that something needs to be fixed. That's why I always make it a priority.

I agree. When I play just me and buddy we usually try to just horde up all the zombies in the beginning of the round if the announcment goes off, and just have one person go take care of it right then. even at round 15 or so when you have plenty of time after, we choose to just do it before. Although it all becomes pretty pointless when you stop it and excavator just glitches out anways and doesn't go back up. :evil:

We are not worried about getting stuck or getting it breached. The "glitch" or bug we are referring to is even after you hack the excavator it is still present in tunnel 6. This generally happens after you do the EE which is when the T-6 is actually breached and when it is called again in later rounds. You can see it spinning in tunnel 6 even after you hack it. I am guessing this is the price we need to pay for the EE.

We are not worried about getting stuck or getting it breached. The "glitch" or bug we are referring to is even after you hack the excavator it is still present in tunnel 6. This generally happens after you do the EE which is when the T-6 is actually breached and when it is called again in later rounds. You can see it spinning in tunnel 6 even after you hack it. I am guessing this is the price we need to pay for the EE.

Wait so it's not the same as the invisible excavator glitch? Where you stop it from breaching by hacking it, but then it still crashes into one of the locations. Except it's an invisible saw that kills you.

That one can definately be a game ender! Because once that thing glitches out, you can't hack it to move it away. I had one game where both Tunnel 6 and 11 had glitched with invisisble excavtors so we we're pretty much screwed on getting back unless the Astro zombie came. I had another game where the invisisble excavator broke into the Biodome even though we hacked it before it could. Pretty much ruined my 50+ round strategy instantly. :evil:

I literally haven't played Moon in a good month because of this s**t!

Its never happened to me but, why dont you just not go through that tunnel?

if you really wanted to get on the other side you could just teleport to area 51 then come back in the spawn

Ya not going through tunnel is what we do, we always used T-11 because we know its not breached and not glitched.

The only time we need to get there is to revive a person that went down in the glitched excavator, Most commonly a case when astronaut teleports us and we forgot that it was glitched and you run through it in the middle of a game.

Shooter, yes I am talking about the same invisible excavator glitch. You can still see the saw running and dropping the sand/mud on the ground. I got stuck in there quite a few times and died.

Its never happened to me but, why dont you just not go through that tunnel?

if you really wanted to get on the other side you could just teleport to area 51 then come back in the spawn

Ya not going through tunnel is what we do, we always used T-11 because we know its not breached and not glitched.

The only time we need to get there is to revive a person that went down in the glitched excavator, Most commonly a case when astronaut teleports us and we forgot that it was glitched and you run through it in the middle of a game.

Shooter, yes I am talking about the same invisible excavator glitch. You can still see the saw running and dropping the sand/mud on the ground. I got stuck in there quite a few times and died.

GAHHHH :evil: :evil: I HATE that damn glitch! It's usually alrite if it just glitches out one of the tunnels, but if it glitches out the Dome and decompresses it, or glitches out BOTH tunnels, you're pretty much screwed.

Oh and yeah, I can't tell you how many times I run into that damned invisible saw, even though I know it's there. :oops: