New map idea for next installment of zombies

Ok so, the moon easter egg doesnt really leave us with much to go on, considering as how the earth is blown up. 8ut remember our characters can travel through time. Ok so heres an idea i came up with while watching history channel. They have a show called ancient aliens and they were talking about how humans made these pictures of dome like structures in siberia that when people go near them, they get flu like symptoms and basically get really sick. A recent expidition to the are of siberia resulted in a find of 30 foot deep holes in the ground filled with water. Some of the explorers actually got sick and had to be helicoptered out. Sam has already vowed to get back at richtofen for gurting maxis. So richtofen attempts to flee from sam in the teleporter but the teleeporter is low on fuel. So what if those domes in siberia contained elemnt 115 which richtofen would need for the teleporter. An easter egg could be written in wiith sam following richtofen and the characters there and trying to stop them......so what do you guys think. Im completely open to criticism and ideas to this story.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good idea, but you need to fix a few gaps:

1. How did Richtofen get out of the pyramid letting him control the zombies?

2. Who would replace Richtofen in the pyramid?

Other than that, I could see it happening.

Right its just an idea theres absolutely no fact backing it up as a theory i just thought it might be a cool take on what they might do next.

• 2 weeks later...

CotD was a good map, they might need to go there some other time, wreck the ship, something like that. Also I'd like another Japan map, maybe the crew travels to "7 Samirai" times because a 115 rock landed there, Takeover finally uses his sword, the "George" would be a Ronin. Just another idea. Time travel is fun.

• 5 months later...

I think it would be pretty cool if they went to Egypt or something and then the mummies were the zombies. And then the teleporters would lead to different pyramids, and since a lot of pyramids were boobytrapped to prevent graverobbers from collecting the treasure, the player can pay in points to activate the traps.