Funny Story

Well so I had to restore my PS3 due to my daughter pulling power plug during an update and data corrupted and just wasn't working right after...Anyways after restore I decided to re-do the CotD EE Solo since if you kill George without doing EE (Even if you have the trophies) it will only give you DM. Also yes I have had the experience of finding this out a few times so I'm pretty sure it's accurate.

Ok well I did the solo and after killing George I now get the DG2 *Yay* Now I wanted to be sure that I could get the DG2 on online play as well and so I had my friend sign in and get in a party with me and he just left the room to go do other things and such while I soloed. I often do this as a way to have more of a challenge btw lol.

As you all know the only part of the Co-Op EE that requires two people is the Vodka bottle part, well...I have found a way around it lol. Basically right when I'm getting ready to do this part my friend texts me and tells me he has left to go to work, so of course I'm like "damn this sucks I have Vr-11 and everything was ready" lol So the Bottle was spawned right at the stairs where the original Chars are trapped. I decided I would stand at the top of the stairs and sprint to the bottle and knife and see if I could Land and grab it as it was falling and I did lmao btw it took about 10 tries. I'm completely sure this step would only work at this location as the other two spots would be impossible lol.

If it helps or not I had the Sickle, and Stamin-Up as it probably helped my sprint speed. I got to round 19 before I finally just got tired had already killed George 5 times which took forever with 2 players since my friend was at work lol.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic