Hey guys

Guest tacinsertion

Guest tacinsertion

I was told I should post this in Site News instead of Introductions, so here it goes:

Hey this is TacticalInsertion. I am looking for my password but can't find it yet. When I press "forgot my password" the one they give me doesn't work, so I made a new acct for the time being. When I find my old password (hopefully tonight) i'll switch back to that acct. I am going to be back for quite some time. I understand if any of you are pissed, but strwrsbob recruited me back. So basically, I hope I am still welcome?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

To Ehjookeyted: Thank man, I appreciate the compliments! And yes... FOR A WHILE! :)

To Faust: it would be an honor. Chat me up when you have a chance.

To MonopolyMac: Yes sir it is! I have to aplogize for kinda abandoning you with the thread, but you did good with it. I appreciate and admire you going through with it.

To killallzobies: Hey man, I did read it, Nick actually posted it on my wall. That's kinda when I had decided to come back!

To Ehjookeyted: Thank man, I appreciate the compliments! And yes... FOR A WHILE! :)

To Faust: it would be an honor. Chat me up when you have a chance.

To MonopolyMac: Yes sir it is! I have to aplogize for kinda abandoning you with the thread, but you did good with it. I appreciate and admire you going through with it.

To killallzobies: Hey man, I did read it, Nick actually posted it on my wall. That's kinda when I had decided to come back!

yey

like i said on my post

ur my hero(on CODZ) :)

• Administrators

To cjdog23: I quit gaming because i realized i went to hard at it for a while, so I sold my xbox and quit it all together. Kinda wanted to come back though, so I did.

To killallzombies: Thanks man, I really do appreciate the support, that's what makes CoDz so great!