High Round Kino Run Fail

Paused the game at Round 40 and went to sleep for the night. Then went to school the next day. When I got home after school my dad says to me. "Brock, you left your PS3 on, I turned it off for you so it wouldn't over heat." I was raging after I had this lmao (Silently though, not to my dad)

+1 to dad for caring for the ps3 heat.

-1 for ruining my plans of going to Round 100.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paused the game at Round 40 and went to sleep for the night. Then went to school the next day. When I got home after school my dad says to me. "Brock, you left your PS3 on, I turned it off for you so it wouldn't over heat." I was raging after I had this lmao (Silently though, not to my dad)

Why didn't your warned you dad?

It does suck of course.

I have a different fail. It was at the end of 38 with 39 being dogs so we were going to get to 40 for sure. He left to use the restroom and I figured the crawler was really far away. As I was leaving I hear myself getting hit by the crawler. I run back to my controller and start running away. Somehow the crawler manages to hit me when I'm 5 feet away so I go down. I crawl over to my partner and kill the crawler by knifing it. As I am standing there watching him in last stand the game randomly says game over you survived 38 rounds. Nothing was even there to kill him I was so confused.

It does suck of course.

He never comes into my room lmao. But oh well. Round 40 isn't that bad, I could get that done again easy.

It does suck of course.

He never comes into my room lmao. But oh well. Round 40 isn't that bad, I could get that done again easy.

That is true. Roun 40 is pretty easy, unless you don't get thunder gun of the box :P

I saw Syndicates round 100 in kino videos, and he seems to swap the thunder gun everytime. Does he do when he is out of ammo? I saw he had almost 19k kills. I would use the traps mostly and thunder for ammo, but how does he do that, do you have any idea?

It does suck of course.

If i ever leave the xbox on for to long with not playing my dad grounded me for about 5 months for wasting the money for the energy.

But i think he actually has a piont XD

It does suck of course.

If i ever leave the xbox on for to long with not playing my dad grounded me for about 5 months for wasting the money for the energy.

Sorry bro, but your Dad is being a bit excessive. I mean, I understand your Dad getting upset about leaving it on, just the same as if you leave lights on in the house that you are not using. That's just what Dad's do. It's part of being Dad.

But in reality, the electricity you wasted while leaving your xbox unattended probably didn't even amount to a dollar more on your family's electricity bill. Whatever the amount was, it's certainly not worth 5 months of being grounded over. We're talking pocket change here.

Show your Dad that your console has an energy saving feature, just like computers do. Does he get mad at you if the screen saver of your computer is on for the same amount of time? Because it reality, it's about the same thing.

Sorry bro, but your Dad is being a bit excessive. I mean, I understand your Dad getting upset about leaving it on, just the same as if you leave lights on in the house that you are not using. That's just what Dad's do. It's part of being Dad.

But in reality, the electricity you wasted while leaving your xbox unattended probably didn't even amount to a dollar more on your family's electricity bill. Whatever the amount was, it's certainly not worth 5 months of being grounded over. We're talking pocket change here.

Show your Dad that your console has an energy saving feature, just like computers do. Does he get mad at you if the screen saver of your computer is on for the same amount of time? Because it reality, it's about the same thing.

Damn you'r good.

I agree.

Take that Dad lol [brains]