Well I guess this is goodbye...

liltaz23

Hey guys, liltaz here. I figured that since I never made a formal introduction, I'd combine it with my goodbye message.

I'm a 14 year old boy with a long list of problems, that I won't get into much right now. I've been depressed for 8 years, and was about to commit suicide, until about a year ago, when I found CoDz. It was like paradise. Easter Egg hunters, Theories, Conspiracies; everything I could imagine to stimulate my mind. Plus it was a creative outlet, where no one judged you for being wrong, and usually helped you improve yourself.

I have been addicted to zombies for about 3 years now, and have put up with so many randoms, that it lost its humor. Especially the randoms that make Tourette's Syndrome jokes (I have Tourettes, yes). I've been trying to organize an event that allowed people to play video games for a charity that supported the TSA:USA, to no avail, however.

But anyways, I was sent to a doctor recently that believes that I have a form of Rheumatoid Arthritis, to add to the list of my pre-existing medical conditions. So I'm being forced into gaming retirement for a while. I just wanted to say thank you. To everyone on CoDz, for what you've all done. You saved my life and I'm forever grateful to you all.

Sincerely,

Denver

A.K.A LilTaz23

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Taz, you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. You've been a great help to us here at codz, and you will always be part of the family. To think tha this little forum has done so much for you, and that I was a part of making that all happen... It brings a tear to my eye. I wish you the absolute best of luck, and I look forward to the day I see you again.

-6cMQ6kBm0k

A farewell to a great user, you will be forever missed, but we cannot die and we will make it, resurrecting to escalate the first strike upon Black Ops 2, annihilating the preconceived notion that zombies cannot hold a candle to multiplayer.

Goodbye for now, and I'm really glad this site helped you out in a way that many of us can only begin to comprehend. Farewell, it's users like you that make me love this site.

The digital age may come under heat and pressure for its wrongs, but damn, it sure outshines all that with the good. To be so young yet so scarred... I hope life treats you well because people like you remind us all that there is hope left in this world. :)

Best of luck,

Ehjookayted