NEW shi no numa world record 100% legit. MUST SEE!!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Fine job soldier! That's what I call zombie disposal!

Obviously, you sir qualify for the Richtofen user group if you ask an admin to place you in it one the Four Guardians thread. (Although our admins have been a bit sluggish lately. Sorry about that.)

Very nice! [brains]

*In Takeo voice* "You put my Round 51 to shame, I feel much dishonor!"

Well I'm afraid to ask, but how long did it take you? I know our game to Round 51 took at least a good 10 hours, and that's minimum. Though we did take quite a few breaks along the way.

Select, my friend, good to see you back in here. Why do I feel like I just sipped some quick revive soda.

WADR, The only way i am going to believe you is when you have the entire game recorded or live streamed.I have no faith in Treyarch after I saw so many glitchers(if that's a word) recently in random lobbies for NDT, Moon and SNN.

P.S: We should game.

Best Regards,

way2g00

thanks everyone, and I could have gone to 99 if I wanted to I was already #1 had been playing about 15 hours and we just decided to suicide. Sorry way2g00 but I dont have the whole thing recorded, I promise I didnt glitch though and I dont even know how to do any glitches on any map anyways. but we could definitly play sometime soon, I have obviously gotten much better to.

Don't ask for brains or else you won't get any, but still pretty good :)

Regards Yellow-card8

I couldnt care less if I actually get [brains] I was just saying that something like this would deserve some. :)

Select, I was expecting a negative reply from you after my mean remarks. After playing few games with you in the past I can tell you are not one of those glitchers and have skill and patience to get to high rounds.

To avoid any of this I am starting to record my games so if any one calls me out as glitcher I can upload it to youtube any round that that was requested because it is not possible to upload entire video(may be fast forwarded..) Good job you and Buzzing Zombie(MartyBLing?) and [brains] to you.

p.s: you should post more.

yoteslaya look him up on youtube, hes on waw version somewhere in the round 800`s legit

But that is easy, there is only 24 zombies per round.

And that is only in solo.

I think that when you get to round 78 you killed way more zombies than you would have done in round 800 in solo in WAW.

EDIT: wait, I was wrong, but it is still easier.

yoteslaya look him up on youtube, hes on waw version somewhere in the round 800`s legit

That was solo, not co-op. This is for the co-op world record. I know the solo WR for W@W is way over 1000, that will never be the case on Black Ops of course due to the hugely increased number of zombies in the later rounds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...