Shangri-La

Schrödinger

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed it. I think it's just there to establish a connection between Shangri-La and Griffin Station. We know Richtofen was at Shangri-La for a while, so perhaps once he'd established a stable connection to it from Der Riese or Griffin Station, he bought various things from there. The plants in the Bio-dome may have been gotten from Shangri-La?

I threw a gersch device at the plate, and Samantha laughed at me for doing that. :roll:

She tends to do that.

Very nice find friend. Wouldent have noticed it if you didnt point it out for me.

It's because you threw the Gercsh outside the map. It does it on Ascension too.

It doesn't mean anything.

I threw a gersch device at the plate, and Samantha laughed at me for doing that. :roll:

She tends to do that.

Very nice find friend. Wouldent have noticed it if you didnt point it out for me.

It's because you threw the Gercsh outside the map. It does it on Ascension too.

It doesn't mean anything.

There could be a certain area around the pedestal we have to through it in? Not saying there is anything to it, but I've lost count of how many times I've thrown it next to the Casimir device thing, and the plates in Area 51 and she has still laughed.

• 5 months later...