Weird Glitch involving the moon in Der Reise

ImAnEagle

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, it's me(I'm back :mrgreen: )

Anyways, I was playing on Der Reise yesterday, and I was pretty bored with the crawler, so I decided to do flytrap. It was around that time that I realized the moon was gone.

So is this normal now, or not? Because frankly, I can't tell.

Just a glitch like you said. Not meant to happen, but I see it occasionally, usually in Split-Screen. It can happen on Moon with the earth in the sky, as well as Shangri-La when there's an Eclipse I believe.

(Funny how they all seem to have something to do with the Moon. It won't happen with Nacht der Untoten or Ascension's moon though because they're actually part of the sky layer, not just an object that is loaded. They just made it an object in Der Riese to make it stand out more I guess).

i never saw this but recently i was playing der riese and i heard strange quote from i dont know who!

it was:Hey player if you gonna continue like this i am going to get excited.Any one hear this too???

Who were you playing as? Usually Dempsey is the one to break the 4th wall and directly address the player or Treyarch.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, it's me(I'm back :mrgreen: )

Anyways, I was playing on Der Reise yesterday, and I was pretty bored with the crawler, so I decided to do flytrap. It was around that time that I realized the moon was gone.

So is this normal now, or not? Because frankly, I can't tell.

Weird, I haven't seen this happen before. Did you take a picture? I will have to youtube this.