Wierd End to a Game that cost me a achievment.

DrEdwardRichtofen

Im working on the Ground Control Achievment on solo, I have two of them done (Tunnell 11, Biodome) Round 19, Tunnell 6 calls, I have a Pack a Punched HK21 and a MP5K btw. I kill zombies, and leave a crawler to go to hack the excavator. The crawler I left is in the biodome. very slow. I go to the hacker, and half way through hacking the excavator, I just drop dead. and there was no crawler in the room btw.

I lost getting that damn pain in the ass achievment, urg.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure the spawn wasnt decompressed? The whole "losing breath" thing is a little subtle, especially when you dont have vibrate on.

No it wasen't. Alest I don't think so. I checked all the windows when I went inside. none were broken. and I didn't hear Dempsey make any complaints about breath, or my controller vibrate. or anything like that. I just collapsed and died during the middle of the hack.