A Patch is on the way?....

Onesiphorus935

Hi All,

Stumbled across this on the PC section of the BO forums,

LIVE PATCHES

10/10/11

PC Patch 1.15 (Goes live at ~5p PST).

• Addressed various Zombie Moon map exploits and glitches

• The “They are going THROUGH!” achievement now properly unlocks in Steam when player kills more than five zombies with the Gersh device

• The Zombie Moon Leaderboard scores will not be overwritten with the newest stats if the new stats are lower than the previous ones

• "Mule Kick” perk machine is now available on all Zombie maps

• Mods: Increased menu asset limit for mp mods

Surely this means xbox and PS3 owners will be gettin this once it goes through the microsoft/sony mill.

Hopefully no more moonwalking space dude :)

Onesiphorus

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed this weekend that the moonwalking astronaut glitch is fixed. (Hooray!)

Now he doesn't even do the moonwalking animation anymore. They cut that part out comletely. Now the astronaut will start walking towards the gersch device's black hole, but his speed doesn't change. Once the effects of the gersch device go away, he's back to walking towards you.

I noticed this weekend that the moonwalking astronaut glitch is fixed. (Hooray!)

Now he doesn't even do the moonwalking animation anymore. They cut that part out comletely. Now the astronaut will start walking towards the gersch device's black hole, but his speed doesn't change. Once the effects of the gersch device go away, he's back to walking towards you.

Interesting, well as mentioned a PC patch was released yesterday so I'm gonna have to test it out to see if it's fixed.

Yeah, I was actually working on a video tutorial guide on how to change the moonwalking zombie glitch into the disco dancing zombie glitch. And I decided I wanted to gather some more footage of me *fixing* the moonwalking glitch to make it extra sweet. So I started a new Moon game and found out the hard way that throwing a gersch device near the astronaut doesn't mess up your game anymore.

Pretty awesome that they fixed this game breaking problem so quickly. But I can't help but feel like my video tutorial in progress, has in some way been Treyarch'd :roll:

Lets just hope this is true for the console version of the game. Tired of hanging outside on Moon where Mule Kick is, someone in the Biodome throws a Gersch and Moon Man moonwalks his way to me...Backwards...Was funny now just gets annoying...

Also tired of the Excavators being hacked but still manage to break the tunnels and they are clearly at their starting points o.O...

Tired of the audio on the older maps making it sound like the zombies are everywhere, sounding like you are talking as for example Dempsey when you are Takeo, shooting the Trench Gun when holding the Carbine o.O

That's awesome that they patched that! :D I knew that stupid thing was just a bad glitch. Now I've got high hopes that they truly fixed the leaderboards and the invisible excavator glitch. Welp, looks like I might just be going on another Round 50 run soon :lol:

Sorry guys, looks like I was wrong. The astronaut glitches are not patched. Astronaut Greer just put a hurtin on me :|

I assumed it was patched because I was unable to get 3-4 astronauts in a row, in different games, to glitch out when throwing gersch devices at them. I was actually trying to make them glitch out and they wouldn't! But yeah, same old BS just happened to me in my last game

Starting to think the 3-4 astronaunts I threw a gersch device at, and all they did was walk towards the black hole.... well that's a glitch too!

Ideally the astronaunts should be moonwalking towards the gersch's black hole, and then resume their normal business of walking slowly towards you. Nothing about the combination of astronauts and gersch devices is working as it should. Great job beta testing the new features of your game Treyarch. :facepalm:

The moonwalking zombie was never a problem on PS3. They must have patched it before the DLC came out. I threw a gercsh device right at it and nothing happened, on numerous occasions. That probably means they will fix it for xbox soon.

you're just lucky man, i've had the glitch happen to me plenty of times on ps3 :/