The Stuff We Want In Black Ops II

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd blame microsoft for me. It's really stupid though how much of an advantage a host can get, for example the hit detection. Also I was on some Halo:Reach and I got 4 shotted by host with the DMR, which is a 5 shot at full health, which I was. Not really reverent, just my most recent example of host advantage. Also if he got that Kathy connection everyone else lags and he continues his walk toward his kill streak, no problem.

Solo leaderboards (APART)

Able to pause in co-op.

Better servers.

Able to have more than 1 ww from the random box.

1. yes

2 not possible

3 servers are good

4 non sens

Being able to Pause in coop is totally possible, other games have it where the host can pause the game.

I would personally like to see a second zombies mode as well as the standard format, one in which there is a time limit to each round in order to progress, eg if you run out of time you die, killing zombies adds time etc similar to beast mode in GOW3. This encourages more aggressive play and faster more intense games

Solo leaderboards (APART)

Able to pause in co-op.

Better servers.

Able to have more than 1 ww from the random box.

1. yes

2 not possible

3 servers are good

4 non sens

Being able to Pause in coop is totally possible, other games have it where the host can pause the game.

I would personally like to see a second zombies mode as well as the standard format, one in which there is a time limit to each round in order to progress, eg if you run out of time you die, killing zombies adds time etc similar to beast mode in GOW3. This encourages more aggressive play and faster more intense games

Problem with games like that is when the host pauses, most people leave after about a minute if it stays paused for 'too long.'

No because the zombies would be harder, like ..... You know what new idea a Nazi zombie map that once you compleat the Easter egg you get access to a room that contains all the wonder weapons and you can also get some from the box, but the really powerful ones like the wunderwaffe dg2 and the qed devise must be obtain from the room.

No because the zombies would be harder, like ..... You know what new idea a Nazi zombie map that once you compleat the Easter egg you get access to a room that contains all the wonder weapons and you can also get some from the box, but the really powerful ones like the wunderwaffe dg2 and the qed devise must be obtain from the room.

That would be unfair. It needs to be like a roulette thing, where after you complete the easter egg you go up to this machine thing that gives you a random wunder weapon. Once you pack a punch it and you run out of ammo with it, you can put it back and get a new random wunder weapon. But you can only do this three times per game, so be careful...

But there would also need to be wunder weapons in the box, because I think it's unfair that you should be required to do an easter egg to be successful.

Also I would love to see a weapon that runs off zombie souls: sam sickle 1.290- simi automatic, killing a zombie gets you one bullet, strong as a ray gun. Upgraded- richtompson Simi automatic, killing a zombie gives you two bullets, strong as a upgraded ray gun. Developed by dr. Groph when working on the mpd.

Good idea with the zombie souls. But could be a bit stronger imho, but you have to kill the zombies within the catching radius.

The problem is just, why should zombie souls be bad for the zombies, when shot at them?

Zombie souls power the devise, it shoots plasma, ( should have mentioned that, :P sorry...)

Actually scary zombies maps! Less over the top, more like the classic zombie facilities, outposts at night full of smoke....

I could see the second map that comes with the game being that.... The first map HAS to explain the aftermath of moon though....

Not always.... A five-esque map totally random... to reintroduce the fact that they're back... then, the second map begins, first thing you hear is Dempsy.

Actually scary zombies maps! Less over the top, more like the classic zombie facilities, outposts at night full of smoke....

I could see the second map that comes with the game being that.... The first map HAS to explain the aftermath of moon though....

Not always.... A five-esque map totally random... to reintroduce the fact that they're back... then, the second map begins, first thing you hear is Dempsy.

Look the way I see it, codzombie fans would have been waiting so long for an answer to their destruction of the earth cliffhanger, they'd have to put out at least one map that came with the game,(no map packs yet) that had an easteregg that would help the crew continue to the next chapter of the madness, mabie your map will replace "5", but the ee one will replace kino as most likely....